Kimchi

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was walking home from a visit to her parents, as she was walking, she heard a small meow in a distance. She looked around, but shook ignored it, as she took aother step, she heard another meow. Chaeyoung then decided to look around and followed the sound of the cat. The sound led her to an alleyway and in the distance she heard the meow, the sound coming from a pile of boxes. She moved closer cautiously, seeing as she, despite looking like a cub, she was afraid of animals with claws. As she moved closer, the pile of boxes started to move, scaring Chaeyoung a little. She started moving the boxes aside, trying to find the cat, revealing a tiny blackish-grey kitten at the bottom. 

"OHMYGODYOU'RESUCHACUTIE" Chaeyoung squealed, picking up the kitten, who looked about a week old.

The kitten flinched when she got picked up, but was calmed down when Chaeyoung scratched the head of it. Chaeyoung saw how cute the cat was and decided to bring it home, but while walking, she remembered one time where Mina said she didn't like having pets, so Chaeyoung decided to keep the kitten from Mina, determined to keep her cute new friend . She then cotinued petting and cuddling the cat as she walked, and before she knew it, she was home, well Mina's home, but whatever, she hasn't been home in weeks.

As she entered the house, Mina was in the kitchen cooking dinner, they exchanged greetings and Chaeyoung sneaked into the bathroom to clean the cat, as it turns out, it wasn't blacckish-grey, but a weird orange cat with strips, like a tiger.

"Oh wow, you're me" Chaeyoung said as she dried the cat. Chaeyoung than brought the kitten into the room and did a quick google search and found out that the cat was a 'toyger', which was a pretty rare breed of cat. She than started playing with the cat, dangling keys in it's face, giving it some string she found, and simply just cuddling with it and tickling it's belly. 

"Chaengie, dinner's ready" Mina came into the room, Chaeyoung quickly hiding the kitten from the penguin

"Don't you know how to knock?" Chaeyoung whined

"This is my room, and my house, and what are you hiding?" Mina groaned out

"Sorry, I'll be down in a minute, and... nothing" Chaeyoung said, her hands behind her back, the kitten in hand

Mina then gave a skeptical look and appraoched Chaeyoung, trying to look behind her, Chaeyoung then moved away, not letting Mina see behind her, eventually Mina gave up and just went dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter