Depressed Mina

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
G-guys... why aren't you leaving comments and asking questions... ;-;

After going out with Mina that day and helping Chaeyoung with Mina's birthday, Somi has deduced that Mina has mild abandonment and attachment issues, not severe enough for a need to seek therapy, but definitely enough to become unstable and paranoid when suddenly left alone for too long, and she was right. Mina had abandonment and attachment issues stemming from her parents disowning her. Ever since Chaeyoung and her other friends got into her life, she became kinder and softer like she was back when she was younger, her cold and hard exterior was a result of being alone for too long. Somi had formulated a simple but effective plan to drive Mina over the edge, one that would drive her into depression and would assure Chaeyoung fall for her, especially since Mina loves Chaeyoung more than the world.

Somi had made a promise with Chaeyoung that she would go out with her whenever she asked. Knowing Chaeyoung hated breaking promises, she used it to her advantage and started asking Chaeyoung out every night for dinner and every weekend, leaving Mina alone at home. It had been the 3th consecutive week Chaeyoung had been going out with Somi and Mina being alone at home. Somi had been doing everything that Chaeyoung loved, which was basically everything, making the cub forget about her beloved girlfriend. Mina was okay with it at first, taking it as Chaeyoung wanting to spend time with her estranged best friend, but Mina started getting jealous more and more and it soon spiralled into slight mania, but she had no choice but to understand her girlfriend's promise. Somi was her friend as well and she felt guilty for feeling jealous, Mina was at a loss for what to do, she didn't want to stop her girlfriend from doing what she wanted, and she didn't want to rob her new friend from catching up with her best friend.

The fact that Chaeyoung and Somi have been going out every weekend, piled up with Mina and Chaeyoung being busy with school meant that the couple would basically be seeing each other every morning for breakfast and their commute to school. The couple would basically be seeing each other for about an hour everyday, while Somi and Chaeyoung would spend their day together both in and out of school, spending at least 6 hours with each other everyday since they were in the same major. This had put a significant strain of the couples relationship. There was no doubt they still loved each other, but Chaeyoung would be too tired to do anything whenever she came back. They didn't have time to cuddle anymore, they haven't been talking as much, and have stopped sleeping in each others arms as when Chaeyoung would return late at night past her self appointed bed time, Mina would already be asleep.

It was sunday, and soon to be 6th week that Chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter