Dinner Date

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" I asked Rosé when I sat beside her in the van. We're waiting for Jennie and Jisoo who are still inside the building. 

She glanced at my side and gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine." she answered plainly while looking through the window. She had that faraway look into her eyes and I can't help but feel worried about her. She and Jisoo have been acting pretty strange since this morning. Even when we were at the studio earlier, they still look like they're distracted and lost. I wonder what happened to them. Did they had a fight last night when we were gone?

"You know that you can always talk to me right? I'm here to listen." I said reassuringly while patting her shoulder. She just smiled at me weakly then she started to speak.

"Thanks. But I'm really alright so please don't worry about me." she said and I nodded.

"How about you? I noticed that you're so hyper since you woke up this morning. Did something good happen to you?" she inquired curiously and I just blushed. 

The truth is, I still couldn't believe what happened last night. It felt like a dream. I was so overwhelmed with joy and felt like I was in cloud nine. I felt like I was on top of the world and nothing could bring me down. I still feel giddy whenever I think about it. And my smile never faltered since I woke up this morning. I was in a good mood. 

After our heartfelt confession last night, we went home with smiling faces. Before we went to bed, I suggested to Jennie that she should sleep on my bed for a change. Because I always sleep on her bed and I want her to sleep on mine too. I thought she was going to refuse but guess what? She actually agreed to it! Even though she said before that rabbits are gross (my pillow and bed cover has a rabbit design). I feel so touched! We spent the night conversing about random stuffs while cuddling. It was already past midnight when we decided to sleep. I swear, it was the best night ever.

"I'm always like this, Chaeng. What are you talking about?" I retorted and she just narrowed her eyes at me.

"Really? Well, it's not just you though. I also noticed that Jennie-unnie's in a good mood too. She's been smiling and giggling on every silly thing that you've been doing. Maybe she had a good sleep or something." Chaeyoung remarked and I just smiled.

When we were at the studio earlier, Jennie and I keep on stealing knowing glances at each other. And we're also smiling at each other like a bunch of teenagers. It's like we knew something that the other people don't. We also try to flirt with each other whenever the staff and members were busy. It was cute. She makes me feel so happy.

"You're right. I think she had a good sleep last night." I said and Chaeyoung nodded. The door suddenly opens revealing Jennie and Jisoo. They got into the van and manager-oppa started the engine.

"Lisa and I are going to the mall to buy some stuffs for our trip tomorrow. Just drop us there oppa." Jennie said and manager-oppa just nodded.

It's true that we have to buy some necessities for our trip tomorrow. We are going to Jeju Island for our last trip before the 100-vacation day was over. And Jennie and I took this opportunity to have our first date. We're going to watch a movie after shopping. 

"What about you two? Aren't you guys going to come with them?" manager-unnie asked Jisoo and Rosé.

"I am meeting with my sister today unnie." Rosé answered.

"I'm going to my parents house later so I have to go home and pack some things." Jisoo muttered.

"Okay." manager-unnie said shrugging.

 

 

 

Jennie and I went inside an expensive-clothing store. Jennie gasps when she saw the dresses on the rack. She tugs my hand and I follow her as she started scanning through the store. We tried on some different clothes. I guess Jennie was so excited to see the new-arrived dresses so she started picking them one by one. She modeled the dresses for me and I always give her thumbs-up everytime.

"How do I look?" Jennie asked after putting on a red dress. I look up and gaped at her. God. She looks so y in that color. Red definitely suits her well. 

"You look perfect." I admitted and smiled at her. She rolls her eyes then she crosses her arms over her chest.

"You've been saying the same thing for the last 20 minutes Lisa. Are you even paying attention to me? Cause I noticed that you just keep on playing with your phone the whole time." she said disappointedly and I just gasped. 

"What? You have my full attention Jennie. And believe me, I mean what I've said. I keep on saying that you look perfect cause that's the truth." I said calmly but she just looks away. I stood up from my chair and walk towards her. Then I lifted her chin using my hand and looks straight into her eyes.

"Trust me, you look beautiful in every clothes Jennie. And you know what? Even if you wear a rug you would still look perfect in my eyes." I said sincerely and she blushed. She's so adorable!

She cleared then looks at me.

"Okay. I'll go change now." she mutters and turns to leave but I grab her wrist to stop her.

"But you know what's the best?" I asked smirking.

"What?" she inquired curiously. I move closer to her and whispers something in her ear.

"When you wear nothing at all." I said and winked at her. She playfully slaps my arm and I just laugh.

 

 

*After 30 minutes*

"Are you sure you want to watch this movie?" Jennie asked while raising a brow. I just nodded my head vigorously and smiled at her.

"Why? What's wrong with this movie?" I inquired curiously. I actually picked a horror movie called "Insidious: The Last Key". 

"Nothing. I just want to watch some action movie like Black Panther. I heard that it's a good movie." she explained.

"But this movie is great too. Wait, don't tell me you're scared?" I teased and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Of course not. I'm not a scaredy-cat Lisa." she said honestly and I just look at her then chuckles. 

I actually planned for this movie date. I researched about dates and horror movie is the perfect choice to get close to your date. Especially when your date is easily get scared like Jennie. I remembered the last time we watch horror movie in our house, Jennie was so scared that she's clinging to Jisoo's arm the whole time. And she looks so cute when she's scared. She's like a 2-year old kid. That time, I was too busy watching her reactions that I don't even have an idea what the movie is all about. I can't wait to watch this movie with her to witness her cuteness.

"Let's just watch the movie that I want Lisa. Please.." she looks at me with pleading eyes and then she pouted. Oh no. Why is she acting so cute all of a sudden? I can't give in to her requests. I have to push through my plan no matter what.

I shook my head and compose myself.

"No. Let's watch that movie on our next date, okay?" I said but she refused to back down.

"Come on Lisa. Please.." she said cutely. Why does she have to look so adorable all the time? She's obviously using her charms on me and I really don't know what to do. I guess I have to stand my ground and not get affected.

"Jennie it's the last screening day of this movie so we need to watch it now. I promise you won't regret this." I said and held both of her cheeks in my hands. She blushed at the sudden contact.

"Why do you keep on insisting this movie anyway? As far as I know, you're not a fan of horror movies right?" she huffed. Well she's right. I'm not that brave so I hate watching this kind of movie. But since Jennie is right here with me, I know I'll get distracted easily and won't pay any attention to this movie anyway.

"Like I said, this movie is great. And I really want to watch it with you so please agree. Please.." I drawled out with a lot of aegyo. Jennie was a bit surprised with my sudden change of tone and looks at me weirdly.

"What are you doing?" I noticed her eyes flickered when she looks at me.

"Please Jennie.." I pouted and pokes her cheek. I guess my charm is working on her too because she averted her gaze and bites her lip. Then she closes her eyes and sighs defeatedly.

"Okay fine." she muttered and I celebrated and hugged her. 

"People are staring at us Lisa." she whispered lowly and I just smiled and pulled away from her.

"Let them stare. They won't recognize us anyway." I said confidently and winked. We are both wearing a cap and glasses as a disguise. 

 

We went inside the dim-lit room after buying our tickets and snacks. We sat at the middle part of the theatre and waited for the movie to start. I glanced at Jennie when she removed her cap and fix her hair. I move closer to her and patted her shoulder.

"If you get too scared, my hand is right here. You can hold it whenever you want to." I said smugly and Jennie just shook her head.

"I'm fine. I don't think I will need it anyway." she smirked and I just raised a brow at her.

"Okay. If you say so.." I said and smiled to myself.  I can't wait for this movie to start. This is surely going to be fun!

 

 

Or so I thought. 

The movie is now on it's and it's starting to get intense. I feel my heart beating wildly against my chest. I can also feel that I'm starting to sweat because of nervousness. Wow. This movie is really scary. I didn't expect this. I reached for the popcorn when I felt Jennie's hand grazed my hand. I jumped a little at the sudden contact but Jennie didn't seem to notice because she was too focused on the screen. I stare at her face and studied her features. She's so beautiful. Even her side profile is perfect. What did I do to deserve a girl like her? I feel so lucky that

Please log in to read the full chapter