Scared

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since Chaeyoung had met Sana and Momo, and she still hadn't figured out what they meant by "Don't be discouraged". She eventually just gave up on trying to figure it out and just decided to enjoy her time with Mina. 

Today was a boring day for Chaeyoung, usually she would be occupied with her home schooling, but she was on break for a while, and she had already finished all of her holiday assignments. Chaeyoung just laid on her bed, cuddling with Fluffy, she had to admit it was comfortable, but it was still way to boring for her. She suddenly had the bright idea to call up Dahyun and Tzuyu to go out with her.

"DA, TZU, GO OUT WITH ME" She whined

Tzuyu: Sorry Chaeng, you know we'd love to, but we're super caught up with assignments right now, sorry

Dahyun: Yeah, some other time okay?

"Oh, okay... bye guys" Chaeyoung pouted

She just laid there, on her bed whining to the unicorn beside her that she was bored. For the past few days, Chaeyoung hasn't seen Mina, and she was dying to see her, but she didn't want to bother Mina as Mina had recently been very very busy with work, and Mina was very very serious about her work. Even though they loved having each other around, Chaeyoung wasn't sure if Mina would like having her around when she's working, Chaeyoung was scared that Mina scold her for disturbing her work, and she didn't like the idea of the Japanese woman being mad at her.

Then, Chaeyoung had an idea, an idea that would make her be able to see Mina without having to actually see her in person. She would draw Mina. Chaeyoung than took out her drawing pad and a pencil and she laid herself on the floor, stomach down, with her legs hanging up in the air like a child. She thought for a while about what Mina unnie looked like, the mole on her nose, those ocean-like eyes that she wanted to swim in, her orange, shoulder length hair that seemed to glow in the sunlight. Chaeyoung was getting the funny feeling just thinking about it and she started drawing, with a big grin on her face, she made sure that every detail of Mina was drawn correctly and accurately. Once she was done, she looked at the picture and proudly smiled at herself. The picture was exactly how Mina looked like. "The real Mina unnie is prettier though" Chaeyoung thought to herself.

"I should give this to Mina unnie one day" She said to herself

She looked at the time and it was only 11.30am, she groaned at how slow time seemed to past. She looked out her window, wishing that she could visit Mina right now, when suddenly, Mina walked out of her home and was approaching her front door. Once Mina was at her front door, she wanted to ring Chaeyoung's doorbell, but didn't and decided to go back to her own house.

"That was strange, Mina unnie never wants to come to my house, maybe I should visit" She said to herself

She hesitated for a while, still scared that Mina would scold her for disturbing her work. But she really wanted to see Mina, so, she baked a batch of cupcakes for Mina, hoping that she would forgive Chaeyoung, or at least be less angry with her if she had cupcakes.

Once she was done, Chaeyoung stood outside Mina's door with a basket of cupcakes hanging from her arm. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. The door opened instantly, startling her. She looked up and was greeted by Mina staring down at her with an almost happy look in her eyes, Chaeyoung looked at her shocked, Mina usually makes Chaeyoung wait a while before opening the door. Chaeyoung recovered quickly and beamed Mina her signature smile. After seeing Chaeyoung smile, Mina looked almost smiled as well, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter