Kiss

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been yet another month since the group reconciled with Somi and everything had been all sunshine and flowers since then for the 10 girls. The 10 of them have been going out regularly, Somi has been getting along with all the girls, and she had basically become a part of the group. Somi was naturally closest to Chaeyoung and had spent a lot of time with her even when with the group, though she still spent a lot of time with the other 8 girls as well and that had lead to the girls liking and trusting Somi a lot over time. Though Mina still got jealous from time to time, she was pretty understanding of their friendship, besides, Mina had nothing to worry about and she was just being paranoid. 

The group were at a party toady to celebrate the end of the first school semester. The party was one of multiple parties held simultniously by the school's 3 richest students, Park "Jae" Jaehyung, Kim Seokjin, and Kim Woojin. they had invited everybody. Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon even went despite not being students. They were at Jae's party and they were all having fun. 3Mix were off socialising with some of the students, the J-line were off doing their own things, Sana was flirting with the students she found cute, all of them girls. Mina was off with a chatting with a classmate she met, BamBam, and Momo was dancing on the dance floor while everybody that was around was ogling her, both men and women.

Their girlfriends were not happy, Dahyun was carefully observing her girlfriend, half admiring her danceing and half making sure nobody tried anything funny, Tzuyu was glaring at Sana, killing all the girls Sana flirted with in her mind and planning what she was going to do with Sana later on. Chaeyoung was off sulking, her head on the table, jealous that Mina was spending time with BamBam instead of her. They all let out a frustrated sigh before gulping down their drinks.

Meanwhile, Somi observed what was going on and she saw this as an oppotunity to create a rift between Mina and Chaeyoung. She had been acting nice and friendly to the 8 girls for a month now, and it had been driving her crazy, though she stuck to her plan even if she hated it, it was all for Chaeyoung. Dahyun saw that a girl touched Momo's and she immediately bolted from her seat and dragged Momo off the dance floor, Momo struggling to free herself from the eagle's grip. Tzuyu finally had enough and decided to make Sana jealous as well by flirting with other girls in party, leaving Chaeyoung all alone. Somi took the chance and approached Chaeyoung.

"Hey Chaeng, why so sad?" Somi asked, sitting beside a slumped down Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung tilted her head in the direction over to Mina, who was talking to BamBam with a cold expression on her face like usual, though Chaeyoung could tell Mina was enjoying her time.

"Awww, don't be sad Chaeng, I'm here" Somi said, petting the cub's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter