Reignite

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a whole month since the kissing incident between Somi and Chaeyoung, the new semester has started, and nothing has gotten better, if anything, it has gotten worse. Mina and Chaeyoung no longer spoke to each other, they no longer gave each other loving glances, instead Chaeyoung giving apologetic glances and Mina hardly even looking at Chaeyoung anymore. They no longer had meals together anymore, either eating alone or with friends. CHaeyoung no longer leaned on Mina's shoulder, they no longer slept in each others arms anymore, Mina doesn't sing to Chaeyoung to sleep anymore, and they no longer did things they used to do like playing video games, watching music shows together or cuddling.

This had taken a toll of the 2 of them. Chaeyoung had become a quiet and shy girl, not willing to talk to anyone unless necessary and Mina had reverted to her cold and apathetic self. It had gotten so bad that even the group had noticed. Mina would stick to Jihyo, and Chaeyoung would stick to Somi. The group always felt the tension between the 2, and it was suffocating to them, it broke their hearts to see the couple not talk and avoid each other, it was like hanging out with a couple that had broken up. The 2 were on the verge of breaking up if this continues, and nobody wanted that. Mina still cared Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung still liked Mina, and they both missed each other, but the flame of love had been extinguished. The love between the 2 was dead.

Chaeyoung was now in her own home, she had been spending a lot of her time there lately. Chaeyoung was crying her eyes out to Dahyun and Tzuyu, who were on the bed comforting the heartbroken girl. She didn't know what to do, and neither did her friends.

"What do I do guys?" Chaeyoung sobbed out

"Just... talk to her" Tzuyu said, the girl's hair

"I'm scared, she hates me now" Chaeyoung sobbed harder

"You'll never know unless you try Chaeng" Dahyun said

"But what if she hates me" 

"Just try Chaeng, if she hates you, we'll have a talk with her" Tzuyu said

"No, you guys will hurt her" Chaeyoung protested

"We won't Chaeng, we promise. Just try, I'm sure she'll forgive you" Dahyun said

"Okay guys, thanks for being here for me" Chaeyoung said, wiping away her tears

Next door was Mina, who had Sana and Momo over she was busy studying, trying to distract herself. Sana and Momo were just staring at Mina and at each other, silently figuring out what to do.

"We know you're hurting Mina, it's okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter