Penultimate

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAYEON 
Today was Friday, the last day of the week and Nayeon was at the kindergarten where she worked at. She was caring for the children as you do as a teacher there. While taking care of small girl, she realised a small mole that a child had developed on her lower lip, reminding her of Chaeyoung. She wonders when Chaeyoung will wake up from her coma, if she doesn't wake up soon, they'd need to pull the plug on her. She was snapped out of a trance when a kid called her.

"MISS IM"

Nayeon immediately ran over and took care of her. 

6 hours later and the day had ended, all the children had gone home and now it was her turn to go home. Her ride home would usually have her in a good mood, smiling at herself for another days work of taking care of children, but today it was pretty melancholy. She couldn't stop thinking about Chaeyoung and how she must wake up soon before the chances are zero. Just then, she received a text from Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeonnie❤:
Come now! Doctor just said that Chaeyoung can't wake up and are pulling the plug soon, please.

Just then, her bus stopped at the stop nearest to Chaeyoung's house. She immediately got off and ran.

JEONGYEON
Jeongyeon was at work today, she was the head chef at a famous retaurant in Seoul and that meant she was paid pretty high and also meant she was very busy during working hours, but today was a slow day, which allowed her time to think. While cooking, she saw a girl walking up to the kitchen counter and ask for an extra spoon, which Jeongyeon gladly gave.

"THANK YOU CHEF HYUNG!!" 

Jeongyeon was shocked for a moment, the only other person that called her "Hyung" was Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon took a second look at the girl and saw that the girl had pigtails, reminding her more of Chaeyoung. Soon after, her shift was over and she left the restaurant. While walking home, all she could think about was wondering when Chaeyoung would wake up. She ws so gonna bring up the girl she saw to Nayeon. She then received a call from Jihyo.

Mom2:
Jeong, come here now, the doctor said that Chaeng's never gonna wake up and are gonna pull the plug soon. Tell Nayeon and hurry here please.

Jeongyeon immediately texted Nayeon and rushed over to Chaeyoung's house

MOMO
Momo was training today. She was in the studio dancing her worries away. She was worried for both Mina and Chaeyoung, and the fact that neither were doing so well was even more worrying. Though Mina was still getting better, she was still a mess, and Chaeyoung had been in a coma for a while and she probably will never wake up. These feelings of worry would all be danced away, that's how she destressed.

After hours of dancing, Momo laid collasped on the practice room floor, breathing heavily and about to fall asleep, but the thought of Mina and Chaeyoung was still on her mind. Jus then Sana rushed into the room, panic drawn all over her face.

"MOMORING, WE NEED TO GO, IT'S CHAENG" Sana said before running out.

Momo suddenly didn't feel tired anymore, she jumped up and ran with Sana.

SANA
Sana was learning a new choreography today, she was doing it for fun as it was a choreography she liked. While dancing, the though of Mina and Chaeyoung suddenly popped into her head. Mina was in a constant state of depression while Chaeyoung was half dead in her ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter