1 Week

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So so sorry again guys, I'll be removing "Chaeyoung's sick" again to undergo heavy editing, I'm so sorry, it'll be back once I'm done :(


There's one month left before Mina and Chaeyoung leave for university and so, Sana and Momo decided to bring her on vacation with them, without Chaeyoung as the 3 of them wanted to go back to Japan for a week. Mina wanted to bring Chaeyoung along but decided not to since she wanted to spend some time with her friends, and she wanted to bring Chaeyoung to her home country herself one day.

Mina is leaving for Japan tomorrow morning and she was cuddling in bed with Chaeyoung before going to bed. She was showering Chaeyoung with so much affection today since she wouldn't be seeing her for a week, but she thinks it'll be good to leave Chaeyoung alone for a week, it'll teach her to be independent without her. They were about to fall asleep when Chaeyoung hugged Mina super tight.

"You don't want me to go right?" Mina giggled, Chaeyoung only gave a tired nod.

"Awww come on, it's only a week, don't be such a baby" Mina teased, Chaeyoung just let out a whine

"There's nothing I can do anyway Chaeng, but I promise to text you when I land okay? Since you won't be awake when I leave" Mina said, eaerning a nod from Chaeyoung before the 2 of them fell asleep.

Chaeyoung woke up the next day, hugging nothing, she let out a whine of irritation and got up, she looked beside her and saw a stack of pancakes beside the bed and a glass of milk beside it on a tray, it was still hot and it melt really good, putting a smile on Chaeyoung's face, Chaeyoung got up and noticed a note with it.

                                                                                                                   Chaeyoungie,
                                                                                          I made this for you, enjoy it because I "made it
                                                                                          with lots of love". Brush your teeth before eating 
                                                                                          though. Take care of Kimchi. See you in a week:) 
                                                                                          I love you <3
                                                                                                                    Mina unnie

Chaeyoung smiled even wider, imagining Mina saying 'I love you', despite dating for nearly 3 months, they've never told each other they loved each other. Chaeyoung  went to brush her teeth and immediately dug into the pancakes, after she finished, she realised she needed to do the dishes now and she groaned, before she met Mina, she always ate junk food or instant food, hardly ever doing dishes. The dishes had always been done by others, either by her maids back home or by Mina. Chaeyoung brought the plate to the kitchen and saw a sticky note by the sink, giving instructions on how to wash the dishes.

After that, Chaeyoung decided to feet Kimchi, she went to get Kimchi from her box and fed her some cat food a milk. After feeding, she decided to play with Kimchi for a bit, giving it some yarn, jiggling keys in front of it, pointing a lazer around, and even just tickling, but the kitten got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter