Coping

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since  Mina and Chaeyoung broke up, and nothing has gotten better. In fact, things has gotten worse, much much worse. Neither of them have went to school, but it didn't matter, their grades were still the same, what was worse, were how they were handling it. Mina hasn't left her home ever since moving back int from Sana's. She still lays around at home, crying her eyes out on her bed and sleeping, only eating once a day. She has since sent Kimchi over to Chaeyoung's parents house to keep Chaeyoung company, she has stopped accepting people, even her friends into her home, making her the most lonely she has ever been. She just prays that Chaeyoung was coping better than she was.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, has been coping a little better than Chaeyoung. Despite the wishes of her 7 friends, she called up Somi seeking comfort. Somi was overjoyed and saw this as a golden oppotunity to take Chaeyoung for herself. She immediatey rushed over and saw Chaeyoung in a terrible state. Crying with Kimchi beside her while hugging multiple stuffed toys, a cold plate of food beside her. Seeing Chaeyoung in the state she was broke Somi's heart, though it was a good oppotunity to finally get Chaeyoung, helping Chaeyoung feel better was hnow her first priority. Somi stayed over at Chaeyoun'g s house for days, sharing the bed with her so she wouldn't feel lonely and have nightmares, but the nightmares didn't stop. 

Somi tried her best to be there for Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung was just in Somi's arms all day. Somi did everything for and with Chaeyoung. She fed her, she comforted when she cried, she was there to keep her company. She was there with Chaeyoung 24/7. The whole time Somi was with Chaeoung, Somi had been talking bad about Mina to Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung at first Chaeyoung didn't believe Somi, choosing to believe that Mina would coma back and that she left for a reason, but as time went on, Chaeyoung started believing Somi and started hating Mina for leaving her. But even if she hated Mina, it still hurt. It hurt so much, and she needed to find a way to make it stop.

"Somi, can you leave me alone for a few days?" Chaeyoung asked

"But-"

"Please? Just for 2 weeks okay?"

"Okay, I'll see you then"

Mina was studying, she needed to go to school for one day next week for an important test. Though she was studying as hard as she could, her mind was constantly drifiting to Chaeyoung. She was praying for something else to come along to distract her, and her wish came true.

From Jihyo:
Hi Mina, I know you've been avoiding us lately, but we need to talk, this is important.

To Jihyo:
Sure, come over.

Mina waited  for Jihyo to come over, and she came in 30 minutes, with the rest of her friends. She let them in and they begam to talk.

"So... uhm, what do you want to talk about guys, and how's Chaeyoung?" Mina asked tiredly, and without emotion

"Well, we're here to talk about her, she's not doing great" Jihyo said

"Why? What's wrong" Mina said, panic and concern in her voice

"She... she" Momo stuttured

"She's been ruining her" Sana said

"What?" Mina said

"She's been going out everynight to clubs and drinking" Nayeon said

"Yeah, she's been going out trying to find new girls" Jeongyeon added

"I hear from her parents that she's been coming back everynight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter