Chaeyoung's Jealous

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Mina and Chaeyoung started dating and Chaeyoung had basically moved in with Mina, her house was still hers, but Chaeyoung had spent everynight with Mina, Chaeyoung had even moved Fluffly and some of her clothes to Mina's house. The 2 were going to go out later to a party held by one of Mina's clients, who is holding a party to celebrate the success of their buisness, they invited Mina because of Mina's ads that she created for the client, and she had requested Chaeyoung to follow, which the client happily agreed to.

Mina sitting on her couch, typing away at her computer, doing work for one her last clients before she closes her buisness to attend university. Chaeyoung was beside Mina on all fours, staring at Mina doing her work. Chaeyoung eventually laid down on the couch, letting out a sigh. When Mina ignored her, she let out an even bigger sigh, looking at Mina for a reaction, there wasn't. So Chaeyoung started squirming around on the couch, whining. Mina finally let out a sigh, stopping her typing, but not looking away from the screen.

"What is it Chaeyoung" Mina sighed out, eyes still glued to the screen of her computer

"I want attention~" Chaeyoung whined out

"Chaeyoung, I need to finish my work before we leave later"

"Yea but later you'll ignore me and talk to others~" Chaeyoung continued whining

"No I won't Chaengie" Mina deadpanned

"Yes you will~~~" Chaeyoung whined, now sounding like a brat

"I promise I won't" Mina said, pulling out her pinky finger

Chaeyoung just smiled and intertwined her pink with Mina's

Later at the part, Mina had completely forgotten about her promise and went off to talk with future potential clients and employers, many of them willing to wait for Mina to finish her education to hire and employ her. Mina was off talking to them, sometimes going off to talk to an interviewer. Chaeyoung was just left off at the side, awkawrd standing there, always never too far from Mina, ocassionally getting approached by someone, asking why she was here, sometimes getting mistaken for a child.

When the party ended and they were going back home, it was extremely silent and awkward. Mina felt the heavy and tense atmosphere, she knew something was wrong when Chaeyoung leaned on the window of the bus instead of her shoulder. Mina tried to old Chaeyoung's hand and Chaeyoung pulled away immediately. When they reached Mina's home, Chaeyoung immediately stomped to the bath room and took a shower and went to their now shared room. Mina just showered, trying to figure out what's wrong with her girlfriend.

After she came out from the shower, she went into their room to see Chaeyoung cuddling with Fluffly her unicorn, Chaeyoung faced her, gave an angry pout and turned her back on her, hugging Fluffly closer to her, letting out a loud "HMPH" in the process. Mina smiled a little and approached her cutie of a girlfriend.

"Chaeyoungie?" Mina said, trying to hold Chaeyoung's arm

Chaeyoung just let out a whine and pulled away

"Chaeyoungie, what's wrong?" Trying to hug her girlfriend

"No. Go away. I hate you. I'm never talking to you forever" Chaeyoung whined, squirming to get out of Mina's hug

Mina then let out a sigh and started to give soft, gentle kisses all over Chaeyoung's face her while Chaeyoung was still squirming in her arms. The kisses then started to tickle and Chaeyoung started giggling.

"Haha, Mina unnie stop, it tickles" Chaeyoung giggled out, pouting angrily and pulling away once Mina stopped

"Come on Chaengie, what's wrong" Mina said, satisifed that she made her girlfriend giggle

"You broke our promise" Chaeyoung mumbled out like a child

"What promise?" Mina asked, still not remembering what happened

"YOU'RE THE WORST UNNIE" Chaeyoung whined, moving away from Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter