Epilogue: Melted

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at those losers, they're so in love" Dahyun laughed as she watched Mina and Chaeyoung holding hands as they swayed in sync on the swingset, acting as if she wasn't in love as well

"Shut up babe, you're in love too" Momo said, pushing Dahyun's heaed off her shoulder

"Sorry~" Dahyun giggled, clinging onto Momo

The 9 girls were out on a picnic today to celebrate the start of the new school term. Though many stresses have now come with moving forward not just in school, but in life, the 9 girls were happy. Mina and Chaeyoung were at the top of their respective classes, Nayeon and Jeongyeon got promoted, Jihyo seemed to be happier for some reason, Sana and Momo have since decided that being idols were not for them and decided to become dance instructors instead, and Dahyun and Tzuyu were doing extremely well in school too. Somi on the other hand had since seemingly disappeared, only being seen with Chungha on the streets, but avoiding them. Somi has avoided the 9 girls since Chaeyoung woke up ad the girls can't seem to reach her.

It had been 5 months since Chaeyoung woke up and she has since fully recovered, not just physically but emotionally as well. Chaeyoung was back to being her cutesy self and she had since obviosuly stopped bar hopping and getting girls. Long gone were the dark clothes, high ponytail and heavy make up, now replaced with pigtails, girly colours and cute, light make up. 

Chaeyoung looked over to Mina who was staring lovingly at her.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked

"Nothing" Mina hummed, looking forward

Mina looked around to see how far she had come in the past year and a half. Beside her was the love of her life who loved her. Over at the picnic blanket, Momo and Dahyun were lying down on each other talking about god knows what. Over at the playground near by Jeongyeon was climbing to the peak of the playground, which she obviously shouldn't do, with Nayeon on the ground shouting at her. 

"YOO JEONGYEON I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FALL" Nayeon screamed

Sana and Tzuyu were by the seesaw that were too small for them. Tzuyu's knees were at her shoulders as Sana laughed at how funny her girlfriend looked as she kicked off the ground. Jihyo seemed to be at the edge of the park, looking in anticipation for whatever reason.

God how much as changed for Mina in the past year and a half. She couldn't be happier. Mina was trying to find the word to decribe this feeling, but she couldn't. 

Just then, Somi appeared, luggage beside her. In the distance stood Chungha, with luggage beside her as well

"Hi guys" Somi said shyly

"SOMI HEY!!" Chaeyoung greeted excitedly

"We're having a picnic now, wanna join?" Momo asked

"No, we can't" Somi said, giving a faint smile

"Why~" Chaeyoung whined

"Well uhm... Chungha and I are moving back to Canada to study" Somi said

"Oh... well, when will you be back?" Mina asked

"Well uhm... I'm not sure, I just know we'll be back" Somi answered

'BABE!! HURRY UP!!" Chungha shouted from the distance

"COMING!! Anyway, we'll keep in touch okay? See you guys... Bye Chaeng" Somi said before bringing Chaeyoung into a hug and leaving

"Bye Somi" Chaeyoung said

The 9 girls waved at Somi, bidding her goodbye. They watched as Somi took Chungha by the hand and walked away. 

"God, even Somi had a girlfriend now. You gotta step your game uo Jihyo" Sana teased

"I have a girlfriend okay? That's who I've been waiting for for the past 30 minutes... Oh look there she is" Jihyo pointed out

A woman soon ran up to Jihyo, putting her arms around her. The girl was tall, taller than everybody except Tzuyu and was gorgeous. The girl had long, dark brown hair, red luscious lips, beautiful, glistening eyes, and fair skin. She was beautiful, even more than Tzuyu.

"Hello everybody, my name is Bae Suzy. Jihyo's girlfriend" Suzy greeted

The 8 girls immediately clapped for the new couple and whisteling. All of them happy for their "mom" finally found love.

"Finally, Jihyo got a girlfriend, and a hot one too" Sana cheered

"YEAH!!" Chaeyoung, Momo, and Jeongyeon agreed, receiving elbows to the stomachs immediately after by their girlfriends

"Back off, she;s mine" Jihyo said, wrapping her arms around Jihyo

"So does this mean she's part of the group now, is this our other mom?" Momo teased

"Sure, Jihyo can't shoulder you 9 brats herslef" Suzy smirked, already knowing that the 8 girls were crackheads

The 9 girls dragged Suzy to the picnic basket, all of them interested to learn more about the young beauty. The girls learned that Suzy is a vocal coach as well as a dance couch that works at the school Jihyo teaches at, as well as a part time model. They learned that Suzy is only 23 years old, one year older than Nayeon. Nayeon was ecstatic to find this out, she would now no longer be teased for being the oldest.

The rest of the day was filled laughter and joy as the girls bonded with each other and Suzy. Suzy found herself taking a liking to the 8 girls. At the end of the picnic session, it was 5.30pm. The girls soon parted ways, Nayeon and Jeongyeon went home, Momo and Dahyun went for dinner and shopping, Sana and Tzuyu decided to go to Hongdae, Suzy and Jihyo went for a movie date, and Mina and Chaeyoung decided to the cliff again.

Mina and Chaeyoung sat by the cliff again, watching the sunset, enjoying the warmth given by the sun and more importantly, by each other. Chaeyoung rested her head on Mina's shoulder, and Mina rested her head on Chaeyoung's. In that moment, Mina and Chaeyoung never felt so happy and so in love, it made them feel so soft and fluffy that Chaeyoung couldn't contain herself and let out a squeal and wrapped her arms around Mina, hugging her tight. Mina just smiled and wrapped her arm around Chaeyoung.

"When are we gonna live here unnie?" Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter