Day Out

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 weeks since the 2 talked outside the video game store and played it over at Mina's house, and since then, Chaeyoung has been trying to come over every day. At first Mina was very resistant, but she slowly started letting Chaeyoung in more and more, and now Chaeyoung was coming over every other day. Over these 2 weeks Mina and Chaeyoung had learnt a lot about each other. Chaeyoung has learnt that Mina is only 2 years older, only 20 years old. She's learnt that Mina works from home to avoid talking to people and  Chaeyoung has spent most of her time with Mina and the funny feeling in her stomach had only grown. She didn't know what the feeling was, nor has she experienced it before, but she liked it.

 Mina has learnt that even though Chaeyoung comes from a rich family, she is currently trying to limit herself as much as possible, well, as much as her parents allow her to limit herself, and that Chaeyoung is homeschooled and wishes to be artist after finishes schooling. As Mina learns more about the cub, she finds herself tolerating, and even liking the little girl more and more. 

Over these 2 weeks, no matter how much Mina denies it, Chaeyoung has become a part of Mina's life, whether Mina likes it or not, Mina claims she hates it, but she secretly likes it when Chaeyoung spends time with her. Mina doesn't ask why Chaeyoung sticks around her, she just lets it happen. At this point, when Chaeyoung shows up, Mina just lets her in without question.

Chaeyoung had always spent all her time in Mina's house, so today she decided to bring Mina somewhere special. Chaeyoung decided to bring Mina to all her favourite places. Chaeyoung was wearing a blue shirt with a burger on it tucked into denim shorts, she was of course, wearing her signature pigtails.

"MINA UNNIE~! HURRY UP~" Chaeyoung whined while waiting outside of Mina's home

"WAIT A MOMENT JJAENG!! DON'T BE SUCH A BRAT" Mina scolded back

Chaeyoung immediately shrunk in fear, though Mina was pretty cool most of the time, Mina would keep Chaeyoung in line whenever she started acting like a spoilt brat. Though Chaeyoung would whine most of the time, she was grateful for Mina, it kept her in check, especially since she couldn't get what she wants now that she lives alone.

Mina came out a minute later, dressed in an over sized orange stripped shirt and black shorts, and for the first time, Mina let her dark brown hair down instead of in a ponytail. Even though it was simple, CHaeyoung found Mina to be the prettiest she's ever been.

"Jjaeyoung? You okay? You're staring" Mina asked, waving a hand in front of Chaeyoung

"Huh? Oh yeah, it's just.... you look really pretty today, especially with your hair down like that" Chaeyoung mumbled out shyly while looking down, she face turning pink

Mina just let out a small smile and giggled internally. People always complimented Mina on her looks and she always brushed it off, but Mina felt nice having Chaeyounf compliment her this time.

"Let's go, lead the way" Mina said

Chaeyoung just let out a huge smile and grabbed Mina by the hand before running off into the car that was waiting for them. Inside the car was huge, the car had belonged to Cheyoung's family and she asked for it today to take Mina out. The inside of the car had a cooler with drinks inside, a small TV, speakers, and a computer. The driver was one of Chaeyoung's butlers and he greeted Chaeyoung brightly

"Hi Chaeyoung, Miss Myoui" The driver greeted, receiving a small wave from Mina

"Hi~ Woohyun~" Chaeyoung greeted cheerfully

The car immediately started driving, Woohyun had already received

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter