Hurting Me

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 3 weeks since Somi planted the idea that Chaeyoung doesn't love her, and she had become more and more distracted, grew more distant from CHaeyoung, and her mind had become more and more unstable, and it had been visibly evident. Mina's movement became slow, her usual sharp and focused gazes had become unfocused and distracted. Her appearance had also visibly worsened, her hair had become unkept, her clothes were often wrinkled and a little dirty, and she visibly looked paler. At first people though she had a bad day, but as the days went by, it had become apparant something was wrong.

Mina herself didnt even know why she was acting this way, she knew Chaeyoung loved her, she knew that Chaeyoung didn't like kissing Somi, she knew Chaeyoung, she knew Chaeyoung wanted her. But something in the back of her mind always told her she was wrong. Mina would try her best to suppress whatever 'that' was, but it always managed to claw it's way out to the forefront of her mind. Mina didn't want to be like this, she hated it, but these thoughts of her lover hating her had become too much to handle and it exhausted her.

Chaeyoung at first thought Mina was just grumpier than usual, but she soon realised it was something more and that something was seriously wrong with Mina. Chaeyoung didn't know what was wrong, Mina wouldn't tell her, but Chaeyoung tried to cheer Mina up. Chaeyoung would always try to stick by Mina and give words of reassurance, she would bake cookies and cupcakes for her, try to entertain her by telling jokes, but none of it worked, Mina would still be off. Everytime Chaeyoung would cuddle with Mina, Mina would always hold her close and tight as if afraid that she might disappear if she let go. Mina would sometimes even have silently cry while holding Chaeyoung as if she's going to leave soon, and it scared Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was at a loss for what to do.

Even though Mina knew it was obvious, she never told anybody what she was thinking or going through. She didn't want to burden them with her problems, especially since everybody was happy, and she didn't want to ruin their happiness with her issues, she got through them alone back then, and she'll get through them alone now. Despite the constant begging of her friends to tell them what's wrong, Mina kept mum. The only thing her friends could do at this point was to watch as Mina silently lost herself, and it hurt them to watch their friends slowly be torn down by something they didn't even know. It brokw their hearts, but the only thig they could do was to offer words of encouragement and support, and pray that someday soon Mina would get over what was destroying her on the inside and get better.

"Chaeyoungie, do you love me?" Mina said, cuddling with Chaeyoung on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter