Nayeon

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon was born on the 22 September 1995 to happy parents. Nayeon was born into a family that wasn't rich, but definitely had more money to spend than the average family. This lead to her being kind of spoiled but  very happy child. Her parents were very happy and confident people, and Nayeon had inhertied this trait. She was a very very happy individual, always smiling and always seeing the bright side of things, she was also very confident, so much so that many would assume she was narcissistic.

Nayeon's bubbly and confident personality, along with her cute visuals would often attract people to her, this popularity made her even more happy and confident. She was often praised by her peers for being caring and optimistic, and by her teachers who priased her for her good grades. Though Nayeon wasn''t a sheltered individual like Chaeyoung was, she was very much as innocent and naive.

When she was 15, she went to Japan for a vacation. While there, she met a girl named Myoui Mina, she decided to become friends with Mina and although there was a small language barrier between them and Mina was pretty closed off, she made it work. By the end of the vacation, she decided to stay in contact with Mina, and they did and spoke almost everyday for 3 years. When Mina revealed her uality to her parents, she was disowned. When Mina turned 18, she decided to move to Korea for university and move in to Nayeon and escape her pain.

The 2 were happily dating for 2 years, they would spend nearly almost every day together. Nayeon cared for Mina and always made sure she was happy, nayeon even stayed with Mina when she was disowned by her parents for her uality. This continued until she met a girl in her university, Yoo Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was Nayeon's partner for a school project and Jeongyeon's outgoing and wild personality attracted Nayeon to her. By the end of their project together, Nayeon had realised that she had caught feelings Jeongyeon.

"Nayeon-ah, I like you" 

When Jeongyeon confessed, Nayeon was caught off guard but she was assured of her feelings and acceptedd her confession. With Jeongyeon, Nayeon felt something she never felt before, she felt safe and secure, she felt loved. With Mina, she felt loved as well, but Mina's constant self hatred for her homouality and depression from getting disowned had made it hard for them to stay together. Not wanting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter