Jjimjilbang

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This is obviously inspired from last week's episode of Blackpink House. But of course, with a lot of Jenlisa moments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not feeling very well today. I think it's because I catch a cold last night when we went out to celebrate Rosé's birthday. Our managers were with us too and we actually had a great time. I look at Rosé when she sits next to me in the van. We're going to jjimjilbang today and the members are all excited except for me. I feel anxious since our conversation this morning. Jennie suggested to go to jjimjilbang and we all agreed even though I'm having second thoughts. I guess I just don't want to kill the joy.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Rosé who looks at me weirdly.

"What? Don't tell me you're nervous Lisa?" she asks smirking.

"I'm not just nervous, Chaeng. I'm also shy and uncertain about this whole thing. I don't feel comfortable about the fact that we're all going to wash together . It''s too embarrassing for me." I admitted.

"Look, Lisa it's no big deal. We're all girls so there's nothing to worry about. I'm embarrassed too but I think we will have a great time there." she reasoned.

"But I still can't calm down, Chaeng. We don't do this in Thailand and it scares me that I will make a fool out of myself." I asked frowning.

"Hey, it's okay. Stop worrying too much. Trust me, everything will be fine." she reassured me.

"Are you really sure? I can see that you're nervous too, though." I said and she just blushed. She's saying these things to make me feel better but it's pretty obvious that she's anxious too. We're both foreigners so we're not used to this after all.

"That's not true. I'm completely calm and fine with it. Like they said, there's always first time for everything so let's just try to enjoy the whole experience Lisa." she said sincerely.

Jennie and Jisoo get inside the car with our managers and we started to head towards the place.

 

"We're here. Wake up." Jisoo says while shaking my shoulders. I didn't realize I doze off during the whole ride. We all get off the van and go inside the place.

It actually looks like what I imagine it to be. I glance around admiring the place then I heard Jisoo speak.

"Let's go get changed!" she said and we head towards the changing room holding the garment that was given to us after registering.

"This outfit looks comfortable enough to wear." Rosé commented and I look at her. And she was about to take off her top so I averted my gaze somewhere else and face the wall in front of me. This is bad. I have to change my clothes now too. I carefully take off my top and cover myself with the garment I was holding. I wear the shirt then hurriedly take off my pants next. I almost tripped at my own pants and I heard Jisoo laughing behind me so I quickly change my clothes while blushing furiously. I sigh when I finished changing and looks at the side and saw Jennie staring at me. How long has she been staring? She's already dressed as well and started to walk towards my direction.

"Hey." she said.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Are you okay now? I heard you have a cold." she asked seriously.

"Yeah. I already took some medicines this morning. I feel pretty much better now." I said honestly.

"Are you sure?" Then she puts the back of her hand on my forehead to check if I'm not really sick. I blushed at the contact and feels my heart beats faster because of what she did.

"I'm really okay now Jennie." I said then smiled. She retracted her hand on my forehead and looks at me intently.

"But your face is really red." I covered my cheeks using my hands feeling embarrassed.

"I'm really alright now Jennie. So please stop worrying." 

"Who said I'm worried about you?" she asked in disbelief.

"Just admit it. But don't worry cause I'll be fine. I'll make sure I won't pass out or anything." I smirked.

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah. Not until I see you ." I added then winked. She blushes and slaps my arm.

"Guys stop flirting! Let's go!" Jisoo says and walk towards the door along with Chaeyoung. I felt Jennie clings to my arm and we followed them.

 

 

We ordered drinks and went inside the kiln. We picked the low-heat kiln but I feel like I'm burning up. I guess I'm not used to this kind of heat. We are sitting there for a few minutes now but I feel like going out already.

"I'm so hot!" I said.

"I think it's hotter than Thailand." I added and they all laugh.

"Hotter than Thailand? That's funny!" Chaeyoung says. I checked my arms and Jisoo looks at me and speaks.

"Are you having goosebumps?" she asked and I nodded.

"Your nose is red!" she said laughing.

We talked for a few minutes and Jisoo proposed something.

"The person who goes out first will have to buy eggs for us." she says.

"Then let me lose." I said and was about to stand up but a cat came in and I got distracted cause it's really cute. We played with the cat for a while and I didn't realize I stay there longer than I should've. 

Jennie suddenly stands up and head towards the door so I follow her. She went to sit to a chair near the staff and I sit beside her. I look at her and saw her fanning herself using her hands.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and she looks at me.

​​​​​"I'm fine. How about you? Guess you can't really take the heat, huh?" she raised a brow.

"Yeah. I'm so so so hot hot." I sang the lyrics of "So hot" and Jennie looks at me amusingly.

She starts to drink the juice that she was holding and I just stared at her. Admiring her every move. I noticed that she's still sweating so I grab a tissue from our manager and wipes her forehead. She was a bit surprised with what I've done but then her gaze soften and I just smiled at her. I wipe her temple and neck too.

"There. All good." I said smiling.

"Thanks Lisa. You're so sweet." she gives me her gummy smile and my smile widen at the sight. She's so cute!

 

​​​​​​We stay there and silently observe the people around us. I look at Jennie as she watches the people who are obviously enjoying the place.

Just by simply sitting next to her is enough for me to be happy.

Please log in to read the full chapter