Do What's Best

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung wasn't able to sleep last night, even she was laying in bed, she knew she couldn't sleep unless Mina was there to cuddle and sing her to sleep despite what had happened. She waited all night, but Mina never came to bed and she eventually cried herself to sleep while waiting. Chaeyoung woke up alone in bed. She looked around the room for any sign of Mina, but there was no sign of her girlfriend. She got up and saw a note on her bedside table.

                                                                                                                           Chaeyoungie,
                                                                                             I'm sorry, but I'm going to be away for a week, I'm
                                                                                             Going back to Japan to visit my grandmother.
                                                                                             I need to rethink some things, take care of yourself
                                                                                              okay? I love you
                                                                                                                                -Mina

Chaeyoung let out a sad sigh, she probably shouldn't have run away last night and stuck around for Mina. She knew that Mina didn't mean it and that she's been going through some things. She knew that Mina only hurt her because of built up stress and anxiety. She should have stayed and helped her, but she didn't an instead ran away in fear. Chaeyoung felt bad, but there was nothing that could be done now, Mina was already gone for a week and there was nothing she could do about it.

Chaeyoung brushed her teeth and walked downstairs to see that Mina had made breakfast for her. The breakfast was already cold, showing that Mina had been gone for a few hours now. Chaeyoung heated up the food and ate in an awkward, lonely silence, already missing Mina. Kimchi was off running around the house, presumable looking for her other owner but obviously to no avail.

"She's gone Kimchi" Chaeyoung said sadly

The kitten just let out a sad sounding meow before going to her food bowl to eat.

Chaeyoung let out another sigh and looked at the time. 11.00am. She sighed for the 3rd time that morning and decided to take a shower, change into more prsentable clothes and decided to wear Mina's red sweater that she loved wearing when Mina was gone. The sweater was obviously too big for her, but she didn't care, it smelled like Mina and was comfortable, and that was all that mattered. Chaeyoung then travlled to Jihyo's house for the week as well, Jihyo was the only one who could fully comfort her.

Meanwhile in Japan, Mina had just arrived at the small town her grandmother lived in. Mina loved her grandmother, though her parents weren't supportive of her homouality, her grandmother was and was there for her when she got kicked out. Mina was walking to her grandmother's home, enjoying the scenery of the country side of Japan. God how Mina missed this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter