Cousins

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo and Jeongyeon were arguably the people that care the most for Chaeyoung, since they've known her since Chaeyoung was born. Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung are all cousins, and Chaeyoung was only allowed to interact with her for the longest time. 

Though Chaeyoung was born with a silver spoon in ,  Jihyo and Jeongyeon came from more modest backgrounds, leading to her being more humble and determined than her cousin. Jihyo was only 2 and Jeongyeon 3 when Chaeyoung was born. Due to Chaeyoung not being allowed to interact with others much, she only interacted with Jihyo and Jeongyeon, and because of that, they became extremely close and were soon inseparable.

Jihyo was the more responsible one out of the 3, and Jeongyeon was the more fun one. Due to their time together, Jeongyeon and Jihyo left an imprint on Chaeyoung's personality and had moulded a part of her personality. 

When Jihyo met Chaeyoung, they Chaeyoung was still a timid little toddler, but Jihyo's kindness and warmth had made Chaeyoung open up to her willingly and they soon started becoming close.

"Hello, I'm your Jihyo unnie, nice to meet you"

"H-hello unnie"

When Jihyo would spend time with Chaeyoung, she would always keep Chaeyoung in check and prevent her from getting too bratty and spoiled. Jihyo would always do simple things that had great meaning and useful with Chaeyoung. These things would include reading to or with her, teching her how to cook, watching educational shows with her, and even secretly introducing her to others to teach her how to talk and act with others. These activities taught Chaeyoung useful skills and taught Chaeyoug how to be responsible and kind. These teaching left a small impact on Chaeyoung since she was spoiled and pampered by her parents more than being taught by Jihyo, though she never forget the teachings that her cousin would teach. Jihyo loved Chaeyoung like a daughter, and arguably acted more like a mother than Chaeyoung's actual mother. Chaeyoung loved Jihyo, and Jihyo loved Chaeyoung.

"Always treat people with kindness Chaeng, even if they don't treat you the same way"

"Okay unnie!"

When Jeongyeon met Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung had already grown into a pretty outgoing toddler thanks to Jihyo, and Chaeyoung thought that Jeongyeon was a boy at first thanks to her short hair, and it would stay that way till Chaeyoung was 6.

"Hi, I'm Jeongyeon, your un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter