Broken Promise

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE QUESTIONS GUYS, I'VE SEEN ALL OF THEM AND I PROMISE THEY WILL ALL BE ANSWERED IN TOMORROWS CHAPTER

Mina woke up first for school as always. Mina felt the embrace of Chaeyoung around her and she felt happy and safe, it had been a while since they had been in a position like this. As always, she got out of bed first to make breakfast for the 2 of them and get ready for school before waking the cub up. In recent days, the mornings would be pretty quiet, Mina and Chaeyoung would silently eat, not talking to each other, and today was no different but something was off. Chaeyoung would steal guilty glances at Mina and would look away when Mina would caught her and would glare. Chaeyoung would also try to walk closer to Mina and try to hold the penguins hands or cling onto her arm, but Mina would pull away, angry at the cub. 

Throughout the day, Chaeyoung was feeling terrible. She would usually sleep though her classes and lectures or doodle in her personal sketchbook, but today she was just resting her hed on her hand, staring blankly into nothing as she let her guilt consume her.  Somi was there trying to talk to her, but even her best friend couldn't cheer her up. Somi was speaking to her, but she was just staring straight, lazily nodding her head at Somi  as her head was only filled with thoughts of Mina and how she would get the penguin to forgive her. Chaeyoung tried so hard to be forgiven last time, how could she do that again?

"Chaeng what's wrong?" Somi asked, catching on

"I made Mina unnie mad and now she's mad at me and I hate myself" Chaeyoung mumbled out softly like a guilty child

"Well, what did you do?" Somi asked, smiling internally that her plan was working

"We keep going out every weekend and spend every night together having dinner and me and her don't spend time anymore"

"Well, that's her fault, if she's mad at you for trying to spend time with your best friend, then she doesn't truly love you" Somi said, taking this oppotunity to try to sway Chaeyoung's feelings.

"But... I need to spend time with her too"

"No you don't, you've been spending the past few months together, it's good to spend a little time apart and with your friends"

"Maybe you're right" Chaeyoung sighed out, trusting her friend while Somi smiled as she successfully swayed Chaeyoung a little.

During lunch, Mina went out to eat alone like she had been for the past 3 weeks. Chaeyoung tried to find her but to no avail, so she went to have lunch with Somi, Dahyun and Tzuyu like usual. At the cafe they were eating at, Somi went to order for all of them. While ordering, Chaeyoung told Dahyun and Tzuyu about her problem and what Somi said to her, trying to get her other best friends opinions.

"No! she's not right" Tzuyu said, facepalming

"It sounds like Somi is trying to break the 2 of you up" Dahyun added

"It does?" Chaeyoung said confused

"YES!! Your poor girlf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter