Getting a boyfriend too

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

It's Day 2 for us in here and I've spent the night with my wife, ofcourse. We're now getting ready to be dating on the beach with the guys and her unnies. I only wore summer shorts and my eyes were about to pop out from where they were originally when I saw Hyejin coming out of the bathroom... DAMN! MY HEART IS GETTING WEAK AGAIN!ㅡ "What are you wearing?!" I heard her asked with a very firm tone, while looking at me. Uh? She's the one wearing a red and very y one piece that shows her cheeks and she's asking me this?! "I should be the one asking you that! What are you wearing?!" I asked back. She stood infront of me like a boss with hands on the side of her waist and an eyebrow raised. "Wear a tshirt! I don't like other girls seeing you half !" She said. Very bossy.

I frowned at her. "Well, you wear a tshirt too! I don't like guys seeing you expose lot of parts in your body!" I fought back. "No way! We're in the beach! Why would I wear a tshirt?!" She said. I crossed my arms at her, "Then I'm not wearing one as well." I firmly said. She pouted at me then she went to the closet and grab two shirts of mine. She threw the other one to me. "Ok then! Suit yourself! Let's cover our body." She said then we both wore the shirts. She was actually the reason why I started going to the gym! To let her show me off to others, but she's asking me to cover up now. Grr. Ok! As long as she don't flaunt it so much too.

I held her hand before she walk out of the room and pulled her to me and made her sit on my lap. "Don't be mad now.." I pouted at her. She pouted back then kissed me until she felt her lips swollen. She look at me deep in my eyes, "Your body is only mine to look at." She whispered with a serious tone. Damn. That ㅡ wtf. Not now, Hyukwoo. Not now. We both stood up and before we exit the door, I whispered back to her ears, "Yours too."

All of us met at the beach where the sun is currently at it's highest. It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and there aren't lots of people around since this place is really not that crowded. It's perfect for us, celebrity figures, no need to hold back and hide! We saw the guys all not wearing any top and the girls wearing shorts and bra only, so when we arrived they all questioned us. "Hyejin? Is that you? Why are you wearing tshirt in the beach? That's a first.." Wheein asked, followed by Seongwa hyung's question who's currently behind Wheein, "Same goes to you, Hyukwoo. I thought you were hitting the gym for thi?" We looked at each other and say, "She made me wear it. / He made me wear it." We said at the same time and they all laughed at us. I know.. I know.. but they can't understand that we're just this possessive to each other.

We played by the beach for a long time, running and swimming around like kids who just woke up from their siesta. We missed not caring about putting up any make up or mask to cover the real us.. no judgemental people around to criticized us.. no crazy fans who follows us everywhre. It's just freedom itself.

By the time the clock reach 6pm, the sun was still there so we all decided to split up and look for seafood shells to cook for dinner. Of course, I'm with wife. We were walking to the side of the beach that doesn't have any people around anymore, so we decided to take off the tshirts that we're wearing. "Oppa! Take picture of me!" She excitedly said then ran not very far from me to pose for the camera. I took candid shots of her while she walks on the beautiful rocks around, facing her back on me... "Does it look good oppa?" She asks, looking back at me while still walking. I continued talking shots of her. "Beautiful." I smiled at the pictures being taken. Every angle of her was perfect. She was laughing and smiling geniunely in the camera. "Come on, let's take some together." She grabbed my hand and immedietely hug my torso. Daaaamn, don't do this now. Please. Don't overestimate my hormones, love.

I shook the dirtyness in my head and we took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter