Breaking Point

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been another month since Mina and Chaeyoung got back together and patched things up. The start of the school semester had begun, and the whole group was happy and nothing could've been better for the 10 of them. Jeongyeon Jeongyeon was starting to think about ptoposing to Nayeon, Tzuyu has already met Sana's parents, Momo has already taken Dahyun to her home country of Japan, Jihyo and her colleague Suzy have developed a mutual understanding for each other, and Mina and Chaeyoung were more open about their issues to each to other and while still maintaining good grades. Everything was great for everyone, and everyone was happy. Except for Somi.

Somi was miserable, she thought the kiss would drive Mina and Chaeyoung apart, and it did for a while but it has since driven them closer. Somi's plan was failing, but being the genius she is, she had a second plan in place. Somi was now in her room figuring out a way to execte her plan B perfectly without gaining the suspicion of the other 7 nuisances that stood in her way. On one of the girl's outings, Somi found out about another party held by one of her friends over at the Seoul Institute of Arts, Lee Dae-hwi. She decided to ask the 9 girls out to the party and decided that it would be the best place to bring Mina to her breaking point.

"You sure your plan will work?" Dae-whi asked

"Yeah, I'm sure so don't worry about it" Somi replied

"You better be sure"

"Yes I am, she's been a little more insecure since I kissed Chaeng, it'll work" Somi replied

"Alright then, see you there"

One week later, it was the party at Dae-hwi's house. With the party being held on a Friday, the girls wasted no time and started getting into it, not holding back. The girls may seem like a nice bunch, but they knew how to party hard, except for Mina and Chaeyoung of course, and maybe Jihyo. Once again, Sana was off to the side flirting with the girls in the school, all the girls were absolutely gorgeous and so was Sana, and Sana naturally went off to flirt with Tzuyu following behind to make sure Sana didn't do anything stupud. Momo took some shots and started dancing as usual, and she actually started a dance battle with another student, Lisa. Dahyun was just buy the side amusingly watching since nobody was giving predatory eyes to her girlfriend. Jihyo was texting Suzy and drinking, Nayeon was constantly being hit on by the students and Jeongyeon was busy shooing them off.

Mina and Chaeyoung stuck together the whole party, they were in an unfamiliar p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter