Special 1: Graduation

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is now the year 2021. Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina met 5 years ago and are have been dating for 4, almost 5 years now. They entered University in March 2018 and today is their graduation. 

Though 4 years is a pretty long time, not many things have changed. Mina and Chaeyoung are still the softest couple amoung their friends, Chaeyoung still calls Mina unnie and still looks like a 12 year old. She's still a spoilt brat and still as childish as ever, never letting go of her childhood wonder. Mina is still pretty cold-hearted and quiet, never really making many friends in univertsity.

Some things have changed though. Chaeyoung has since sold her house and moved into Mina's home completely, but they still kept Mina's double sized bed because, according to Chaeyoung, it makes them closer, which does not make sense because Mina's always hugging Chaeyoung when they sleep. Kimchi is now a full grown 4 year old cat that has now overgrown her box and now sleeps in a bigger, but identical looking box with a pillow inside because she feels safe in that box. 

Mina and Chaeyoung are now outside of their university for their graduationg ceremony. Mina was sitting with Tzuyu, awaiting their names to be called, Chaeyoung was sitting with one of her friends she made, named Yeri. Dahyun was sitting alone since her friends weren't seated with her, so she was sitting there texting Momo. Momo, Sana, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's parents were there to support them. 

The whole ceremony is 2 hours long, and it's only an hour in. Mina was sitting there patiently like the good student she is while Chaeyoung was squirming in her seat and whining.

"Keep quiet Chaeng" Yeri whispered to her

"I'm so bored~" Chaeyoung whined

"Just a little bit more" Yeri said

Soon after Mina was called out on stage to receive her degree. As soon as she walked on, she saw her 7 friends waving at her at the back wildly, it was embarrassing. She then saw Chaeyoung there waving at her, she waved shyly at them, bowed, and walked off stage. Not long after that, Chaeyoung went up on stage, as soon as she went up, wolf whistles and loud cheering could be heard coming from the back, again from her 7 friends. Jihyo was practically crying while Suzy was there rubbing her back, silently laughing at her overly emotional girlfriend. Chaeyoung gave her biggest, cutest smile and waved, bowed and waked off. As she was walking back, she passed Mina's row and, they made eye contact and Mina gave her a finger heart, making Chaeyoung blush. Gosh they've been dating for 4 years but Chaeyoung stiill blushes at Mina.

When Dahyun and Tzuyu went up, the shrills of of Sana and Momo could be heard from the back. Sana and Momo were screaming at their grilfriends doing giant hearts with their hands. Dahyun, being the crackhead she is, waved back, while Tzuyu just ignored Sana, not wishing to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter