Help

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crop tops, short skirts o shorts, make up, high heels. That had been the standard outfit for Chaeyoung for the past few days as she continually goes club hopping every night to forget her pain. Tonight was no different. Chaeyoung had just come back from a night of hard partying, stumbling in her heels back home at 2.30am. All the maids and butlers have already been asleep, the only one greeting her when she came back being Kimchi, who had woken up when the kitten heard the door open. Kimchi has been the one constant in her life, even after the breakup. 

Mina had sent Kimchi over to Chaeyoung 3 weeks after the breakup because she knew that Chaeyoung needed the kitten more than she did. She called Jihyo to deliver Kimchi over to Chaeyoung's, when Chaeyoung opened the box with Kimchi inside, the kitten immediate jumped up and snuggled with her. Within the box kept a note from Mina as well, the note reading.

                                                                                                                           Dear Chaeyoung
                                                                                                              I've sent Kimchi over to you because
                                                                                                              you need her more than I do
                                                                                                                                   Mina

Since then, Kimchi has never left Chaeyoung alone, following her owner where ever she went. Even when Chaeyoung would come back in the early morening, Kimchi would always wake from her slumber and go downstairs to greet her, it was what Mina had told the kitten, and Kimchi was willing to stick to her other owners instructions. The kitten has even been taught some tricks, such as now. Chaeyoung was now throwing up in her bathroom, and Kimchi is latching on to her hair, making sure that her hair remained clean, this had been a trick taught by Chaeyoung to the kitten and even though it hurt her hair, it wasn't as painful as the pain in her heart. She needed help.

Mina on the other hand, had Sana and Momo to care for her. Today Sana was at Mina's house, Momo was out with Dahyun to catch up with each other. Though Momo would like to be there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter