Confession

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

We've been recording new songs all day at the studio and it's already past 7 pm when we finished. Jisoo and Chaeyoung knew that Jennie and I will have dinner together so they already went home with our managers. The weather is actually a bit cold tonight but good thing we were both wearing our coats to protect us from the chilly air. The restaurant that we are gonna go to is just a few distance away from the building so we decided to just walk to get there. I glanced at Jennie as she was looking at the shops that we were passing by. She looks tired and I wonder if she's alright. 

"Jennie." I called her to get her attention. She looks at my direction and raised a brow.

"Are you alright? If you're tired then maybe it's best if we just go home and---" she cut me off.

"I'm fine Lisa. I guess I'm just hungry. Where is that restaurant anyway? You told me it's not that far from here." she asked me as she was looking around.

"Relax. We're almost there." I grinned as I move closer to her and holds her hand intertwining our fingers together. She just looks at me questioningly and I just give her a smile.

"What are you doing?" she asked me curiously and I can see a blush adorning her cheeks.

"I will keep your hand warm since the weather's cold." I said and she just rolled her eyes at me. She tried to tug her hand away from mine but I clutched it tightly and smirked at her.

"It's funny how our hands fit for each other perfectly." I muttered and she just raised a brow.

"Really?" she sarcastically asked and I just give her a teasing smile.

"Yes it's like we are meant to hold each others hand forever. Don't you agree?" I asked her but she just shook her head and ignored me.

We continued to walk hand in hand until we reached the place. We walked inside the restaurant and a man in suit greeted us and led us into the garden where there is a table set up for two. There's also a huge fountain at the side and I think this is a perfect place where we can have our own privacy. It was just the two of us here and I can't help but feel nervous at the moment. I've been planning this all day and I don't want to screw up. Everything has to be perfect. I look at Jennie as her eyes were scanning around the whole place.

"Do you like it here?" I asked her while we were waiting for our orders. She smiled brightly at me with her eyes full of enthusiasm.

"This place actually looks great. I love the fountain." she commented and I just smiled.

"I'm glad you loved it." I muttered.

"But I think it was such a romantic place for friends." she noted and I just raised a brow at her.

"Really? But Kei and I always come here because the food is great. It was not just for couples Jennie." I said defensively even though I wanted to say something else. I have to control myself and wait for us to finish our dinner first. It's not the right time yet.

"Oh? So you already brought her here before? I see.." she muttered and averted her gaze somewhere else. She looks disappointed and it made me feel worried. I was about to say something again when the waiter suddenly came in holding the tray of food. He served our orders and I waited for him to leave before speaking again.

"Kei is a good friend of mine. She always tries to cheer me up whenever I'm feeling down. We've known each other since we were kids and we really care about each other. That's why I felt so glad when she told me she's here in Korea to do volunteer works. I'm so proud of her." I said and smiled. Jennie just nodded and started eating her food. 

We both eat in silence until she decided to speak again.

"When we went to the orphanage I actually noticed how close the two of you were. Are you sure you're really just friends? Cause I feel like there's something more going on between the two of you." she asked me while looking straight into my eyes. She looks so serious and bothered at the same time. Wait. Is she jealous?

"Jennie like I said, Kei and I were just friends. She's just like an older sister to me. We treat each other as a family. And she's already engaged to her boyfriend Keith. So please stop overthinking about it." I reassured her. She didn't say anything and just continued eating her food. I hold her hand on top of the table to get her attention.

"Hey, please don't be jealous of her. I promise you will always be my number one." I teased and she just blushed beet red.

"What? Who says I'm jealous? Stop dreaming Lisa." she retorted and retracted her hand from mine. I just smirked.

"Really? Come on just admit it. It's so obvious that you're jealous. It shows on your face so please stop denying." I said smugly and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Keep dreaming Lisa." she muttered and I just laughed at her.

 

After eating, we walked towards the fountain and stopped in front of it admiring it's beauty. I look at Jennie and begins to speak.

"I told you that I wanted to show you something, and I think this is the right time to do it." she looks at me curiously and I just smile at her. Then, I walked towards our table and grabbed the guitar that's sitting on one of the chairs. I sling it on my shoulder and walk towards Jennie and stops in front of her. She just looks at me amusingly.

"Ah.. So that was the guitar was for? I actually thought earlier that a guy would come in and play for us while we were eating but it never happened." she said and I just shook my head and chuckled.

"I know you would notice the guitar. I swear, you're such a keen observer." I said sarcastically.

"How could I not notice it when it was just sitting right next to me? I immediately noticed it when we settled on our seats to be honest." she replied and I just nodded. Then I look at her seriously before speaking.

"I.. actually tried my hand at songwriting. Rosé helped me finish it. I want you to listen to it and tell me what you think." I said and she just smiled.

"Wow. Really? That's cool. Let's hear it." she enthusiasically says and I nodded at her. Jennie loves to write songs so I know she'll get excited once she found out that I wrote one.

I started strumming the guitar and meets her gaze. Then, I started singing the song with all of my heart.

 

You are my only
You are the one
You’re everything I wanted baby
I should have told you
That I love you

Oh nothing
Compares to you
I’m crazy thinkin’ ‘bout you lately
You and I are meant to be
And baby this is real

Every time you turn around
And walk away I just can’t resist
And wishing I could say

You are my dream
You are my hope 
You are my love
And baby you are my heart
I want you to know 
And let it show
That I’m in love
Every time I see you near
I wanna be close to you
And how can it be
‘coz I know it’s impossible to make it happen
But still you are

You know you had me with your beautiful smile
It’s always in my head
Can’t get you off my mind
You got me fallin’

Maybe someday I’ll be with you
You’ll say the words
I’d love to hear
Because I need you here
And I'll do everything

‘Cause you are my dream
You are my hope 
You are my love
And baby you are my heart
I want you to know 
And let it show
That I’m in love
Every time I see you near
I wanna be close to you
And how can it be
‘coz I know it’s impossible to make it happen
But still you are

You are my dream
You are my hope 
You are my love
And baby you are my heart
I want you to know 
And let it show
That I’m in love
Every time I see you near
I wann

Please log in to read the full chapter