Old man

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

I had a mental breakdown when I heard few voices behind my back calling me.. K-Kwon Seobang... what is this situation? Damn. I'm more nervous than my first time meeting Hyejinㅡ "Hi, Kwon Hyukwoo-ssi. I am Hyejin's mom and these are her unnies. Manager-nim told me that you'll be dropping by.. we've been here since last night by the way." Her mom who looks very young offered her hand with a smile. I didn't know what to do at first, but I quickly shook her hand with an awkward smile. ! I don't know what to doooooo! Hyejin-ah, why are you sleeping in this kind of situation! I will never let you be alone with my mom the first time of meeting her! I swear! "A-annyeong ha-haseyo.. I'm sorry to come so late. I know I should be the one taking care of her.." I pursed my lips while looking down. I feel so awkward for myself! Plus I can feel her unnies grinning at me!!

Her mom grabbed my hand again then started caressing it as a sign of comfort. I can't help but look at her. "We know that you're a very shy man since Hyejin always tell us everything about you.. sorry for not saying that we'll be here." She smiled warmly at me. , why am I letting her apologize because of my weakness?! "Ah- no! No need for apologies, ma'am.. she's your daughter so you deserve to be here for her.. sorry for making you feel awkward. I was just quite shockㅡ"

"ㅡno need to feel shy, Kwon Seobaaaang! And don't be too formal!" One of her unnie said, I think she's Hyeshin, the eldest. "Aww, our Kwon Seobang looks so innocent eomma!" And that's Hyerin. I heard her mom's giggle, "Yes, he does." Agreed by her mom. "Come on, sit here. I think Hyejin will wake up soon to eat." Hyeshin told me to sit on the left side of Hyejin's bed with manager-nim, while they're sitting in front of us with big smiles on their faces.. why do I feel like I'm being roasted with smiles.. this is weird.

"Have you already taken your breakfast, Kwon Seobang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter