Drunk version

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

“Happy birthday, Hyukwoo oppa!” She smiled while looking at me, I can feel it. Argh! I can’t look at her! At the end I just took a glance of her and bowed as thanks. Can’t even talk. The other guys started greeting me also with happy smiles on their faces. Hahaha I don’t even know why are we gathered right now, not spending our christmas with families.

We then started drinking on my living room and of course they’re not taking Hyejin away from me. She’s always with me, currently sitting beside me for the past hours. “You shouldn’t leave her this time, Hyukwoo. Or she might not contact you again.” They all laughed at Woogie hyung’s comment. I saw her red cheeks from blushing. Aw so cute! 

If I didn’t mention yet, it’s been 2hrs since we started drinking.

“I’m really glad you’re here though. Came from the bathroom hahaha.” I said as she blush more. I can do this for the rest of my life haha. “So, Hyejin-ssi. You already listened to his recently released song right?” Hoody/Hyunjung asked. We all looked at Hyejin that moment. She drank her seventh glass before answering, how can that look so y? Damn. It’s a dangerous point now, Loco! I'm going more loco because of her.

“Yes, I did. Just last night actually, my unnies urged me to watch it saying that it might be about me, which is i’m sure not haha. Sorry bout that oppa.” She faced me with shy face, slightly bowing her head. She’s not sure if it’s about her? “Umm, I think I made sure that every little detail there will point out to you though?” I commented, sounding as cool as I can be. She just look so cute. I wanna keep on teasing her. And maybe also because of the influence of alcohol. I kept on drinking whenever she looks at me that’s why. I’ve already drank more than 15 glasses.. damn. Is this her effect to me?

We heard my friends teasing us about it, “It’s confirmed then!” Seonghwa hyung shouted with the cheer of others. I joined the cheers as we drank another glasses each. “I have a question.” I blurted out. My eyes are starting to get heavy now..

“The picture you posted last night? Was that for me?” I cheekily asked.

 

Gray

We looked at Hyejin again, waiting for her answer. I find these two cute haha. And since Hyukwoo is almost drunk now, that’s the reason why he already has the courage to say what he’s saying now hahaha. I should really just make him drink everytime he wants to be honest.

“Well, yes. Haha.” Hyejin answered while laughing with a blush. Actually, we know what post are they talking about because Hyukwoo sent that post to our group chat last night asking if it was indirectly for him. And now that’s already answered haha. We all obviously know what he likes her, ya know. It’s once in a while we see him getting shy when a woman approaches. We’re not sure with Hyejin though. Girls changes mind from time to time, right? “Wooohhh! Way to go, man.” Sam D hyung said. “But I want to thank all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter