Visit

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmm.. I would count this as a slightly [R] lol.

Hwasa

Winter came.. Christmas had passed.. It's been 6 months since Wheein made a commotion online that made the whole nation shocked. Everybody is shocked actually. Even I don't expect this and I have no idea why they did it. CEO wasn't mad because he clarified that we really are not any dating ban anyway, but he was shocked. Wheein's career got affected for the first 3 months, but when netizens started showing admiration for what she did, her and our career had sky rocketed. They both support each other and even showing to events together, making the fans jealous of their everyday interaction.

Another positive side of that is we are now allowed to go in and out of AOMG without stirring up a lot of controversies. Our dating news of oppa also got pushed to the side like only 10 people are talking about it anymore. Wheein and Gray opp made a decision that changed the view of netizens about idols dating like it opened lots of space of discussion and positive opinions, following Hyuna unnie and Hyojung oppa. Well, to be honest, if oppa and I will admit our relationship now? It wouldn't be too much trouble just like what we were expecting before and it's all thanks to my gutful best friend. Who would've thought that in order to overcome the fear of idols for dating, you have to break it by revealing an affectionate relati0nship publicly. It's like most of the idols right now that's on the right age to date can come out anytime they want.

The downside of it though is because we have turned into big stars, we no longer have anytime for ourselves. It's been months since we started being like this. I actually haven't seen my boyfriend for months now! I didn't even get to see him on his birthday! It's been 4 months since the last time we saw each other since we've been busy about world touring and mostly spending our time doing US promotions, so we've been staying here for months already.

As soon as I stepped inside my hotel room, I removed my high heels then ran quickly to my room to lay down. "Waaaahh!!! Neomu pigonhaeeee!" I shouted, making the whole empty room echo it. I have to stand up though to remove my make up and change clothes. Tomorrow will be a day off and I will make sure to sleep my off! Sleep... sleep....

When I was about to drif off to dreamland, I felt the left side of my bed inflated, meaning some heavy material was put on it. I wanted to see what was it, but even my eyes were too tired to open..

 

Loco

I sat beside Hyejin. The woman that I haven't seen for 4 months.. I know she felt me sit beside her, but she did not bother opening her eyes to see what happened. I smiled bitterly at my girl and started caressing her head softly, "You look awfully tired, honey. I miss you so bad." I whisper to myself. I looked at her face for quite some time before standing up to get her make up remover and moisturizers to apply on her baby like face. I sat right back then started removing her eyeshodows as light and soft as I can or else I'll wake her up— "O..oppa?" I saw her eyes slightly opened, but I know she's still sleeping.

I can't help myself but plant a light kiss on her lips. "Yes?" I answered, continiung to remove her make ups. "What a realistic dream.. you're even talking..." she slightly giggled. I frowned at her. She thinks I'm a dream? Is it that impossible for us to see each other? "Stay here for a while, honey." she whispered with a smile before closing her eyes back to sleep again. I sighed then finished with the moisturizer. It's already 4am.. good thing that it's already their day off tomorrow. I removed her other jackets without waking her up anymore since she's too tired to even feel what I'm doing. I lay beside her to stare at her sleeping face. "I'll be here."

I'm actually here because of Seonghwa hyung too. He said he's coming to see Wheein, and I tag along to see mine. Good thing, their manager was aware, so he gave me a spare key to her ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter