Rumored— Wheein moves

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

Vacation had finished and we're now at the Incheon Airport, going back to our places. We still have 2 days left from our week vacation.. but I noticed something fishy since we've landed. There are unusually lots of reporters around us now, flashing me with all sorts of camera flashes. We did not have any body guards now with us so we are only being protected by airport guards. The people around us are very very loud, and I finally heard one of their questions, "Is Hwasa-ssi really dating rapper Loco? This is already the 2nd time they were rumored to be dating!"

I was wearing sunglasses so no one noticed when my eyes became big from what I heard. Another dating news of us?! ! Will ceo kill me again?! I smiled at the sneaky reporter infront of me and replied, "We've been friends since then, but not dating hahaha." I laughed then continued walking with unnies who who are around me also. "How about the pictures spreading online?" Another one asked. "Oh. I haven't looked at the news myself since we just came from the airplane itself, but I'll give an update once I see them." I bowed the rest who are trying to ask me further question then I felt my phone vibrated on my hand.

I hurriedly look at my phone and saw immedietely the text from manager-nim to go outside the airport and he'll wait for us there. "Unnie, manager oppa is outside already. Let's go!" I hurriedly grabbed the others arm and we ran to the exit of the airport. We saw manager oppa and he assisted us on getting in the car then he drove off.

"Woah, that was quite a hassle. And they're talking about dating news?" Yongsun unnie asked while fixing her bags. "Another one from us." I answered. Then searched the internet, fast. "This news was released 2 hours ago, so you were in the plane by that time. We have to go back to the company now. Ceo haven't contacted me about this one yet so I'm kinda nervous.." manager-nim said. I continued searching for the photos the reporters were talking about and articles really are all over the internet! "Here! I found the photos, Hyejin!" Byul unnie said the we all looked at her phone to view the photo.

I can recognize that Hyukwoo oppa was hugging me while wearing a face mask and a hat infront of his house. I was facing the back of the camera though, so no one will be sure if its me.. however, If you're going to look carefully, my long red nails were kinda visible from the sight. I thought about when this scenario happened and realized that it was when oppa hugged me after getting of the car when he told me that he'll be going overseas while I have my vacation, so it's a very recent photo indeed.

I went back to my seat then massaged my temple. Oppa is not aware of this one yet, I'm sure since our flights had 5 hours difference and they're still most likely in the plane now. Argh, this is giving me a head ache! What will I tell ceo, then?!

"Upon looking at the comments, it's actually half half. Others are supporting you and obviously, those who are selfish, does not." Wheein said while scrolling down throught the comment section. I look back to my phone again and started reading comments also.. it's mostly negative that I saw though,

 

"See?! It's already the second time already! They must be dating already! I bet it happened when Hyejin seduced Loco from their concert!"

"Hyejin that ! She looks cheap and not really suited for my baby pooh Loco!"

"Is that what she gets from revealing so much from her body? A boyfriend out of the blue?"

"Wahhhh! I want them to confirm it already! They're so perfect!"

"You haters stay away from this! Even if Loco doesn't like Hyejin, he will never like you anyways!"

"Noooo! Hyejin is only for Wheein! I don't ship them togrther! Why is Loco stealing her from Wheein?!!"

 

I pokerfaced at the comments then rolled my eyes.

Soon after, we have reach the company and I'm kinda having a nervous breakdown whenever I imagine ceo scolding me again.. but the unnies grab my hand and we all walked inside.

We found the ceo watching variety shows while eating some fruits. He's even laughing and he doesn't seem bothered about anything! Is it possible that he doesn't know yet?ㅡ but then why did he ask us to come here?! "What's the stone faces, girls? I thought you came from vacation?" He said in a happy way, but we did not replied. He turned of his tv and ask for us to sit down instead. He still has a smile on his face, so it's kinda creepy..

"I know about it, Hyejin." he started. Even though I'm ready to be scolded, I can't really focus because I can't see anything from his face if he's mad or what! "I'm not mad about it. I already knew this before it was released, but I wanna know your decision about it since you girls are not in a dating ban anymore anyways. So? What should we tell the media, Hyejin-ah?" He asked. I was caught off guard and now was only looking at him, very surprised. He's not mad about it..?

I felt Wheein held my hand, "Yeah, were not in a dating ban anyway so what d'you say?" She asked. I blinked a couple of times before facing ceo who still has a sincere smile.. "Tell them we're just friends, Sajang-nim. And the photos are us not. It's kinda easy to deny anyway since they don't have a clear view of our faces.. and as for my nails... I believe I am not the only woman in South Korea who has red long nails,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter