Finally

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The four of us went to a small restaurant here in Hongdae to eat lunch. We just finished rehearsing new dance steps at the studio and all of us were pretty exhausted and hungry. We also had a meeting with sajangnim earlier and he finally told us the 4 songs that he chose for our upcoming mini album. We got a bit disappointed when we found out that he rejected the compositions that we've made. He said that it was not worthy enough to get included in the album. We even realize that 3 out of 4 songs in the album were songs that we actually prepared a few years ago. We recorded those even before we debuted. Those songs were great so we still feel happy and contented. I love the song "forever young" so much so I got excited when I heard that he chose it and we will finally be able to release it. Yey!

Our order came and we immediately attack the food like a bunch of wild animals. No one even bother to start a conversation and we all just focused on all the foods in front of us. We eat silently and mind our own business. We stayed like that for minutes. I spare a glance at Jisoo across from me and saw her stuffing the food in continously. Is she even chewing it first? I shook my head and reach for the last piece of meat at the plate but Chaeyoung beat me to it. She stabbed it with her fork and immediately stuff it into . I looked at her in disbelief and put my chopsticks down. I glance at Jennie beside me and I saw her taking a small bite of her food. She looks serious as well and I can't help but smile at the sight of her. She looks so cute with her puffy cheeks. She's like a dumpling. I reach for my drink and sip on it. 

Jisoo then breaks the silence and speaks. 

"So how was Jennie's melon taste like?" she asked while looking at me seriously. 

I choked and coughed. I felt my face warmed and look at her in disbelief.

"What kind of question was that unnie? Why are you suddenly asking me about Jennie's melons? I swear, you're such a ert sometimes unnie!" I said and Jisoo's brows creased. 

To be honest, I still can't forget about what happened the other day. When we almost did 'it' at their huge mansion.The sight of Jennie without wearing a top and the feelings that I've felt during that time. It was all replaying in my mind last night before I go to sleep. I wonder what would've happen if Jennie's mom didn't interrupt our moment. Are we really planning to go all the way that time? Everything happened so fast and we both got carried away at the heat of the moment.

"What? What are you talking about? I was asking you about her juice." Jisoo replied confusedly and I gasped.

"First her melons and now you're asking me about her juice. What is wrong with you unnie? This is not the right place to talk about lewd stuffs okay? And to answer your question, I don't know what it taste like because I haven't reach that area. Mrs. Kim interrupted us and-- Ouch!" I screamed when I felt Jennie pinched my side. I turned to her and speaks.

"What was that for?!" I asked confusedly and I notice that she was blushing furiously.

"Shut up ." she hissed and gave me a piercing glare.

I heard Jisoo and Chaeyoung burst out laughing so I looked at them confusedly.

"Oh my god Lalisa! You have a dirty mind! I was talking about Jendeuk's melon juice that you were sipping earlier but you have other thoughts in mind!" Jisoo said and laughed uncontrollably while clutching her stomach. 

"You're so funny Lisa!" Chaeyoung added and laughed even more. I felt embarrassed when I realized what they're talking about. I look at the juice in front of me and realized that I was holding Jennie's "melon juice". I mistakenly grabbed it earlier instead of my strawberry juice. I guess my mind was really flying off somewhere else.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung finally stopped from laughing and look at us teasingly.

"Looks like you really enjoyed your stay there at your hometown Jendeukie. So tell us, what tricks did you tried?" Jisoo asked while chuckling and Jennie just shook her head. I decided to answer for her.

"We don't know what you're talking about unnie. I just completed second base and---I didn't finish my sentence when Jennie covered my mouth with her hand. Jisoo and Chaeyoung snickered while Jennie just gave me a warning look.

"Stop lying. We all know that you guys already done 'it' many times before so stop with these innocent acts." Jisoo said and Jennie just shook her head. She then decided to speak.

"Believe it or not, we still haven't done it unnie." Jennie said seriously and Jisoo just yawned. She and Chaeyoung just stared at us boredly. They really don't believe us, do they?

"Then how will you explain those nights that she'd walk into your room and minutes later, we would hear your soft moans and whimpers." Jisoo questioned while raising a brow. Jennie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Lisa was giving me a thai massage during those times unnie. You guys seriously have filthy minds like her." Jennie retorted and I gasped.

"Baby they're worse than me. They always assume about things and jump into conclusions without asking us first. I'm also the victim here." I reasoned and Jisoo just chuckled.

"You can't fool us missies. We still don't believe you. You're always so clingy with each other and starts making out whenever you want to. You're inseperable and so whipped for each other." Jisoo argued and Chaeyoung nodded in agreement. 

