The Truth

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo and Rosé are currently on their way to meet Jisoo's friend, Soojoo. Soojoo was filming her scene for the music video that she got chosen to take part in so Jisoo have decided to congratulate her in person and cheer for her dear friend. 

The two are sitting at the backseat of the car while their manager focus his attention on driving. 

"By the way, how's Hyejin's party last night? Did you have fun? I was actually worried cause you didn't reply to any of my texts." Rosé turns to her girlfriend with a serious look.

Rosé doesn't usually text or reply to people cause she feels lazy doing that so the fact that she actually sent Jisoo a couple of messages last night means that she really got worried over her. . 

"I'm sorry about that. I think I actually had so much fun that I forgot to leave a message on our group chat beforehand or even reply to your texts. I promise that I'll make it up to you today." Jisoo gave her an apologetic look while clasping her hands together.

"I had a hard time falling asleep last night so I went to your room to ask if you want to join me and sleep together but I saw that you haven't return yet. I was surprised cause you said that you'd be home by ten. Because of that, I just decided to wait for you while watching some Coachella performances. What time did you actually come back Chu?" Rosé asked curiously before taking a small bite of her sandwich.

"To be honest, I had no idea Pasta. I had too much drink last night that's why I couldn't remember anything." Jisoo said truthfully and wipe the side of Rosé's lip with a napkin. Rosé just smile in appreciation at Jisoo's sweet action. She offers the food to Jisoo and raise the sandwich up to Jisoo's mouth. Jisoo gladly accept it, taking a small bite. 

"Is that what you're going to ask Soojoo? She was at the party last night with you right?" Jisoo nodded her head as an answer. 

"I had a feeling that she was the one who brought me home when the party's over. I also want to properly thank her." Jisoo reached for her coffee and takes a small sip. Rosé looks out the window when the car finally stops. 

"We're here." The manager announced. 

Jisoo and Rosé wear their mask and get off the van. Their eyes wandered around the place. They are now in front of a huge restaurant and they notice some cars parked around the area. They also saw the people busy preparing their things, setting up their equipments etc. Jisoo takes her phone out to inform Soojoo that they've arrived when someone calls her name.

"Soo! You made it." Jisoo turns to look at her right and sees her friend Soojoo, walking towards them. Jisoo smiled and waved her hand while Rosé just gave her a small nod. 

"I'm so glad you're here now. I was so nervous since earlier." Soojoo wrap her arms around Jisoo when she reached her. Jisoo returns the embrace and pats her head in comfort. 

"Don't worry. I'm sure you did well cause you always give your best at anything. You'll be fine. I can't wait to see the video." Soojoo blushed at that and pulls back from the hug to look at her friend. 

"You have to wait till next year. I heard that they'll release the song in April." Soojoo shared and Jisoo just nodded in response.

Jisoo turns to look at Rosé, and pulls her by her side. 

"By the way Joo, I brought Chaeyoung with me. I hope you don't mind." Jisoo wraps her arm around Rosé's shoulder and pulls her close. 

"Hi. It's nice to see you again Soojoo unnie." Rosé bows her head as a greeting. Soojoo bowed as well in return. 

"Nice to see you too. I hope Jisoo didn't drag you here with her forcibly cause she do things like that sometimes." Soojoo joked while Jisoo gasped at what she said. 

"Hey! That's not what happened. We went shopping earlier and she wanted to come too." Jisoo frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. Soojoo just laughs lightly at her reaction. 

Their conversation was cut off when a yellow car pulled to a halt at the side, catching everyone's attention. Then, a man wearing yellow shirt, matched with the color of the car stepped out of the vehicle and scan the place. His eyes landed at the three and started walking towards their direction. Jisoo's eyes widen when she realized who he is. She quickly turned to Rosé and sees her with the same reaction as hers. 

He finally reached them and smile at Soojoo. 

"You're Hong Soojoo right? Nice to meet you. I'm Park Chanyeol. Thank you for your hard work." He extended his hand for a handshake and Soojoo took it and introduce herself as well.

"I finally finished shooting some of my part. I'm looking forward to working with you for the rest of the scenes. Let's do our best." Chanyeol flashed a sweet smile while Soojoo just nodded her head and smile back. 

He averted his eyes and finally notice Jisoo and Rosé standing behind Soojoo. Jisoo and Rosé are both wearing mask but Jisoo still holds Rosé's hand out of instict when he looks at them. 

"No way... Roseanne is that you?" Chanyeol's brows scrunched while Rosé gasps in shock cause he still recognize her even if she's wearing a mask to cover her face. 

"I can't believe this. What are you doing here?" He asked in disbelief. Before Rosé could answer him, Soojoo suddenly speaks. 

"You guys know each other?" She asked in curiosity. Chanyeol frantically nodded his head without taking his eyes off Rosé. Jisoo squeezed Rosé's hand and the couple shared a look. 

"Are you friends with her Soojoo? Wow. What a small world." Chanyeol chirped. 

"Jisoo's a close friend of mine and they came here because we agree to have lunch together." Soojoo calmly explained. 

"Really? Actually, I came here because I was about to ask you if you want to eat lunch with me. I want to thank you for today. My treat. But looks like you guys already have plans." Soojoo shakes her head at that. 

"You don't have to thank me oppa. But I think it's alright if you want to come with us. You should just join us for lunch. Right Soo?" Soojoo looks at Jisoo for approval. Jisoo spare a glance at Rosé beside her. Rosé just averted her eyes and heave out a sigh. 

'What is that sigh suppose to mean? Does she want me to agree or not?' Jisoo thought confusedly. 

Her thoughts were cut off when Chanyeol speaks.

"Jisoo. I believe that we have met before but I never get to introduce myself properly.." He begun and starts introducing himself once again. They shake hands while Rosé just watch their interaction in silence. 

"I hope you don't mind if I join you girls for lunch. I'm just happy to see Roseanne again and want to take this opportunity to spend time with her. Even just for today." Chanyeol shyly said and scratched his nape.

Soojoo covers at that and gives Rosé a teasing look while Jisoo clenched her jaw in annoyance at his blunt confession. 

"It's okay. I don't really mind. And it's up to Chaeyoung to decide." Jisoo turns to Rosé and narrowed her eyes at her. Rosé bit her lip and contemplated on what to do. 

'Why do I have to decide? God. This is really awkward' Rosé thought. 

"Actually, I'm not really hungry. You guys should go ahead and-- As if on cue, her stomach suddenly rumbles causing the three to look at her in shock. Rosé's face burned in embarrassment while Chanyeol and Soojoo burst out laughing. Jisoo just can't help but face-palm at the situation. 

"I'm sorry." Rosé bowed her head while her hands are covering her face in shame. 

"It's okay. It's cute." Chanyeol gave her a sweet smile and reached out to pat her head. Jisoo flinched at his action and she refrain herself from breaking his arm right there. 

"It's almost time for lunch. Shall we go?" Soojoo beams at Jisoo. 

"Let's go." Jisoo tugs Rosé's hand in a haste and the two start walking while Soojoo and Chanyeol follows them. 

 

"At the restaurant*

Jisoo make sure to sit beside her girlfriend and draw a protective arm around her waist, pulling her close to her seat. Rosé her arm in response, trying her best to calm Jisoo. Chanyeol sat across from Rosé, looking at her affectionately while Soojoo taps on her phone, waiting for the order to come. 

"I bet that you were as surprised as I was earlier. I really didn't expect to meet you again after that night Roseanne. And I meant what I said that I was happy to see you again." Chanyeol smile while looking straight into Rosé, completely forgetting Jisoo and Soojoo's presence. 

"Right. it was very surprising. I didn't expect that you're the Exo member that will release his solo. I thought it was Baekhyun sunbaenim." Rosé admitted truthfully. 

"Really? That's understandable because we try to keep it a secret for now. SM is planning to announce it next year. How about you? I read that you'll debut your solo next to Jennie. Congratulations Roseanne. I promise I'll be looking forward to it." Chanyeol beamed while Rosé just shyly thank him as a reply. Jisoo is starting to get vexed at the way Chanyeol is looking at her girlfriend. She bit her bottom lip and tap the table with her fingers in irritation. Soojoo's attention turned to Jisoo because of the action and gives her friend a concern look but Jisoo was too focused at the two to even notice. 

The waiter finally serve their food and Jisoo thank God in relief for that. At least Chanyeol will focus on his food now and stop ogling at her girlfriend. 

"You're flying to Shanghai today right? Have a safe flight. I hope the two of you enjoy your time there." Soojoo said sincerely. Jisoo gives her a brief smile in reply while Rosé looks at Soojoo and speaks. 

"Thanks. Good luck at the mv shooting by the way. You know, I personally think that you're perfect for the role. You look really beautiful unnie. They made the right decision to choose you." Rosé compliments her and Soojoo covers her face in embarassment. 

"Thank you. That was really flattering Rosé." Soojoo blushed. 

"She's telling the truth Joo. Actually, I think you guys look great together. I can feel the chemistry from here." Jisoo added and look between Chanyeol and Soojoo. Rosé raised a brow at Jisoo's sudden enthusiasm but choose to focus on her food. 

"Really?" Chanyeol wasn't convince at that. He turns to look at Rosé to see her reaction but she was busy eating her food. 

"Do you think so too?" He asked her, catching her attention. Rosé was taken aback at the sudden question and glance at Jisoo beside her. Jisoo gives her a knowing look before taking a spoonful of food. 

"Yes. I think so too. You look great together." Rosé answered truthfully. 

"And guess what, Soojoo's not in a relationship right now. You won't believe it because she looks so stunning to be single but her standards are high. You should definitely try asking her out. Who knows, maybe she says yes this time." Jisoo informed Chanyeol. He just nodded nonchalantly at the information while Soojoo looks at Jisoo in disbelief. 

"You know that I'm not interested in going out on dates Soo." Soojoo muttered and slumped on her seat disappointedly at what Jisoo said. 

She was hurt. She didn't expect that Jisoo, out of all people, will try to match her to someone else just like that. If only Jisoo knows how she truly feels.. 

Rosé was watching the scene in silence and notice the sad expression in Soojoo's face. 

"Maybe you should change that now Joo. You're not getting any younger. And I'll volunteer to arrange a date for you two if you want." Jisoo joked in insistence while Chanyeol just shakes his head. 

"You don't have to do that but thank you for the thought Jisoo. I appreciate it very much. Actually, I was currently in the process of getting over someone so I'm not ready to go out on dates again just yet. So I'll pass." Chanyeol locked his eyes with Rosé. Jisoo's smile disappear at the sight and puts her fork down. 

"If that's the case then, go ahead and just focus on moving on. Don't let something or someone distract you from doing that." Jisoo advised seriously. Chanyeol's lips pull up into a small smile at what she said. 

"You're right but we all know that it wasn't that easy to just move on. Especially when the person you were trying so hard to forget would still cross paths with you unexpectedly. And.. when you know deep in your heart that you wouldn't meet another person as great as her." Chanyeol stated seriously without taking his eyes off Rosé. Rosé averted her eyes and sips her juice in silence. 

"I didn't know that you are a sappy guy." Soojoo remarked and Chanyeol just chuckled at that.

'No. He's just shameless.' Jisoo thought and cringed inwardly. 

Jisoo stood up from her seat and speaks. 

"Excuse me, I'm just going to the restroom for a bit." she started and glance at Rosé. Rosé holds her hand to stop her. 

"I'm coming with you." 

They excuse themselves from the two and head towards the restroom. Jisoo quickly locks the door after checking that the room is empty. Rosé turns to face her and rest her hands on her hips while giving her a menacing look. Jisoo gasps upon seeing her action. 

"What's wrong? Why are you giving me that look? It's scary Pasta." Jisoo chuckled nervously. 

"You're seriously asking me what's wrong?" Rosé scoffed.

"Of course. I have no clue. I thought you come here with me because you wanted to be alone with me. This is not what I was expecting." Jisoo sighed deeply.

"What were you trying to pull off earlier? Didn't you notice that Soojoo unnie look uncomfortable when you start setting her up with Chanyeol sunbaenim?" Rosé asked in serious tone. Jisoo just shakes her head in reply. 

"She looks fine to me. You know that I just did that because that guy was trying so hard to flirt with you. I just don't want to see any of that anymore so I try to pair him up with someone else. Soojoo's single so what's the problem? You told me before that he was a good person and I trust your word. If ever they really start dating, I won't have to worry about him hurting her right? I can trust him too right?" Jisoo asked eagerly while Rosé shakes her head in disagreement. 

"You don't get it, do you? Have you ever notice the way Soojoo looks at you Chu?" Rosé asked hesitantly. 

"What? What do you mean?" Jisoo was clueless. 

"What I mean to say is.. Soojoo unnie, I think she's --

A knock rang through the door interrupting their conversation. 

"Jisoo? Rosé? Are you guys in there?" Soojoo called outside the door. Jisoo sighs and grabs the knob before pulling the door open. 

"Joo. Yes we're here. Sorry if we locked the door. We're just trying to be cautious just in case someone follow us here." Jisoo quickly explained the situation. 

"I see. I came after you guys cause I actually want to talk to you Soo. In private. Is that okay?" Soojoo turns to look at Rosé for approval. Jisoo and Rosé's gaze meet before she speaks. 

"It's fine. I'll head back to our--Jisoo holds her arm to stop her. 

"I don't want you to go back there alone. Wait for me outside the door please? This won't take long I promise." Jisoo takes her hand and squeeze it. Rosé just nodded in response while Jisoo pulls her into a quick hug. Soojoo watched the scene in silence and swallowed the lump in . 

Rosé walks out of the room leaving the two inside in deep silence. 

Jisoo finally gather her thoughts and decided to speak. 

"I'm sorry about what I did earlier Joo. I was insensitive and didn't think of your feelings. You are my friend and I've always known that you have no time for love but I still did something like that. It's such a stupid move. I'm really really sorry." Jisoo clasp her hands together and bow her head to apologize. Soojoo heave out a sigh before speaking. 

"Why would you do that though? I've never seen you act so.. strange before. And it's obvious that you don't like him. Did something happen between you two?" 

"It's complicated but I promise to tell you some other time okay? Let's just not talk about him anymore. By the way, I forgot to thank you for taking care of me last night. You were the one who brought me back home right? Thank you so much Joo. You're the best." Jisoo patted her shoulder. Soojoo looks up at her face seriously. 

"Do you remember anything that happened last night? The party. Before you passed out.. Anything?" Her brows scrunched in curiosity. 

Jisoo rack her brain but the last thing she remember was when she was singing 'I have a lover'. She couldn't remember anything that happened after that. 

"Why are you asking? Did I do something weird? Did I say something that I shouldn't have?" Jisoo asked in worry. Did she tell her friends about her relationship with Rosé? There are five of them at the party. Her, Soojoo, Hyejin, Soojin and Bona. She knows that her squad will keep her secret but she still feels uneasy. She starts biting her nail anxiously, trying to recall everything while Soojoo remained silent. 

After a few minutes of silence, Soojoo finally speaks. 

"Forget about it. Don't force yourself to remember. It's okay. It's not that important anyway." Soojoo sadly muttered. 

"But Joo--" 

"It's okay. Let's just go back now. They're waiting for us." Soojoo faintly smile and starts walking before Jisoo can even stop her. 

The two meet Rosé outside and they all head back towards their table. Chanyeol's face lit up when he spotted them. The three sat down on their chairs. 

"Look, this shop was also selling beautiful flowers. Do you want me to buy some for you?" He flashed a bright smile at Rosé and pointed towards the side of the counter where there are different varieties of roses. 

Rosé' quickly shook her head no. 

"No. You don't have to do that." Rosé shot a glance at Jisoo beside her and saw her scowl. Soojoo was just watching them in silence while playing with her food. She completely lost her appetite after what happened earlier. 

"But I know how much you love them. It's okay. You don't have to be shy." Chanyeol chuckled and stands up from his seat but Rosé holds his wrist to stop him. 

"It's not like that. It was unnece--" he cuts her off. 

"I insist. This is the only chance that I'll be able to give you one. We might not see each other again." He says seriously and gives her a sad smile. 

"I think that's enough." Jisoo intervene and stood up too.

The three turned their attention towards her. 

"Look, Chanyeol sunbae I respect you a lot so please just stop." Jisoo was trying her best to keep calm. Chanyeol face her in confusion because of her sudden action and speaks.

"Jisoo, this doesn't concern you. And I just really wanna give Roseanne a gift. A friendly gift. It's not a big deal anyways so you can go back to your seat." He deadpanned. 

Jisoo clicks her tongue in exasperation and shakes her head in disbelief. 

"A friendly gift? As far as I know, you're not even friends. And she already told you that she's in a relationship. What makes you think that it's okay for you to still give her flowers?" Jisoo looks straight into his eyes and asked in a serious tone. 

"Jisoo.." Rosé holds her arm to calm her down but Jisoo ignore the gesture and continue to glare at the guy in front of her. 

"I know that but it's just a simple gift. I just want to make her happy. I'm sure her boyfriend won't mind." He replied calmly and smile. It actually irks Jisoo even more. 

"And what makes you think that? You know what? You are so full of yourself. No wonder why she didn't give you a chance." Jisoo replied in annoyance.

The three gasped in surprise at what she said. Chanyeol's brows furrowed in disbelief. 

"What did you say?" he seethed and clenched his jaw. 

Rosé and Soojoo stood up from their seats as well when they notice the growing tension between the two. 

"Chu, don't.." Rosé murmured beside her but Jisoo was too stubborn to listen to her. She feels so irritated at the moment and she wants to put this guy into his place. 

"She doesn't want YOU. She's currently in a relationship and happy. She's in love with someone else so you need to stop acting like she didn't reject you already. You need to move on and just stop flirting with her. Seriously, just stop making a fool out of yourself." Jisoo spit every word like a venom and it made Chanyeol gape at her in utter shock. 

He composed himself and glowered at her. 

"Wow. I didn't know that you are this rude. Why are you even meddling in this? This is between me and Roseanne and it's completely none of your business. You don't have the right to interfere." Chanyeol replied in anger. 

Jisoo chuckled at that. 

"You don't know what you're saying. I have every right to---" Rosé gripped her arm, stopping her from from finishing her sentence. Jisoo turns to look at her girlfriend. 

"Please stop.." Rosé mumbled while staring at her pleadingly. She looks like she was starting to panic that Jisoo might say something about their relationship. 

Jisoo feels her heart soften at the sight. She heave a deep breath to calm herself down. 

"If you think you have the right to say what you want just because you're older than her, then you're wrong Jisoo. Roseanne is an independent woman and she doesn't need you to tell her what she should or shouldn't do. You are just her member so know your place." Chanyeol argued. Jisoo raised a brow at that. 

"Know my place? Are you kidding me? You should tell that to yourself." Jisoo laughs mockingly and bit her lip to control herself from throwing him an uppercut. She didn't expect him to be this annoying and thick-face. 

A staff of the restaurant suddenly approached their table. 

"Is everything alright here sir, mam?" He asked in concern and glance between them. 

Soojoo, who's silent this whole time speaks. 

"Everything's fine. We are just about to leave. Can we get the bill, please?" She politely asked. 

"Okay. One second mam." He replied and left. 

"You should probably go. You still need to prepare your things for your flight later right?" Soojoo asked the two. Rosé just nodded her head and face Jisoo. 

"Let's go." She intertwine their fingers after Jisoo left the money on the table. 

"Roseanne-" 

"Chanyeol sunbaenim it was nice seeing you again.." Rosé bows her head a little. Jisoo just averted her eyes from him cause she's still pissed off.

Chanyeol looks apologetically upon realizing his actions earlier.

Rosé looks up at him before speaking again.

"But I hope this will be the last time that we meet." She said seriously and starts walking with Jisoo. 

Chanyeol was left dumbfounded at her words and completely regret what he's done. 

 

 

 

*At Lisa's apartment*

I dropped the shopping bags on top of the kitchen counter and pull the fridge open to get something to drink. I grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it. Jennie starts taking the groceries out one by one and organize them. 

"I'm glad that we decided to go grocery shopping today. Look, your fridge is empty." Jennie says while pointing inside the fridge. I just shrugged as an answer and help her stuff the food inside. I also put some of them in the cupboard. 

Jennie gives me a displease look when she notice what I was doing. 

"Yah! I told you to stop helping me and rest. I can take care of this. Just go to your room and lie down. Don't push yourself too much Lisa." Jennie snatched the bags from my hands and looks up at me seriously. 

"You keep saying that since earlier and like I said, I'm perfectly fine. I want to help you." Jennie shakes her head in disapproval. 

"Stop being so stubborn and listen to me baby. I just don't want something bad to happen to you again." She my arm and peck my cheek. 

"You're overreacting. I feel completely fine now I swear." I raised my right hand. 

"But your head. How was it?" She brush my fringe to the side and touch my forehead. 

"My head is alright. Believe me baby. I'm fine." I wrap my arms around her waist and lean down to nuzzle her nose. 

"You're just saying that so I won't worry about you." She pouted cutely. 

We went to the clinic this morning to get our flu shot. The members don't really know, but I was actually afraid of needles, syringes or any other pointy things. I always hide this weakness of mine every year so the members never notice that I was actually sweating bullets every time we have an appointment with the doctor. I thought I could pretend again this year and get through the process easily that I even volunteered to take the shot first. But I guess I was completely wrong. I got unlucky this time because the moment I felt the needle pierced through my skin, everything turned black. I passed out right then and there. My head fell hard on Chaeyoung's lap that she even screamed in pain and shock. At first, she thought I was just pranking her but when she realized that I really fainted, all of the members got worried over me. Jennie was so scared when she heard about what happened to me so she never left my side and closely watching over me after that. She kept on saying that I should rest and stop overdoing things. She didn't even want me to push the cart earlier at the grocery store and told me not to carry our bags and handed them to our managers cause they're heavy. 

I peck her pouty lips and pull her close to me. 

"I'm serious baby. I'm alright. I'm strong okay? Look." I lift her up and twirl us around causing Jennie to squeal in surprise. 

"Whoa! Okay fine. I believe you. Put me down now." Jennie cupped my cheeks while looking down at me. I shake my head and grin. 

"Nope. This is fun." I said and turn to spin again. Jennie yelped and we both giggle when I stop. 

"You are crazy." She said smiling and lean down to give me a kiss on the lips. The kiss was too short so I lean my face for more when she pulls back. Jennie pressed her finger on my lips to stop me. 

"Put me down first boo." She teased. I just smirk as a response before I take a step and walk towards the kitchen counter. I placed Jennie there and when she attempts to jump off, I trap her and position myself between her thighs. She narrowed her eyes at me and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"I don't want to sit here. It's dirty." She muttered and  and I just chuckled at her snarky remark. 

"FYI, this house is clean baby. The old lady just came here yesterday to clean the whole house so stop lying." I take her hands and encircle them around my neck. I lean in and give her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"I miss you." I said affectionately and rest my head on her shoulder. Jennie sigh after hearing that and she pulls me closer to her by wrapping me into a tight hug. 

"I miss you too Lisa." Jennie murmured. I look up at her face and meet her gaze.

"I miss you more Jennie." I smile warmly at her.

Jennie my cheek and shake her head in disagreement. 

"No. I miss you even more. I feel like I've been neglecting you and our relationship recently. I was too focused on my solo and all my problems that---I pressed a finger on her lips to cut her off. 

"It's not your fault. You're busy. It's okay baby." I reassured her but Jennie shakes her head at that. 

"No. It's true. You don't deserve to be treated like that. I know that I've been a bad girlfriend to you Lisa." She sighed deeply and look straight into my eyes. Her eyes are full of emotion that I can't decipher.

"You always take care of me and prioritize me. You always make sure that I'd feel loved but I couldn't even do the same for you. I feel really bad and I'm so sorry.."  I saw Jennie's eyes teared up and she bit her lip before looking down at her lap. My eyes widen after seeing her sudden change of mood. I can feel the atmosphere start to turn gloomy. 

"Jennie you know that's not true. Why would you think that?" I cupped her cheeks and make her look back at me. 

"I just felt like I take you for granted all this time Lisa. I was unfair to you and we both know it. You deserve a better girlfriend." Jennie sadly mumbled while staring into my eyes deeply. 

I vigorously shake my head in disagreement after hearing that. 

"Where did that come from? Jennie you know that's  nonsense. Don't say that please." 

"But I did some things that I truly regret. I even have all the chances to tell you about Jongin oppa but I couldn't because I was so scared that you would hate me for it. And I still end up hurting you because of that. Jisoo told me this morning that you cried so much that night because of me. I don't have any clue about that and realized how truly selfish I was.." she trailed off. 

*flashback*

"Pasta looks tired and sleepy. I feel bad cause I know that she waited for me to come home last night." Jisoo shared and spare a glance at Rosé. 

"You're right. She has huge bags under her eyes. I think you guys should rest before your flight this afternoon." Jennie suggested. 

"She definitely needs that. She also stayed up all night the other day cause she was consoling Lalisa over the phone. She also got stressed because Lisa couldn't stop bawling her eyes out so she tried her best to cheer her up."Jisoo decided to order coffee while scanning her eyes through the menu. 

​​​​​​"Lisa cried?" Jennie's eyes widen in shock. She doesn't know that. Jisoo curiously looks at her. 

​​​​​​"Wait, don't tell me you didn't---"

​​​​​​"Of course I know about that unnie. We already talked about everything yesterday right?" Jennie lied. Jisoo just sigh in response. 

"I couldn't blame Lisa for crying that night though. Rosé told me that she felt betrayed and hurt because you didn't tell her that you still have connections with Jongin. If I was in her position, I would feel the same way too. Knowing that my girlfriend has been keeping some secrets from me was like a huge slap on my face because that means that she doesn't trust me enough to tell me the truth. What you did to her Jendeuk was wrong but I'm glad

Please log in to read the full chapter