Please

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina had stayed over at Sana's dorm for the next 2 weeks. Though Momo didn't stay there, Momo stayed over as well to give Mina support. The rest of the girls had visited Mina as well, trying to give her support. Nobody told Mina how Chaeyoung was doing though, knowing that Mina would blame herself and fall deeper into depression if they knew how Chaeyoung was doing. No matter how much Mina tried to distract herself, Mina could still see and hear Chaeyoung crying, the heartbreaking sight and sound repeatedly playing in her head almost 24/7. Her dreams weren't getting much better either, everynight she would have the same dream of her holding a lifeless Chaeyoung in her arms, the dreams seemingly becoming more and more real. Mina refused to eat anything, only crying and sleeping.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, had been stayed over at Jihyo's for 1 week, with only having Jihyo there to comfort her. The girls would drop by frequently to visit her, knowing she was the more vulnerable one out of the 2. Chaeyoung pleaded with all of them to tell her about Mina, but nobody refused to tell her, leading her to believe that Mina really hated her and doesn't love her anymore. The fact that the words Mina told her that day and her cold expression had remained and replayed in her mind 24/7 didn't help refute her thought. Chaeyoung didn't know what to do, she barely ate or drank anything, only crying while hugging fluffy or being hugged by Jihyo or sleeping.

Chaeyoung decided to move back in with her parents after the 1 week. Staying in her own home would be too awkard knowing Mina was right beside her. She kept ownership of the house, keeping it in hopes that Mina would miraculously take her back. She took all her clothes that she had moved to Mina's house back into her parents. She was staning outside of her parents house, ringing the doorbell only once before one of her maids, Doyeon, her favourite maid, opened the door.

"Hi Chaengie how ar.... Chaeyoung are you okay?" The maid said with concern

"Oh, hi Doyeon, can you call mommy?" Chaeyoung said sadly

Doyeon knew something had happened, but didn't want to agitate the younger girl, she went in btut never came back, instead her mother coming back instead.

"Chaeyoungie, are you okay? Why is your luggage with you?" Mrs. Son said

"Mommy~" Chaeyoung whimpered out before breaking down crying and hugging her mother

"Mi-Mina unnie, doe-doesn't love me an-anymore~" Chaeyoung cried to her mother

"Shshsh, it's okay Chaeyoungie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter