Chaeyoung's apology

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
GUYS GUYS GUYS I KNOW I PROMISED THIS CHAPTER, BUT SINCE WE REACHED 10000 VIEWS, TO CELEBRATE, I'M GIVING YOU GUYS A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. THE CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED TONIGHT SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN :):):)

Mina woke up the next afternoon, 2pm, she felt her pillow was wet and she realised that she had cried in her sleep, she sighed and tried to get out of bed, but was held back by a pair of arms. Mina smiled knowing who's arms they were, but frowned immediately upon remembering what happened last night. Mina's heart froze last night, and it would take a lot for Chaeyoung to melt it again. 

"Chaeyoung let go" Mina said coldly

"Unnie~ don't be like this" Chaeyoung whined, a little scared hearing Mina call her by 'Chaeyoung' instead of one of her nicknames, Mina only did so when she was angry at the cub.

Mina moved Chaeyoung's hands away and went to brush her teeth. She went downstairs and decided to have herself a bowl of cereal today. She prepared a bowl of catfood and milk for Kimchi and placed it at the kitten's usual feeding spot. Chaeyoung came down soon after and back hugged Mina, leaning her chin on her shoulder and giving a soft, innocent pack on the penguin's cheek.

"I'm really sorry unnie, forgivee me please, I promise I won' do it again" Chaeyoung said, a little aegyo in her voice, hoping to win Mina over and get her to forgive her.

"Stop hugging me Chaeyoung, I need to do the dishes" Mina deadpanned

"Unnie~" Chaeyoung said, puffing out her cheeks while pouting and giving Mina big puppy dog eyes

Mina felt her heart warm up, but not melt, she coldly stared at Chaeyoung before moving to the sink to do the dishes. She then moved over to Kimchi who had since came down to eat and started petting the tiny tiger. Chaeyoung was just standing at the side, looking at Mina then down at her feet like a guilty child. Chaeyoung's guilt started building up and growing, till the point that she started regretting going out so late last night, she even started regretting going out with Somi in the first place.

"Mina unnie~ I'm so so sorry okay, don be mad~" Chaeyoung whined

"Okay" Mina replied coldly, sitting on the couch

"Mina unnie~" Chaeyoung whined, trying to snuggle up with Mina and cuddle

"Don't touch me" Mina deadpanned, shaking Chaeyoung off of her

Chaeyoung then remembered that time w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter