Stubborn Cub

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung has always been known as a spoiled brat, she was called that by her friends, her maids, and butlers, and even her parents sometimes. She never really saw why people call her that though since that was the only life she knew. The only glimpse of the outside world she had was through her cousin, Park Jihyo, who was from a much more modest background. Jihyo taught Chaeyoung to always be kind and help others because you never know what they might be going though. That piece of advice stuck with Chaeyoung and she sworn to always be kind and help, no matter what, even if she was already kind and helpful.

Mina was the first ever person that had been mean to Chaeyoung, and it made her hurt and cry. It was legitimately the first time Chaeyoung had her feelings hurt like that. Chaeyoung hated the way Mina made her feel, but she remembered what her cousin Jihyo told her and she decided that she would help Mina with whatever she was going through. No matter what.

Being the naive child she was, Chaeyoung decided that what made her happy would make others happy as well, which was a giant plushie. She called over her friends and decided to go shopping for one with them. She described Mina's appearance to them and they said that she was describing a penguin, Chaeyoung thought about and she thought it was true, so she bought a penguin plushie for Mina.

The next day, Chaeyoung was filled with optimism and positive energy, she was sure today would be different, that Mina would sure like her, and her friends were sure as well. When they met Mina though, they couldn't believe how negative she was, you could pracatically smell the negativeity coming off of her. Even Tzuyu, who was known to be mean and a savage was taken a back by how utterly bitter Mina was.

That afternoon, Chaeyoung cried again to her 2 best friends, asking them what was wrong with her and why Mina didn't like her. Chaeyoung had never experienced such things before, and as such, thought everybody was as happy and bright as her, so she thought that it was her own fault Mina didn't like her. Even though Chaeyoung was extremely hurt, she still didn't want to give up on her pretty neighbour and was determined to make the pretty unnie like her back. She became hopeful again when she heard Mina chuckle a little, that chuckle showed that the pretty unnie has actual emotions other than indifference and that she could be friendly, she just needed to annoy Mina enough to make her open up, that always works. Chaeyoung was a very very spoiled brat, and that meant that Chaeyoung will stop at nothing until she gets what she wants.

It was a sunday afternoon and Mina was playing an intense game of Fortnite. She had just one person left to kill before she gets a victory royale, if she wins, this will be her first. As Mina was about to finish off her target, the doorbell starts going crazy causing her to lose her game. Mina screamed in frustration and threw her headset across the room. SHe stomped to the door and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter