Temptation

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Awkward silence filled the air as we all look at each other nervously. Manager-unnie was still waiting for an explanation while looking at us with a very serious expression. Jisoo breaks the silence and laughs awkwardly

"Unnie! Come on, stop joking around! That's so funny!" Jisoo said and fakes a laugh while nudging Manager-unnie's shoulder.

Chaeyoung laughs along with her and speaks.

"She's right unnie! That was a good joke!" Chaeyoung agreed while giving her a thumbs-up. Our manager just looks at them confusedly and shook her head.

"Girls, I'm not joking around. I really saw them kissing.." Manager-unnie replied seriously.

But I made sure to pull away from Jennie when I heard the door clicked! I did that right before the door opened ! I swear! How did that happen? I have quick reflexes so its impossible that she caught us in the act.  

Looks like manager sensed what I was thinking so she speaks again.

"I saw the door was slightly open so I curiously look over and then I saw the two of them kissing. I quietly closed the door and waited for 10 seconds before opening it again and make sure to announce my presence." Manager-unnie explained calmly and our jaw dropped. Chaeyoung facepalmed while Jisoo shook her head. 

I can feel my heart beating wildly against my chest. I'm so nervous! I know I have to to say something to explain myself but I can't find the words. I'm so scared and I'm starting to freak out inside! What if she tells this to our boss? What if sajangnim punish us and break us apart? What if he gets angry because we broke the rules and fired us? What about the team? What about Blackpink? Oh no! If that happens, then it'll all going to be my fault! Because I'm the one who kiss Jennie.

I snapped out of my reverie when Jennie speaks.

"If that's true unnie, then why do you look so calm and collected? You just saw us kissing but you're acting like it's no big deal. Like it's a normal thing to see." Jennie pointed out and we all look at her in panic. Manager-unnie just looks at her confusedly before speaking.

"But it's normal for you guys because you're a couple. Am I right?" Manager-unnie asked and our eyes widen in surprise. 

"What?" Jennie asked and turns to face me while raising a brow. Oh no! What was she thinking? That I'm the one who told our manager? That's insane! Why will I do that stupid thing?

"Look, Jennie it's not me! I swear!" I said defensively while looking at her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"How did you know that Manager-unnie? I mean, what makes you think that they're a couple? Friends can also kiss and--" Jisoo was cut off when Rosé speaks.

"Please don't tell anyone about this unnie! Please!" Rosé freaked out and clings to our manager's arm. Jisoo facepalmed and shook her head. Chaeyoung already confirmed it so there's no point on denying about the whole thing. I took a deep breath and finally find my voice to speak.

"Manager-unnie, please forgive us for breaking the rules and hiding our relationship from you. We're really sorry." I said and bows my head at her. She gasps and immediately speaks.

"You don't need to do that Lisa. It's okay. There's nothing to be sorry about. If you're really in a relationship, then I'm happy for you girls. And don't worry cause I promise I won't tell anyone. I'll keep your secret." Manager-unnie sincerely said and we all sighed in relief. Then we gave her a hug and thank her.

"Thank you unnie. You're the best!" I muttered when we pull away form each other.

"No problem." Manager-unnie replied. She bid us goodbye and leaves us there to finish taking a shower.

 

 

*Evening*

This is such an exhausting day. After attending all of our commitments for the day, Jennie and I finally got the chance to celebrate our monthsary together. I'm glad my surprise went well. I took her to a restaurant and she was surprised when all the people there suddenly do a flash mob. Of course it was my idea and we made a surprise dance performance for Jennie. That's actually what I've been preparing for these past few days. I reserved the whole restaurant and I made sure that the people wouldn't speak anything about that event. Jennie loved everything and that's all that matters to me. I'm glad I've actually made her happy today even though we're so busy. After showing her my surprise, we even went to the mall and watch a movie. We spent the whole day together and had a great time enjoying each other's company.

 

I was busily preparing to go to bed when my friend Kei suddenly called me. She was asking how my surprise turned out and we spent an hour chatting about it.

"Then what are your plans now? Are you going to sleep in her room tonight?" Kei asked suggestively and I raised a brow after hearing her teasing tone.

"What? And why are you asking? We always sleep in each other's rooms so that's not new to us Kei." I answered nonchalantly and she just chuckled.

"Hey, don't be so defensive. You know I'm just curious right? But since it's your first monthsary together, are you going to take your relationship to a next level? I mean, when are you two planning to have ? I thought you want her so much? Did you even pass first base already?" Kei asked boldly and I felt my face heats up. 

What is this girl talking about? Is she crazy? I have no plans like that! It didn't even crossed my mind to be honest.

"What are you saying? Stop being such a Kei. Does your boyfriend knows how naughty you are? I swear, I'm going to tell Keith about this and make sure--- Kei cuts me off.

"Go ahead and do that. My boyfriend knows me so well and he actually loves this side of me. And why are you so upset anyway? I'm just trying to help you here because I think you're actually ready for it. Just admit it Lalisa." She argued and I just shook my head.

"That's not true! Where did you get that idea? Stop imagining things!" I retorted and she just chuckled.

"I'll send something to your email and so make sure to read it. I'm sure it'll help you." she snickered and ended the call. I look at my phone in disbelief and sighed. 

"She's so crazy.." I muttered and went towards the bathroom. After washing my face, I head back towards my bed and checks the link that Kei sent to me.

I gasped when I saw what it was. Then I heard someone behind me.

"How to French Kiss." Jisoo read loudly and I felt my face heats up from embarrassment.

"How to get past first base with your girlfriend?" she continued reading before I could close my laptop. She chuckled and shook her head. What is she even doing here in my room? She suddenly showed up and I was so surprised that I didn't know how to react.

"Nallalisa, are you planning something tonight? Why are you reading those?" she questioned and my eyes widen in surprise.

"No! This is not what it looks like unnie! Kei sent this to me and--- I stopped from talking when I saw Jennie standing there in the door frame while crossing her arms over her chest. She narrowed her eyes at me and walk towards her room.

Did she heard what Jisoo say? Oh no! This is so embarrassing! She might think I'm a ert or something. I immediately follow her there and saw her sitting on her bed. I took a deep breath and approached her.

"Hey." I said nervously and sat beside her. I look at her face and saw that she was blushing furiously. So she really heard everything, huh? God. This is so embarrassing. I promise to smack Kei's head when I see her. This is all her fault!

I cleared my throat and was about to say something but Jennie beats me to it.

"You're talking with your friend Kei again on the phone earlier right?" she suddenly asked and I noticed that she averted her gaze somewhere else.

"Yes. Why did you ask?" I inquired curiously and she just frowned. 

"So it was really her. I knew it. That explains why you ended up talking to her for more than an hour. I guess she's really special to you." she muttered sadly and I just gaped at her. I didn't realize I was talking to Kei that long. And now my girlfriend is upset with me.

"Hey, please don't be mad. I'm sorry I didn't notice the time." I softly said and pulls her into a hug. She didn't hug me back though. Ouch.

"I'm not mad at you. What are you saying?" she muttered and I just sighed.

"You should stop being so jealous of her baby. I don't know why you're feeling that way but I assure you, even if Kei is the only girl left in the world, I swear, I would never fall for her." I said sincerely and pulls away to look at her face. 

"But she's really pretty and taller than me." Jennie muttered and pouted. I just chuckled and shook my head.

"And so?" I asked amusingly.

"She's very y too and looks like Meghan Fox." she replied and looks at me seriously. I just raised a brow at what she said.

"What? Meghan Fox? Are you serious? When we were little she looks more like Jamie Foxx though." I said and shrugged. Jennie looks at me weirdly after hearing that and started laughing uncontrollably while clutching her stomach. I laugh along with her and we ended up doing that for a minute.

"I'm serious! She's so boyish back then and no one would ever guessed that she'd turn into a pretty girl!" I said seriously and Jennie just shook her head. She finally stops from laughing and meets my gaze. Then she wraps her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You know I just can't help but be jealous sometimes. You guys have known each other longer than us and she definitely knows everything about you. How can I compete with that?" she muttered and I just smile and hugs her back.

"But always remember that you're my first love Jennie. And no one can even compare to the feelings that you're making me feel when I'm with you." I replied sincerely and I heard her sighed.

"I just don't like sharing what's mine." she muttered and I chuckled. We pull away and gives her a teasing smile. 

"You know you look so hot when you're being possessive like that baby. I love it." I teased and she just rolled her eyes at me. I laughed lightly and shook my head. 

Then I stared at her and an idea came into my mind.

"You said you've been stressing out these past few days right? Do you want me to give you a stress relief back massage?" I offered and Jennie thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"I think I really needed that right now." she agreed and I just smiled. I stood up but Jennie suddenly stopped me.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to get some oil in my room." I answered but she just shook her head. Then she walked towards her drawer and gets a bottle of lotion.

"Just use it instead." she said and walk back towards the bed. She handed me the bottle and I took it.

She sat beside me and I saw her unbottoning her pajama shirt. I suddenly felt my face warmed and averted my gaze somewhere else. Then I remember what Kei said earlier about doing 'it' with Jennie tonight. I gulped and spares a glance at Jennie. She finished undressing and looks at me curiously. 

"Do I need to take this off as well?" she asked calmly while pointing to her bra. Oh no! I'm not ready to see her topless!  I quickly responded and shook my head.

"No! You don't have to." I answered and she just raised a brow at me.

"Are you sure?" she muttered while looking into my eyes. Is she testing my self-control or something? 

I gave her a small smile and nodded meekly.

"Absolutely." I answered and she smiled back.

"Okay." she said and lays down on her stomach. I adjusted her pillow to make her comfortable and when she's finally settled, I pour lotion on my hand and starts rubbing it between my hands. Then, I start to massage her shoulders and she gasps at the contact of my hands.

"Your hands are cold." she muttered and I just smile sheepishly.

"Sorry." I said and started massaging her neck too. I heard a moan escape her lips and my heart beats fast against my chest. I don't want to imagine wild thoughts but I can't help it especially when I'm starting to massage her back as well. Her skin is so soft and flawless. I love the feel on my hands when I'm touching her body. God. I sounded like a complete ert now. I need to focus on my task. I stopped in my actions and Jennie spares a curious glance at me.

"This is getting in the way." I said and touched the strap of her bra. I saw her blushed at the contact and averted her gaze.

"Then just take it off." she commanded and I felt my face blushing too.

"Okay." I muttered and slowly unclasped her bra. I admit, I have fantasies about doing this to her before but of course in a completely different situation. If you know what I mean. Haha.

My hands trembled a little but I'm glad Jennie didn't notice it. I begin applying soft onto her lower back moving upward towards her shoulders.

Please log in to read the full chapter