Absence

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie is going to France today because she was invited to attend the launching event of Chanel New Fragrance Collection, Les Eaux De Chanel. I'm actually having mixed emotions right now. I'm so happy for her and also very proud of her. It was an honor to be invited at such prestigious event and I can see how excited Jennie is about it. But I also can't help but feel a bit sad because she has to leave us for three days. The thought of being away from her for three long days was so depressing. I don't know if I can take it.

I walk inside Jennie's room and saw her fixing her bag. I approach her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I'm gonna miss you.." I murmured and buried my face to her shoulder. She just sighed and turns to face me.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Please take care of Kuma while I'm gone, okay? Play with him and make sure to feed him if he gets hungry." Jennie said and gave me a warm smile. I nodded meekly and pull her into a tight hug.

"Promise me that you will call me once you get there." Jennie nodded and hugged me back.

"Of course. I promise." she replied and kiss my cheek. 

"And promise me that you'll take care of yourself. Don't forget to take your vitamins and get enough rest." I reminded her and I heard Jennie giggled.

"You sounded like my mom." she remarked after pulling back from the embrace to look at me amusingly. I pouted and narrowed my eyes at her.

"I'm serious Jennie. You sometimes tend to overwork yourself and---" she cut me off by pressing her finger on my lips.

"Relax. I'm going to be fine. I promise I'll take care of myself okay? Stop worrying too much." she patted my head then resume on packing her things again.

"Okay." I sighed defeatedly and help her fix her things. She just smile and thank me.

"Oh, and one more thing, promise me that you won't flirt with anyone there okay? If they try to make a move on you, ignore them. Tell them to get lost while giving them your RBF. Trust me, they'll back off immediately if they see that." I said and I saw Jennie raised a brow.

"And what exactly do you mean by that?" she curiously asked and cross her arms over her chest. I chuckled and raise my hands defensively. 

"Nothing. What I'm just trying to say is.. you're so beautiful and y baby. I'm sure no one can resist your charm. People will try to get your attention and I don't want them to steal my girl. You're mine." I said and pull Jennie by the waist. She gasped and I gave her lips a quick peck before smiling at her. She just blushed and wrap her arms around my neck.

"But what if they're really persistent? Or maybe they're good looking and is very kind to me? Should I still say no?" Jennie asked and smirked teasingly. I scoffed.

"If they really insist, then don't hesitate to use this." I said seriously while showing her the pepper spray that I was holding. Her eyes widen as she looked at me in disbelief. 

"Where in the world did you get that?" 

"It was in my pocket. I wanna give this to you before you leave. I think you need this for protection baby." I said sincerely and she just laughed lightly. 

"Are you serious?" she asked and I quickly nodded while looking at her seriously. She just laughed again and I just pouted.

"Hey, don't laugh at me. I'm serious Jennie. Just use this okay?" I said and put it inside her pocket. She just squirmed and slap my hand away.

"Stop. It tickles." she said giggling and I can't help but laugh with her too. Her giggles are too cute. I retracted my hand from her pants' pocket and put the pepper spray inside her bag.

"Great. Now it's all set." I said and zip her bag. Jennie just nodded and gave me a thumbs-up.

I carry her bag and we walk towards the living room to greet the two members. 

"Unnie! We're gonna miss you. Have a safe flight." Rosé said as she stood up from the couch and gave Jennie a hug. Jisoo soon followed and gave her a hug too.

"Take care Jendeuk. We'll give you a call to check on you every 2 hours so make sure to answer it okay?" Jisoo said and Jennie just gasped.

"Every 2 hours? Wow. Okay. I promise unnie." Jennie answered and nodded. Jisoo smiled at her and drape her arm around my shoulder.

"We'll also make sure to keep an eye on this baby. I won't let her flirt with the other girls/ yg dancers, so don't worry Jendeukie. Just don't forget your promise to me." Jisoo said and they shared a look. Jennie just smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I'll keep my promise unnie." Jennie replied and Jisoo celebrated. I looked at Rosé questioningly and she just shrugged. Looks like she also doesn't have an idea on what the two were talking about.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and we all look towards it. Manager-oppa came into view and says that it's time for them to leave. I give him Jennie's bag. He took it and hurriedly head towards the door. Jennie hugged Rosé and Jisoo again. I decided to walk her towards the front door while holding her hand. We stopped in front of the door as she she turns to face me and gave me one last hug. I her hair and hugged her tightly.

"Be safe." I murmured and she just nodded. We stayed like that for a moment before pulling away.

"I love you." I said and capture her lips in a lingering kiss.

"I love you too." she answered when we pull away from each other. We stare lovingly into each other's eyes before she opens the door and leave. 

The very second she left and vanished from my sight, I knew in my heart that I already missed her. I stop myself from running after her and stay frozen at my spot, looking at the door in front of me. I really wanna go after her but I know I can't. I sigh defeatedly and walk inside my room.

 

I decided to clean my room to distract myself and keep my mind preocuppied at my work. Hours have passed and I spend the whole day by cleaning my room non-stop (except when I take a break to eat my lunch) and take a long sleep after that. I realize that it was already dark outside when I wake up and it is time for dinner. I check my phone if there's any news about Jennie and I saw that she safely arrived in Paris and the fans gave her a warm welcome. I felt relieve when I saw the news and watch all the fantaken videos of her at the airport. After a few minutes of scrolling through my phone, I decided to eat dinner. I went towards the kitchen and saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung arguing about something.

"No Chu. The one you cooked taste better. It was so delicious." Rosé reasoned and Jisoo shook her head stubbornly.

"Pasta, the one that you made is the best! I love the texture and you cooked the meat so well. It was awesome! Best dish I've ever tasted!" Jisoo argued and I saw Rosé blushed. She shook her head too and cross her arms over her chest.

"No! Stop lying Chu. You're still better than me when it comes to cooking so please don't flatter me too much. The one you cooked is still the best!" Rosé retorted and pouted cutely. Jisoo imitated her and cross her arms over her chest too.

"You're just saying that because you love me. I love you too so please believe me when I say this, we all know you're good when it comes to eating and you're also great when it comes to cooking. You're like a genius Pasta. You're perfect. A total package if I may add." Jisoo reasoned and before Chaeyoung could speak, I decided to chimed in.

"I feel like I'm watching an anime. You two sounded like kids who are fighting for a piece of candy. Seriously guys, if you need a judge I can always volunteer. I'm right here. I'll try tasting these foods and tell you who's the real winner." I was about to get a spoon but Jisoo stopped me.

"There's no need for that. Pasta wins. End of discussion." Jisoo said and sat on her chair.

"But unnie--- I stopped Rosé from talking by covering using my palm.

"Okay stop right there. You're gonna start complimenting her cooking skills again and I think I've heard enough of your sweetness for today guys. You're both a great cook compares to me so let's just start eating now, okay? I feel so hungry." I said and as if on cue, my stomach starts grumbling like a thunderstorm.

"Yeah. We heard your point." Jisoo said and we all started eating silently.

"Let's give Jendeukie a call later and see if she's fine." Jisoo suggested and Chaeyoung and I nodded.

"I missed my wifey. I hope she's okay.." Chaeyoung muttered before chewing her food. I raised a brow at what she said and I saw Jisoo frowned too.

"Stop calling her wifey Pasta. I'm your girlfriend but I realize that we don't have something like that. Like terms of endearment for each other. I think we should make one. Do you want to?" Jisoo proposed and I saw Rosé smiled.

"There's no need for that unnie. I like it when you call me Pasta so don't change that. I think it's unique. And I like to continue calling you Chu." Rosé beamed and Jisoo just pouted.

"But Chu and Pasta doesn't sound like sweet names. I think we should change it to "Honey" or "Babe"." Jisoo argued but Rosé just shook her head.

"That's too common unnie. And I hate the name "Honey" to be honest." I frowned at that.

"But that's my favorite song. Why hate it?" I asked in disbelief and Rosé just shrugged. 

In the end, Jisoo decided to agree to Chaeng's suggestion and use "Pasta" and "Chu" as their pet names for each other. She's so whipped! 

After eating our dinner, we decided to play 20 questions towards each other. I actually think it was fun because I want to ask a lot of things about their relationship.

"Okay, me first. This question is for you Jisoo-unnie. How will you describe your first kiss wirh Chaeng? I wanna hear it." They both blushed and I saw Jisoo laughed awkwardly. She looked down before speaking.

"Our first kiss.. It was simple and sweet. Innocent and full of love. I love that her lips was so soft and I love the fact that her breath smells really nice..." I laughed at that and I saw Chaeyoung covered her face from embarrassment.

"But the thing I love the most about it was that.. I can feel our love through that simple kiss and it felt so right even though we're both girls. Do you know what I mean? I think that kiss was so perfect. Short because we're both nervous but still.. perfect."  Jisoo stated.

I nodded and saw Jisoo smirked at me.

"Okay. My turn to ask." Jisoo said excitedly and I saw they smiled at each other knowingly. Looks like they are planning to grill me with their questions.

"Aside from her face,  which part of Jendeuk's body do you enjoy kissing the most?" Jisoo asked and wiggled her eyebrows at me. I just chuckled at the silly question before speaking.

"Well to be honest, I really love kissing her neck. I swear, she was so sensitive in that part." I answered while smirking.They both nodded and Chaeyoung speaks.

"My turn. This question is for you too Lisa. Jisoo-unnie and I have been arguing about this for a long time now. I think it's time for you to answer this once and for all." Chaeyoung said seriously and looks at me. I gulped nervously and nodded.

"What is it?" I asked curiously and try to keep calm.

"Who tops at Jenlisa?" I choked at her question and felt my face heat up. What kind of question was that? These two are always so curious about our intimate moments. Great.

"Well.. I.. I'm the top." I answered shyly and bit my lip.

"Ppoong! I knew it! My guess is right Pasta! I told you!" Jisoo proudly said and Chaeyoung just shook her head in disbelief.

"But you're so whipped for her Lisa. I thought you're a sub." she muttered shyly and blushed at her own statement. I chuckled and speaks.

"Okay. Enough with me and Jennie. Now I think it's your turn to answer this question guys. When will you do 'it'?" I looked at them back and forth. Jisoo decided to answer the question.

"We will do it in our honeymoon. So that means we will both wait till we get married." Jisoo answered and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Are you serious? That was like ten or fifteen years from now." I asked in disbelief and they both just nodded.

"We promise each other to remain celibate and save our first for our marriage." Chaeyoung said and squeeze Jisoo's hand. Jisoo smiled and kiss her cheek. I shook my head and clapped dramatically. 

"Wow. Amazing. I love the idea guys. You're so pure. Nice. Nice." I said and shook their hands. Jisoo hit my arm and I just flinched.

"What was that for?" I exclaimed.

"You're obviously sarcastic. Just tell us if you don't believe us instead of showing us these acts." I chuckled at that. 

"You know me so well unnie. And anyways, you can't blame me for not believing you guys because th

Please log in to read the full chapter