Accidental Kiss

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I decided to cook an egg soup for Jisoo-unnie since she's still not feeling well today. We were all so worried about her cause we knew that she's so stubborn when she's sick. She hates taking medicines and even claimed that she's alright just to avoid taking them. I walked inside her and Chaeyoung's room and pulled Jisoo's blanket away from her. She just groaned out of frustration.

"Nallalisa leave me alone! I want to sleep all day.." she whined as she buried her face in her pillow. I frowned and shook my head.

"But you can't stay here in the room all day unnie. You need to eat to regain your strength. And you also need to take your meds for you to get better. So please get up now!" I said as I pull her hand. 

"No! I don't want to!" she said stubbornly. I picked up the bowl of soup from the table and showed it to her. I especially made this soup earlier just for her. I know I can't cook anything but I tried just to help her get better.

"Look what I've made for you. I'm sure you'll feel better once you taste this." I said excitedly and grinned. She sits up straight and looks at the bowl of soup that I was holding. Then she made a disgusted look on her face and scrunched her nose.

"What is that?" she asked while raising a brow. I rolled my eyes at her before speaking.

"Isn't it obvious? It's a soup. An egg soup to be exact. Don't you like it?" I asked expectantly.

"What? You called that a soup?" she asked in disbelief and I just frowned.

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" I asked feeling offended.

"It doesn't look edible Lisa. I don't want to eat that." she said and crossed her arms over her chest. I was about to argue with her but Jennie suddenly walks into the room while holding Dalgom. She sits beside Jisoo and looks at her face.

"How are you unnie? Do you still have a flu?" she asked her and Jisoo just shook her head.

"No. I'm not sick anymore. In fact, I think I'm okay now. I feel pretty much better." she lied and Jennie just nodded. Of course I had to say something so I disagreed with her.

"Stop lying. It's so obvious that you're still sick. It shows on your face. You looked old and exhausted." I said and Jisoo just glared at me.

"Well if you insist on giving me that soup then I will never really going to get better again." she retorted and I just gasped.

"That's so mean! I can't believe you would say that unnie. After all the love and effort that I put into that soup, this is how you're going to repay me?" I faked a sob and Jisoo just shook her head.

"No matter what you say, I will still not going to try that soup. It looks awful and I bet it tastes awful too." she savagely commented and Jennie just laughed. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hey, Chaeyoung tried it earlier and said that it was the best soup that she'd ever tasted in her whole life." I retorted and Jennie started to speak.

"I thought I heard her say it was tolerable." Jennie said and shrugged.

"It's still the same!" I argued and they both laughed. They are seriously making fun of me and my poor soup. I feel like I was Cinderella and they're my two evil step sisters. I rolled my eyes and was about to say something again but Chaeyoung suddenly came in holding a tray of food.

"Jisoo-unnie, I made you a breakfast!" she announced cheerfully and sits in front of Jisoo. Jisoo's face immediately lights up and she looks at the tray of food in front of her. Then she looks up at Chaeyoung and smiles brightly at her.

"Really? You made all of this for me?" Jisoo asked delightfully.

"Yes unnie. I made you a chicken soup and a fruit salad. I hope you like it." Rosé beamed and Jisoo just smiled at her.

"Thank you Pasta. You're the best!" Jisoo said and pinches her cheeks. Chaeyoung blushes at the sudden gesture.

Wow. She completely ignored the food that I made but immediately attacked what Chaeyoung made for her. This is unfair! 

Chaeyoung feed her while Jennie was busy playing with Dalgom. They all look at my direction when I speak.

"What about the soup that I've made for you? Who will eat that?" I questioned Jisoo and she just shrugged.

"You can share it with Jendeuk. I'm sure she will be very happy to eat it with you." Jisoo looks at Jennie and Jennie just raised a brow at her.

"What are you talking about? I don't want to eat it either." she said to Jisoo. Okay. I guess I'll just have to eat it all alone.

"It's fine. I can--- Rosé cuts me off. 

"I will eat it with you if you want." she proposed and I just smiled. You're always so nice Chaeng! You have a good heart unlike these two.

"Thank you Chaeyoung. You're the best!" I said as I hugged Chaeyoung from behind. Jennie and Jisoo both glared at me but I ignored them. I kissed Chaeyoung's head repeatedly and she just giggled.

"Hey! Stop that! Can't you see she's busy? Stop bothering her!" Jisoo snapped and I just look at her innocently.

"Yeah right. Cause she's busy feeding you. Seriously, you didn't hurt your hands unnie. You're just sick. You can still use it to feed yourself. Stop taking advantage of Chaeyoung's kindness." I ranted and Jisoo just gasped.

"What are you talking about? I'm not doing that! Stop accusing me of such things!" Jisoo snarled and I just rolled my eyes.

"She's right Lisa. What you're saying is not true. We both know that Jisoo-unnie really cares about her. Why are you even saying that? Don't tell me you're jealous because Chaeyoung is always so sweet to her?" Jennie inquired while raising a brow.

Is she being serious? That's absurd! She's the one that I want not Chaeng so why would I be jealous? I swear, this girl really had no clue about my feelings for her. Sigh.

"Well what if I say yes?" I asked and Jisoo and Jennie's eyes widen. Rosé just raised a brow and gives me this look that's saying "I know you're lying Lisa. Are you crazy?"

Jisoo groaned and facepalmed.

"You can't be jealous! She's not yours!" she whined and I just smirked.

"But she's not yours too so why are you so mad about what I've said?" I and she just pouted. Jisoo was about to argue again but Jennie interrupted her.

"You're both right. Because Chaeyoung is mine. She's my hubby remember?" Jennie smirked and rested her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. Rosé just blushed beet red.

Jennie is being clingy again and I hate it! Especially when she's doing it with the other members and not with me!

Jisoo and I both growled at Jennie. She just laughed at our reaction and snuggle closer to Chaeyoung. Well, Rosé looks frozen at her spot and didn't know what to do. Of course, no one can resist the charm of a Jennie Kim. When a goddess like that is right next to you, I'm sure you'll get flustered as well. Jisoo and I both sighed defeatedly. No one can beat Jennie Kim. As in no one. Jennie smirked victorously at us. We all know it's game over.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter