Sudden Encounters

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: WARNING!! MY WORST CHAPTER BY FAR AND IT SUUUCKS

 

Mina and Chaeyoung were out on a date today, trying to enjoy their time together before they go off to university next week. They were now walking through the streets of Seoul, walking past multiple stores trying to see if anything catches their interests. None of the stores really interested them, and the stores that did either had items that were way too expensive, or had nothing that they liked.

Mina then saw an arcade and dragged Chaeyoung in it, they spen way too long in the arcade, Mina enjoying her time more than Chaeyoung was. 2 hours later, Mina came out with Chaeyoung dragging her out by the arm, the cub finally fed up with the penguin's antics in the arcade.

"Chaeng let go~ I'm not done!" Mina whined

"No, I'm hungry now let's go eat~" Chaeyoung whined back harder

"But-"

"Unnie~" Chaeyoung interrupted, giving huge puppy dog eyes and a pout"

"You're lucky you're my girlfriend" Mina rolled her eyes

They then went to a cafe nearby, Chaeyoung had pasta while Mina just had a few sandwiches, Mina still a little bitter that her gaming session had to be cut short, sending small glares at Chaeyoung, but melting immediately when seeing how cute she was. After eating, they went to a park, and since it was spring, the cherry blossoms had bloomed, and Mina and Chaeyoung were sitting under a cherry blossom tree, Chaeyoung leaning on Mina, the both of them just talking.

"Hey guys" Jeongyeon said, walking up to them

"Hey Hyung!" Chaeyoung greeted cheerily, standing up

"Hi Jeong, why're you here?"

"Oh I'm here with my girlfriend" Jeongyeon said

"Really? Where is she?" Mina asked

"Oh, there she is" Jeongyeon pointed at a woman

Right when Mina saw Jeongyeon's girlfriend, the colour immediately drained from her face, even her makeup not hiding her pale face. No wonder Jeongyeon seemed familiar, they've met before, Jeongyeon was the one that Mina's ex cheated on her with.

"Hey babe, hey Chaeyoung and.... Mina?" 

"Hey Nayeon" Mina almost whispered out

"You know Nayeon unnie? Are you okay unnie? You look sick" Chaeyoung asked at Mina

Jeongyeon caught on and realised their history, suddenly knowing who Mina was and why she seemed so familiar. Jeongyeon immediately grew silent, guilt over taking her. Chaeyoung just sat back down and leaening on Mina again, innocently wondering why it was suddenly so quiet, the cub not feeling the tension at all.

Now it was only Mina and Nayeon, the bunny teethed girl standing over Mina sitting down beneath the cherry blossom tree. The tension was so thick that it could be felt even by strangers. Mina just stared at Nayeon for a while, remembering what happened between them all those years ago. Mina didn't know what to feel, she doesn't hate Nayeon anymore, but she certainly doesn't forgive her.

"It's been a while Mina" Nayeon said

"It ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter