Lean on me

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

We've agreed to released the song we made through AOMG and a week after getting Seonghwa oppa's approval, we've already released it as digital single only. And as expected it has actually been dominating the charts non-stop for the past 2 weeks since having it release and our beloved fans are requesting to perform it live again and of course, we don't have any problem about that. So, what were doing right now is rehearsing for the live stage tonight in Music Bank. We'll perform it just like the previous ones we made. We will only perform it once.

As Hyukwoo oppa drives us together to the parking lot, the moment we stepped out, there were already loud cheers and squeals from the fans around and as usual, we smiled to them genuinely while we hold each others hand. We bow to them also as much as possible to show respect for everything that our good fans are doing. Aside from the articles about the Rin before, there are no other ones that followed them. So, we're really having quite a peaceful life now.

Once they've called us on stage to start the rehearsal, the fans were still there, cheering for us. It made the both of us feel so energetic and motivated. The stage director actually did not gave us any instruction to follow, aside from making the fans feel the love we have for each other and that is no problemo hahaha. We've soon progressed and finished the rehearsal and started preparing for the real stage later on.

When I walked out of the room with full make up and a beautiful red cocktail dress, I saw oppa wearing a suit and red tie to match with my outfit and as soon as he saw me, he held my hand to pull me closer to him and gave me a quick kiss on my lips, which other idols happen to see and they've started squealing too like what our fans did before, we just giggled at their reaction.

Our song was introduced and we entered the stage hand in hand while hearing the incredible fans' voices.

I held oppa's hand tighter because I can feel myself palpitating out of nowhere. He looked at me immedietely without letting the crowd notice. "Gwenchana?" He asked in a low voice, only I can hear. I just nodded at him when honestly, I can already feel the cold sweat rolling down my back.

The song startes playing and I tried my best to not give out the palpitation that is happening to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter