Chaeyoung's Birthday

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
Your questions will be answered at the end of this chapter, but read the chapter first :D

Chaeyoung's 19th  birthday waas tomorrow, and it had been a week since Chaeyoung and Mina made up, but Chaeyoung has still been feeling guilty about what happened over the past few weeks. She had been trying to think of a way to make it up to her. While thinking, Chaeyoung has been spending all her time with Mina and so far she hasn't thought of anything, she grew frustrated and just decided to ask her Mina straight up.

"Unnie~ I feel bad for what happne,ed what can I do to make it up to you?" Chaeyoung pouted, leaning on Mina

"We're okay Chaengie, but if you wanna make it up to me..... Spend your birthday with me?" Mina said

"Okay!!" Chaeyoung said excitedly before cuddling closer to Mina eagerly.

Chaeyoung soon went to up to sleep since it was her self-appointed bedtime. Chaeyoung was laying in bed excited since she was going to spend a full day with Mina tomorrow for the first time in a whole month. Mina was downstairs thinking on what to do tomorrow when she remembered that she still had those 'ruined plans' that didn't seemed so ruined anymore. She touched up the plans and by the time she finished it was already 12am, 23 April 2018.

Chaeyoung laid in bed trying to calm down but to no avail, she then soon heard the door slowly open and small streams of light come into the room, she hears the familiar soft steps of Mina's onesie softly pat the carpet, then the rustling of clothes and the sheets as she tries to get in bed without waking up Chaeyoung. She feels the bed dip and she felt chills as the blanket is lifted, but was soon warmed up as Mina pulled her into a cuddle, causing Chaeyoung to blush and squirm slightly, Chaeyoung cuddles closer to Mina, finding home and safety in her embrace.

"You're still up?" Mina asked in a teasing manner while her baby's hair

"Mhm" Chaeyoung replied followed by a muffled gasp as Mina softly kissed Chaeyoung's cheek

"You should go to sleep soon, we have a long day ahead, Happy Birthday Chaengie" Mina said softly before kssing Chaeyoung again.

Mina then started singing Chaeyoung to sleep, her serene voice calming Chaeyoung down immediately, it had only been a minute since her birthday arrived and it was already her best birthday yet. The next day Chaeyoung woke up and for the first time in a while, Mina was still cuddled with her. Mina was already awake and and was staring lovingly at her.

"What are you looking at?" Chaeyoung said groggily

"My beautiful baby cub of a girlfriend" Mina said causing Chaeyoung to blush madly

The 2 then brushed their teeth and proceeded to cook in the kitchen. Though Chaeyoung said she wanted to help cook, she was just there back hugging Mina as Mina cooked chocolate stuffed pancakes for them, Mina cutting up strawberries for Chaeyoung as well. The 2 were happily eating their breakfast, talking and laughing the whole way through. Chaeyoung blushed as Mina wiped chocolate that smeared across which caused Mina to giggle.

"You're blushing a lot lately Chaeng" Mina teased

Chaeyoung just pouted and ate faster and angrily while still blushing, Mina looking on in awe and giggling at how much she looks like a cub, even when eating.

"Meow" Kichi called out, signaling that her food and water bowl wsa empty

Chaeyoung and Mina then played and petted Kimchi and soon fed her, refilling her bowl.

"Unnie, what does Kimchi do when we're gone?" Chaeyoung asked

"She just sort of roams around the neighbourhood when we're gone, she likes the outdoors"

"Oooo, so can we bring her out today?"

"I don't see why not" 

The 2 of them showered and changed before leaving, Chaeyoung keeping Kimchi on her shoulder like pikachu. By the time they left it was already 2pm, Mina first brought Chaeyoung to the beach and they just played in the sand, Kimchi, even though being absolutely tiny, was there running around the beach chasing small animals like rats. Mina was watching Chaeyoung as she played with the sand and playing with water.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!! You got me all wet" Mina gasped as Chaeyoung splashed water at her

"Hehehehehe" Chaeyoung giggled before running away, Mina chasing after her

After a while of running, Chaeyoung stopped to catch her breath before she gets a asthma attack

Mina took this oppotunity to splash water on Chaeyoung, causing the young girl to whine.

"UNNIE~~~" Chaeyoung whined out in annoyance

"Oh come on, it's only fair" Mina replied 

Kimchi cam running up and splashed the both of them with her tiny paws, causing the 2 girls to giggle, soon after they decided to change and go out for dinner. They decided to go to a restaurant that Chaeyoung wanted to try out. They both ordered kimchi fried rice and they ordered Kiimchi some meat and kimchi on a small plate. After diner Mina brought Chaeyoung to the cliff again.

They sat by the cliff eating cake that they bought, just now, Kimchi resting on Chaeyoung's shoulder while Chaeyoung rested on Mina's shoulder, all 3 of them staring at the night sky, admiring the moon and stars again.

"I'm sorry we couldn't get the candles you want Chaengie, you couldn't make a wish" Mina said

"It's okay, I do- OH LOOK A SHOOTING STAR" Chaeyoung pointed out

"Quick make a wish"

"No need unnie, mine already came true"

"What is it?" Mina asked

"You" Chaeyoung mumbled shyly

"Awwww how sweet"

"I love the stars on your face unnie" Chaeyoung said, refering to Mina's moles, causing the penguin to blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter