With her boyfriend

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

I just happen to open my eyes and saw this angel lying beside me. Her head resting on my arm as she face my chest. I automatically smiled at the sight. So, it’s real. It’s still surreal for me though. That this girl that have been my crush for 4 years is already lying with me on my bed, wearing my shirt, sleeping like an angel given by God himself. I wrapped my arms around her and that made her hug me tighter. I kissed her forehead and stare at the rising sun infront of me. It’s my first time watching the sunrise with the person I love, in my arms.

We actually fell asleep last night from too much *ehem* kissing *ehem* Well, she’s the best kisser I’ve ever kissed and that made me addicted to her more. I needed lots of control from last night, and I’m not ing kidding. A lady like Hyejin will turn on every guy with just a simple look because that is already seductive as ! Even more seductive than girls almost showing everything they have. My girl is naturally y and she knows it. She loves flaunting her body since she’s very proud of it. Who wouldn’t right? I can’t believe that a shy guy like me was able to win over this goddess. She’s my girlfriend already.. damn. I’m screaming on the inside! So gay!ㅡ I should sleep again.

I woke up from dreamland seeing the bright sun infront of me. Geez, who opened the windowㅡ “Wake up, oppa.” I saw the goddess again from yesterday whom I made out with. “An angel..” I whispered while trying to wake up myself. “Stop it. I already made breakfast! Come on.” She leaned on top of me to give me a good morning kiss. Oh, it’s my gorgeous girl! Haha. “I thought you’re an angel, Ahn Hyejin.” I hugged her since she didn’t left the top of my chest. “Most gorgeous angel you’ll ever see.” She smirked at me then pulled me to stand. “Let’s stay on bed for a while, gorgeous.” I sat up straight while I hug her waist. “No. Let’s eat breakfast with Seonghwa oppa. He’s outside.” She said. Oh? Hyung’s here? I can’t wait to tell them!!! I’m so gay again, damn it! “Don’t tell him yet, ok?” I said and she nodded with a smile.

I stood up and peck her lips before going to the bathroom to wash up and she went outside. The boys are going to be so happy for me, I know! My mom too! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter