Is This a Date?

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What is the meaning of this?" Jennie asked while looking at the motorcycle in front of us.

"We are going to ride this thing and have some fun!" I enthusiastically said while throwing my fist in the air.

"What? No way. Do you even know how to use it?" Jennie asked with her brow raised.

"Of course. I know how to ride a motorcycle Jennie. That's a stupid question." I said and shook my head.

"Do you even have a license? What if we get into an accident? What will you do?" she asked while crossing her arms over her chest. I just scratched the back of my neck and looks away.

"I don't have a license but trust me, I know how to use it so we won't get into any trouble. My father actually owned one before and he taught me how to rode it. So please don't worry Jennie." I reassured her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Where do you even get this thing? Don't tell me you bought it?" 

"No it's not mine. I actually just borrowed it from a friend." I admitted and smiled.

"I'm still not going to come with you Lisa. Sorry." Jennie turns to leave but I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Hey, please don't go. I really want to spend time with you today. We didn't get a chance to celebrate Valentine's day together so I want to make up for that." I reasoned and she just looks at me seriously.

I held both of her cheeks with my hands and she immediately blushed at the sudden contact.

"Come on Jennie. Give it a chance. Trust me, I will be careful. I won't let us get into trouble. I promise that I will never let you fall." I said sincerely and I noticed her blushed even more. She cleared and averted her gaze somewhere else.

"Fine. If you really insist." she muttered and I celebrated. I grab the helmet and put it on her head. I look at her and saw her staring at me so I smiled. She avoided my gaze and just looks to the side instead.

"There. All set." I announced cheerfully after putting the helmet on her. I also put my own helmet and gets on the motorcyle while Jennie follows me and sits behind me.

She wrapped her arms around my middle and clutches into my shirt tightly.

"Okay. Hold on tight. Here we go." I said and started off the engine. We head towards the restaurant that I was planning on taking her.

 

After a few minutes..

We stopped at the front of a huge restaurant called Sirii Diner. I put the motorcycle on park. Jennie unwrapped her arms around my waist and gets off the motorcycle. She stared at the huge building in front of us before taking off her helmet. She carefully took it off her head and I swear, I feel like I was watching a commercial. It feels like her every move is in slow motion and I found myself enthralled at the beauty in front of me. She really looked like a goddess. She flips her hair and slowly walk towards me. She handed me the helmet that she was holding and frowned when she saw my face.

"What are you gawking at? Is there something wrong?" she curiously asked and looks at her shirt and fixes her hair feeling conscious at my gaze. I snapped out of my trance and blink my eyes before answering her.

"Oh. Nothing. I'm just.. I mean, you're just... Nevermind. Let's just go inside." I said and walked towards the building while Jennie trailed behind me.

We head inside the place. As soon as the door swung open, a man in suit greeted us with a smile.

"Welcome to Sirri Diner mam." He greeted us and flashes a sweet smile.

"We have a reservation under the name of Lisa Manoban." I informed him and he just nodded. He told us to follow him and we walked upstairs as he led us into a private dining room.

The room looked superb due to its design and structure. There are huge glass windows at the side with an overlooking view of the city. There's also a huge chandelier hanging at the center of the room and an artistic designs are painted on the walls. 

When we were both seated, the waiter asked for our order as Jennie and I both scanned through the menu. She spared me a glance and I just smiled at her.

"Don't worry. Just order anything that you want. I'll pay for it." I said smugly and she just rolled her eyes. The waiter left us after writing our orders.

While we were waiting, Jennie begins to speak.

"It's beautiful here.." she said and smiled. I smiled back at her.

"I'm glad you liked the place. I really want to take you guys here but we're so busy lately." 

"Right." Jennie said and took out her phone. She started snapping pictures of the place and I did the same. Minutes later, our order arrived. Jennie immediately attacked the food and I just gaped at her. 

"Wow. Looks like you're really hungry." I commented and she just narrow her eyes at me. 

"Yes. And it was all your fault." she muttered after chewing some food. My fault? How did it became my fault?

"Hey, what are you talking about? I didn't do anything. Why are you blaming me?" I asked confusedly. She sipped her juice then answers:

"We didn't eat breakfast because we're in a rush. We're so busy waking you up that it actually slipped our minds. Why did you oversleep anyway? You knew we have a photoshoot today, right?" she asked slightly annoyed. I just shrugged and gulped my juice.

"I think it's because of you." I answered and she just raised a brow.

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"It's actually first time in a million years that I had a good sleep. Maybe it's because I'm sleeping on your bed. I felt really comfortable and relaxed because you're sleeping right next to me. Your cuddles actually lulled me to sleep. It was the best feeling ever lying next to you." I explained and I saw her cheeks redden at the revelation.

"So I guess it was all your fault Jennie Kim." I concluded and grinned. She didn't say anything and just continued eating her food. I guess she was embarrassed.

We continued to eat in silence until an idea struck me. I reached for the slice of beef and wrapped it with the lettuce. Then I moved my chair closer to Jennie which immediately draws her attention. She looks up at me and started to speak.

"What are you--- I cut her off by stuffing the food that I was holding into . It really took her by surprise cause her eyes widen and slowly chewed on the food while glaring at me. I laughed at her reaction while clutching my stomach. The look on her face was priceless. She swallowed the food and I saw her wrapping her own. Then she looks at me and smirks. 

"You know, you're so sweet Lisa." she muttered sarcastically. I just chuckled and shakes my head.

"Now it's my turn to feed you. Say ahh~" she said and before I could react, she stuffed a huge amount of leaves at my mouth. I almost choked and gagged while she was just laughing uncontrollably at my side.

"Your face is so funny!" she said in between laughs. I slowly chewed the food and just watched her in amusement. She's so cute when she's laughing like there's no tomorrow and I can't help but smiled too.

"It's time for our dessert." I said as the waiter walks inside the room and serves our food. My order was chocolate mousse cake while Jennie's red velvet carrot cake.

"Okay. Let me feed you again. Say ahh~" Jennie suddenly said while slicing a large piece of my cake and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Is it good?" Jennie asked and I just nodded. Of course I can't really talk because my mouth is full. She just giggled while looking at me. She's really enjoying this, huh?

"Good girl." she said and ruffled my hair. Is she treating me like a dog?

I sliced a huge piece of her cake and feed her again but she didn't eat it whole. She just took half of it. Unfair! She just smirked and looks at me.

"Here's another one. Open your mouth Kuku~" she said after slicing another piece of my cake. What did she just called me? Kuku? So am I really a dog now?

"Hey, I'm not a dog." I pouted and she just laughed.

"What are you then?" she asked and I grinned.

"I'm a cat. You know Gray and Spots? They're my siblings. My name is Baby." I said and she just nodded.

"Okay. I remember you now. You're the cat that was always outside our house. Now eat the food Baby. Say ahh~" she said playing along with

Please log in to read the full chapter