"We need proof that you still haven't done it." Chaeyoung muttered and we all look at her in disbelief. She just smiled sheepishly and chuckled.

"Just kidding." she said and laughed. We all sighed in relief.

Jennie decided to speak.

"Don't worry. You will be the first one to know if we finally decided to take our relationship to a next level. We will not keep any secrets from you. And I'm sure that it will happen soon so.. let's just see.." Jennie said and I saw her blushed lightly. She spare a glance at me and I felt my face warmed too. 

What does she mean by it will happen soon? Don't tell me she's finally ready to do 'it' with me? I felt my heart fluttered and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I smiled and nodded at the two.

They just shrugged and continue eating their food.

 

After eating our lunch, Chaeyoung and Jisoo part ways with us because they said they have to go and meet with Chaeyoung's older sister, Alice. They bid us goodbye and Jennie and I agreed to have a date today. We head towards a shop named Joujou market here at Mapo District. Jisoo already visited this place before so we try to check it out today. We glance around the shop and look through the different items. I saw cute Stitch pouches and snow globes with Disney characters. We even saw cute unicorn plushies and bags. Jennie and I loves the place so much. We were squealing there like a kid while looking through the cute colorful stuffs. We are busily picking different items when one of the staff approached us. He asked if he could take a picture of us. He said he just wants to have a remembrance from visiting their shop. We agreed and went to sit on the single couch at the side. I removed my jacket and put it in Jennie's lap to cover her. She was wearing a dress while I was wearing long sleeve shirt and denim jeans. She just shook her head and said that it was okay. I nodded and drape it to her shoulder instead. She didn't protest so I turned towards the staff and get ready to pose for the camera. I sat on the arm rest of the couch while Jennie rested her elbow in my lap. We do a "sleeping pose" and the guy started snapping pictures. He thanked us after and we go back to exploring the whole place. 

After visiting that place, Jennie and I went to visit her father. Mr. Kim was currently on his work and got surprised when he saw us. He stood up from his seat gave his daughter a big hug.

"What are you doing here princess? Your mother never mention that you are coming." He said when he pulled back from the embrace. Jennie gave him a bright smile.

"We wanted to surprise you dad. Why? Are you not happy to see me?" Jennie asked cutely and pouted. Mr. Kim chuckled and patted her head.

"Of course I'm happy. I was just surprised because this visit is too sudden. I wasn't prepared." He answered truthfully. 

Jennie glance at me and laughed lightly.

"What are you doing there? Come here." she said and walk towards my direction. I was awkwardly standing at the door because I don't want to ruin their father-daughter moment. She pulled my hand and led me inside her father's office. We stopped in front of his dad and I immediately handed him the cake that we bought earlier.

"Nice to see you again sir. And we bought this for you. I hope you like it." I said and gave him my sweetest smile ever. He looked at it and raised a brow. I gulped nervously when he started to speak.

"What's the flavor?" He asked seriously and I immediately answered;

"Red velvet sir." I replied and smirked confidently. I know that this is his favorite flavor because Mrs. Kim told me a lot of things about him. All his likes and dislikes. I knew it all and memorize it in my head. He nodded and took the box from me.

"Thank you." He said sincerely. Jennie and I  smiled at each other and high-five. Mr. Kim put the box down on his table and turned towards us.

"Let's eat it together. Sit there on the couch while I'm preparing this." He said and we nodded as a response. We sat beside each other and waited for him to finish preparing the food.

 

*Meanwhile*

"We've been looking everywhere for you. Where are you now unnie? Jisoo-unnie and I are waiting for you here inside the mall but we still couldn't find you!" Chaeyoung said a bit annoyed while talking to her sister over the phone. Alice just giggled before speaking.

"Relax. I promise I'm almost there. I just had to take care of something important that's why. Give me another 5 minutes." Alice said but Chaeyoung just scoffed.

"No way! We can't wait for you any longer. I feel bad for making my date wait because of you. I'll make sure you'd pay for this later." Chaeyoung threatened and turns off her phone before her sister could respond. Then, she turned towards Jisoo who's acting a bit strange at the side.

"Is everything alright unnie? You've been awfully quiet since we part ways from Jennie-unnie and Lisa and I'm starting to get worried." Cheyoung asked and Jisoo just shook her head.

"I'm fine. Let's just wait for your sister okay?" Jisoo said calmly and Chaeyoung just nodded defeatedly. 

After 12 minutes.. 

Please log in to read the full chapter