Christmas

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Christmas day and the gang were all excited for the Christmas party at Momo's house later that evening. Momo was busy decorating her house, running around her spacious apartment to get everythinng in order. Sana and Tzuyu were till sleeping bed since Sana stayed over last night. Jihyo was at her workplace, a kindergarten, taking care of kids whose parents were to busy to do so. Chaeyoung just finished baking the cupcakes she wanted to give to Mina, she placed them in a basket with a note attached to it, she ran over, placed it outside Mina's door, knocked, and ran back home, still a little scared of the penguin. 

Mina walked outside, expecting the doorbell to be the mail, but it wasn't, she looked down and saw a basket full of cupcakes, the cupcakes all decorated with a penguin and a tiger on them. Mina smiled and read the note attached to it.

Dear unnie

Sowwie for making you angwy :( Forgive me :)

-Chaeyoungie <3

Mina then remembered what had happened yesterday and decided to forgive her since she had already forgotten what had happened, and besides, Chaeng was too cute to stay mad at, but she wanted to tease Chaeyoung today, and so she planned to still act mad at Chaeyoung even though she wasn't. Mina went back in to finish up her work while munching on the cupcakes, she had to admit, Chaeyoung's treats tasted better everytime she ate it and she loved them. 

Chaeyoung was back home, drawing into her sketchbook while trying to think of something to get Mina, drawing a bunch of stuff, from animals, mostly tigers and penguins, trees, landscapes. She then came across the picture she drew of Mina a few months back, and she sudenly got inspired. She then took out a large painting canvas and started painting on it, a focused look on her face, she layed there on her bed for about 3 hours painting, the image in her head never leaving. By the end of it all, her paints were almost used up, but it was worth it. Chaeyoung stood up and looked at the painting as a whole and smiled proudly, this was by far the best painting she has ever done in her opinion. It was a painting of her and Mina sitting by the cliff, staring at the sunset, leaning on each others shoulders, like how they were that day by the cliff. She placed the painting under her bed, keeping it a secret until she was ready to reveal it.

"I should give that to Mina unnie one day too" Chaeyoung said to herself before drawing in her sketchbook again.

Chaeyoung then suddenly had an image in her head, a picture of Mina in a penguin onesie, and that was when Chaeyoung rushed out of her home, excited, finally knowin what gift to get Mina. She rushed to the mall on her little pink bike and ran to the store where she got her tiger onesie, and bought a penguin one for Mina, it was perfect, it even had flippers that could cover her hands.

Once Chaeyoug got back, she placed the onesie in a blue box with a red ribbon on top and places it beside 5 other boxes, each of them fro her othe friends and realised she was almost time to leave. She showered, dried her hair and wanted to change into something nice when she recieved a text from Momo

Momo unnie:
Where something cute, okay Chaeng? Also Jihyo and Sana are already here

That's when Chaeyoung thought of wearing her tiger onesie to the party. She would give the onesie to Mina and convince her to wear it, then they'll both be wearing onesies. Chaeyoung quickly changed into the tiger onesie, tied 6 boxes to her pink bike and rushed out to Momo's house. She reached Momo's house and rang the doorbell. Jihyo opened the door and saw her cute little cousin there in her tiger onesie, hood on and all, holding 6 boxes for her friends.

"Come in Chaeng" Jihyo said, lifting the boxes from her cousin since the boxes combined height of them were taller than her.

"GUYS CHAENG IS HERE" Jihyo shouted

Sana came out and saw Chaeyoung in her cute outfit and started squealing and bouncing around, squealing at how downright adorable Chaeyoung looked, Chaeyoung looked even smaller wearing her onesie and made her look even more like a child.  Wanting to share her joy, she called Momo into the room.

"OHMYGOSH MOMO MOMO COME LOOK LIKE NOW!!" Sana gushed

Momo ran into the room, sensing the excitement in Sana's voice and she saw the cub standing there innocently in her little tiger outfit and she satrted fangirling and bouncing with Sana. Sana and Momo immediately rushed to Chaeyoung and started to envelop her in affection, giving the small girl hugs and pinching her cheeks and nose, and tickling the cub. Chaeyoung just started giggling and laughing at the tickles and fell to the floor laughing. Jihyo just stood there watching the scene unfold.

The doorbell rang again and Chaeyoung went to open it, and she was immediately tackled into a hug by her 2 best friends Tzuyu and Dahyun who were doing the same thing Chaeyoung as Sana and Momo were. It was the first time that Dahyun and Tzuyu had seen Chaeyoung in her tiger onesie, Chaeyoung always hid it from them, scared that they'd make fun of her. 

"Guys guys stop, I'm gonna have an asthma attack please stop" Chaeyoung laughed out, running out of breath from all the laughing

The 2 immediately stopped and helped the cub up.

"Why didn't you tell us you had this?" Tzuyu asked

"I was scared you guys would make fun of me" Cheayoung said, looking at the ground

"Well, if it was any other day we would, but today it's cute" Dahyun said

Mina came in through the door next since Tzuyu and Dahyun didn't close the door. Chaeyoung immediately got up and ran over to Mina tugging at the penguin's arm excitedly.

"Unnie~ How were the cupcakes?" Chaeyoug asked

"They were okay" Mina said coldly, tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter