You Taken by Me

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo is currently resting after her solo performance when their make-up artist approaches her and gives her Jennie's phone. 

"She left her phone on the desk earlier and I think someone is calling. I couldn't find where Jennie was. Please give this to her when she comes back." Maeng said and walk towards Rosé's place to continue doing her make-up. Jisoo just nods and curiously looks at the phone.

"J is calling.. Wait. Who's J?" Jisoo asks quietly and looks up when the door opens. Jennie walks inside the room looking so tired. Jisoo immediately stood up and approached her.

"Jendeuk where have you been? Are you okay? Everyone is looking for you." Jisoo asks worriedly and touches Jennie's arm. Jennie just gives her a faint smile and sits on the chair.

"I'm fine unnie. Oh. You have my phone. I thought I left it in the restroom." Jennie replied and took the phone from her hand. Jisoo sits beside her and gives her a serious look.

"Who is J? Don't tell me it's who I think it is.." Jisoo trailed off while Jennie checks her phone. She meets Jisoo's gaze and bites her lip.

"I should take this call. I'll talk to you later unnie." Jennie answers but Jisoo just shakes her head.

"Jennie.." 

"It'll be quick. I promise." Jennie gives her a quick hug before going outside to take the call. Jisoo just followed her through her gaze and she sighed.

 

"Hello Nini? Sorry. Did I disturb you? I know you're busy but I just want to congratulate you in your first concert in Korea. I'm really happy that you finally achieved one of your dream." Kai began and Jennie just smiled at that.

"Thank you. But how did you know that it was one of my dreams?" Jennie curiously asked.

"I remember that you mentioned it in one of our dates." Kai answered.

"Really? I can't recall though. I'm surprised that you remember that." 

"I could never forget all the conversations that we made Nini. All the little things about you.. I'm sure even after ten years I'll still remember them." Kai confessed. Jennie felt her cheeks heat up and thank God that Kai can't see her face right now.

"I see.." 

"The truth is, I really want to go to your concert and support you. But you know I can't.. Not just because I'm busy but because I know people will get suspicious when they see me there. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. It cause I want to watch you perform your Solo live. I know that you've been preparing for that this past few months." Kai said sincerely.

"Thank you Jongin oppa. You're a really good friend." Jennie smiled.

"Nini, stop calling me a good friend. That hurts you know? Do you really have to do that?" Kai feigned hurt. Jennie just laughs at that.

"Oops sorry. But I'm serious. I appreciate all your support oppa." Jennie answers sincerely.

"If you think I'm a good friend then you'll be surprised if you realise that I can be a good boyfriend too. No. Not just good. Best boyfriend ever. That is unless of course, if you change your mind and give me another chance." Kai suggested teasingly. 

"Jongin Oppa.." Jennie started while Kai just laughs.

"I'm just kidding. I respect your decision. Focus on yourself and I really hope you find your happiness soon. Even if it's not with me, just remember that I'll always be cheering you on and that I really hope you the best. Just be happy Jennie." Kai said sincerely.

They ended the call and Jennie goes back inside the room. Jisoo is waiting for her and looks at her with a questioning look on her face.

"Where is Rose?" Jennie asked Maeng and avoided Jisoo's gaze. Maeng was about to speak but Jisoo beats her to it.

"She was currently performing her solo. You're up next. Just get ready." Jisoo answered and stood up. Jennie holds her arm and stops her.

"Jisoo." Jennie said and Jisoo turns to her.

"Look, Jendeuk it's none of my business okay? I just.. I thought we talked about this before? I hope you remember what I've said." Jisoo said seriously and patted her shoulder.

 

*flashback*

(The timeline of this day was when Manager Cha finds out about Jennie and Lisa's relationship (Chapter 41:Problems))

Jennie and Jisoo are playing games in Jisoo's room when Jennie's phone rings. Jennie looks at it but Jisoo stops her from getting it.

"Don't take it. Let's finish this battle first." Jisoo said and Jennie nodded at that. They keep on playing the game but the phone wouldn't stop ringing so Jisoo gets pissed and decided to snatch it from Jennie's hand to see who was the insistent caller.

Jisoo gasps when she saw the name 'Jongin Oppa' and gives Jennie a questioning look. Jennie took the call and after talking to him over the phone, she decided to tell Jisoo everything. From her and Kai's first meeting, their forced dates and even showed her all of his texts. Jisoo didn't say anything at first and tried to process everything. She couldn't believe that the two got close in a short amount of time.

"Do you like him?" Was the first thing that Jisoo asked when she composed herself.

"What? Unnie no! We're not like that. We're just friends." Jennie clarified but Jisoo shook her head.

"Then why aren't you deleting his texts? Look, I'm not blind, he's obviously flirting with you through these texts. And based from what I've heard from you, he never stops Suho when he's teasing you guys. And he's giving you subtle signs like, he always offer to drives you home and compliments you all the time. He's totally into you. Don't tell me you didn't notice that?" Jisoo asked questioningly. Jennie sighed and meets her gaze.

"I guess I just.. I don't want to accept the truth cause I want us to stay as friends." Jennie reasoned.

"Jendeukie you can't do that. You will never stay just as friends if he has feelings for you. You know that he wants more from you. What are you going to do if Lisa finds out about this?" Jisoo asked.

"I'll tell her everything unnie. Just give me time."

"If you keep being nice to him he might think that you feel the same way. You should stop leading him on Jennie. Promise me that once he confess to you, you'll turn him down and avoid him for good." Jisoo said seriously.

"But unnie-- Jisoo cuts her off.

"Jennie, I just don't want your relationship with him to cause more problems to you and Lisa in the future. You haven't talk to her for days now because of what happened with Manager Cha. I feel sad for her cause she really misses you. And I know you feel the same way too." 

"You're right. I really miss her a lot too." Jennie pouted.

"Just don't forget what I said okay? I know Jongin is a good guy and you don't want to lose what the two of you have but always remember that you'll still have a lot of friends like me. Don't forget about me. I'll always be here for you. You don't need new friends cause Kim Jisoo is enough." Jisoo smirked and Jennie giggles at that.

"I'll keep that in mind Kim Jisoo." Jennie replied. Jisoo wraps her arms around her and pulls her into a hug.

"It's not that I don't trust you cause I know you're too whipped for Limario but you said before that you fall in love easily. Do you remember when we talked about our dreams back then while we were in sauna? I remember that you described your ideal man and it was exactly just like Kai. What if you fall for his charms and looks? We never know, right?" Jisoo murmured. Jennie pulls away from the hug to meet Jisoo's eyes.

"You still remember what we talked about that day? That was a long time ago.." Jennie asked in shock.

"It was one of the most memorable moments in my life Jennie." Jisoo said sincerely. Jennie blushed at that.

"You're making my heart flutter. I really love it when a person remembers something that I said." Jennie confessed. Jisoo just winks at her and they both laughed.

"You should admit that you think that it was memorable because you become buddies with someone so gorgeous that day." Jennie said smugly. Jisoo just shakes her head.

"Well, I couldn't disagree with that. Your body looks great Jendeukie. You look like a real snack that day." Jisoo said bluntly. Jennie blushed at that and slaps Jisoo's arm. Jisoo just laughs and looks at the door when someone knocks.

Jisoo walk towards it and opens the door. It was Lisa.

"I want to talk to her unnie. Can you give us a moment?" Lisa asked seriously. Jisoo looks at Jennie, asking for her approval. Jennie nodded and Jisoo smiled before leaving the two in her room.

*End of flashback*

Jennie sighs and starts prepeparing for her solo. She wants to clear her head and focus her mind on their concert. 

 

 

 

I was on my way towards our dressing room when Dony stops me. We just finished our number and I'm glad my mom didn't get a heart attack when she witnessed the performance. I saw my parents reactions earlier and I felt a bit embarrassed especially with that part where Dony and I pretend to kiss onstage. 

"Lisa wait. Can we talk?" He seriously asks. I looked at him curiously and nodded meekly. 

"Yeah sure." I replied. He smiled and we walk towards the side. The staffs are all busy and the crowd outside was loud. I turn to him and waited for him to speak. 

"I want to congratulate you. Your concert is successful and I think we did a great job at our performance earlier. People loved it." He began and smiled. 

"Thanks. I want to thank you for that. It turned out well because you're a great dancer too. I couldn't have done it without you." I said gratefully. Dony nodded at that and looks at his feet. He sighed deeply before speaking again. 

"Lisa, the truth is.. I want to ask you a favor." I raised a brow and speaks. 

"What is it?" I asked curiously. 

"Do you remember that time when I told you about the girl that I love? I am really serious about her. I really want to start courting her again. I hope you can help me." Dony said seriously. 

Wait. Is he talking about Jennie? 

"I'm in love with Jennie. I know that there are a lot of guys who want to be with her too but if you help me Lisa, she might give me another chance. I want to prove to her that my feelings are sincere." Dony sincerely said.

I bit my lip to stop myself from telling him everything. That Jennie is in love with someone else. She's in love with me and I'm her girlfriend. And he doesn't stand a chance because Jennie is mine. 

"I'm sorry oppa but I can't help you. Jennie unnie.. she doesn't have time for those things. Her main priority right now is her solo." I replied. 

"Look, I know that Lisa but I just want to let her know that my feelings for her never change. I want to make her feel that I'll always be right here to support her. I want to make her feel loved. Idols like you deserve to have normal relationships like us. I know it's  hard but I promise to do my best to make her happy. So Lisa please.. help me." Dony pleads. 

What exactly does he wants me to do? I'll never let my girlfriend be with someone else. I won't let anyone steal her away from me. 

"Jennie unnie is in love with someone else. I think you should give up and forget about her." I finally confessed.

Dony's eyes widen at that. He shakes his head and laughs. 

"You're just joking right? That's not true." He said dubiously. 

"I want to tell you the truth cause we're friends but that's all I can say. It's up to you if you want to believe me or not. I'm sorry but I can't help you oppa." I said seriously. 

"So all this time she's in love with someone else and I'm too stupid to even realize that? I thought she.." Dony closed his eyes and tries to compose himself. I feel bad for him. He looks really sincere about his feelings for her. 

"I'm really sorry." I muttered. 

"Is he an idol too? Do I know him? Please don't tell me it's my brother." Dony looks at me seriously. 

"I don't know who the person is but I'm sure that Jennie unnie is happy. So don't worry about her and let's just be happy for her." Dony sighed defeatedly at that. He shakes his head and looks down. I know that he's hurt and this isn't easy for him. 

We fell silent for a moment until he finally speaks. 

"You're right. You know, he's so lucky to have her. Whoever that person is, I hope he doesn't hurt her or make her cry because if he does, I'll make sure that he'll pay for it. I won't let him get away with it and I swear, he's going to regret it for the rest of his life Lisa." Dony seriously threatened and I just gulped nervously. I know that I would never hurt Jennie but that was scary. He looks really serious. 

"Okay.. I think I should go now." I bid him goodbye and he just nods. 

I walk towards the dressing room and get reunited with my members. 

 

We finished the first day of our concert in Seoul successfully. The fans loved our performance and seeing blinks happy makes us feel proud of ourselves. We're happy that they had a great time watching all our performances. 

We meet with our friends and family backstage after the concert and thanked them for coming to watch our show. Celebrities like Im Soo Hyang, Kang Kiyoung, Somi, Minnie and Yuqi from (G)i-dle, Sorn, Ladies code: Ashley, Kiel Tutin, Chahee, my cast members from Real Men: Lee Yubi, Shinji unnie and Viktor oppa, Twice's Nayeon and Momo, Red velvet's Seulgi and Yeri, Winner's Jinwoo and many more. We were overwhelmed with joy and make sure to talk to all of them and show them our gratitude for giving us their time inspite their busy schedules.

I saw Jennie talking to her Michuri co-stars while Jisoo was busy talking to Soojoo and her sister. I tugged Rosé's hand and we greet my family and friends. My mom even introduced me to some Thai celebrities and I felt embarrassed and starstrucked to some of them. I was busy talking to Rosé when someone covers my eyes. 

"Guess who?" I heard the girl whispers in my ear and I squealed when I recognize her voice.

"Oh my God! Pali!" I screamed and she just giggles. She retracted her hands and I turn around to face her.

"I miss you Pokpak." She smiled and engulfed me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and closed my eyes. I'm really glad Palisa made it. I missed my best friend a lot.

"I'm really happy to see you again." I sincerely said and she just squeeze my face and smiled.

"I'm glad to see you too. And you look more beautiful than the last time I saw you. You're blooming." She said and brushed my bangs with her fingers. I smiled and kiss her cheek.

"You look great too. I miss you a lot." I said and she smiled back. She hugs me again and pulls my face down towards her. She kiss my cheek repeatedly and I just giggled. 

We heard someone cleared and see Rosé standing at the side while looking at us. I forgot that she's here.

We pull away from each other but Palisa still holds my hand and intertwine our fingers. She's really clingy when we're together.

"Oh. Chaeng. Sorry. I forgot to introduce you. This is my childhood friend Palisa. Pali, I'm sure you know who Rosé is right?" I asked her and she just nodded. Rosé offers her hand and they shake hands.

"So you're Palisa? Lisa mentioned you before. It was nice to finally meet you." Rosé greeted. Palisa smiled and blushed.

"I'm glad to meet you too Rosé. Can we take a picture together?" Palisa sweetly asked.

"Sure." Rosé answered. I get my camera and started snapping pictures. I'm glad to see two of my best friends get along. Rosé hugs her before saying goodbye and go to her sister, Alice.

"I have a gift for you." Palisa turns to me and get something from her pocket. I curiously look at her and raised a brow.

"What is it?" 

"Here." Then she takes my hand and gives me the bracelet that she was holding.

"I bought a pair for the the two of us. I hope you like it." I smiled and accepted her gift. I wear it around my wrist and looks at her.

"Thank you. It's lovely." I replied truthfully. She smiled and hugs me again. Then she pointed towards her cheek.

"Give me a kiss as a thank you." She grinned. I smiled and shake my head. I cupped her cheeks and was about to give her a kiss when someone taps my shoulder. I look over and see Lee Yubi smiling at me.

"Yubi!" I said then pulls away from Palisa to turn to face her.

I introduce the two to each other then Palisa excuses herself and leaves Yubi and I to talk.

Yubi smiles and gives me a hug.

"Lisa-sshi, congratulations cause the concert was awesome. I really enjoyed it a lot." She praised and pulls away from the hug.

"I'm happy to hear that. That means a lot to me Yubi. Thank you for coming tonight." I smiled appreciatively. Yubi smiled back at me. 

"I was surprised when I watch your performance. It feels like you're a different person onstage. I was talking to Shinji unnie earlier and she was like, is that really our baby Lisa? She keeps on screaming my baby Lisa is amazing! It was hilarious." Yubi shared. I laugh at that and covers my mouth. 

"Really? I can imagine her doing that.." I giggled. 

"We're both amazed and couldn't believe that it was you. You look really cool and having a great time. It was really nice to see you perform Lisa. Now I finally get why you have a lot of fans." Yubi praised and I felt my face warmed at the compliment.

"Thanks." I felt embarrassed and don't know what to say. Yubi steps closer to me and touches my hair.

"You know you look really good in blonde hair. Like wow." She said in awe and looks at my face.

When I joined Real Men, I dyed my hair brown and I didn't have hair extensions that time. I was also barefaced during the whole show and I'm sure I look different from then.

"Really? Thank you." I blushed and she just laughs lightly.

"You keep saying thank you. It's cute." She smiled and I can't help but smile back. 

Then someone suddenly clings to my arm, catching my attention. I turn to my side and see Jennie smiling at Yubi.

"Hi. I'm Jennie." She greeted and offers her hand for a hand shake. Yubi's eyes lighten up and she looks between Jennie and I like she just realized something.

"Oh. Jennie. Right. Hello! I'm Lee Yubi. It was nice to finally meet you." She smile and takes Jennie's hand. They shake hands and Jennie speaks.

"Thank you for coming to our concert. I hope you had fun. And also, thank you for taking care of Lisa when she was in the army." Jennie said sincerely. Yubi shakes her head in disagreement.

"I didn't really do anything for her there. You don't need to thank me." Yubi clarified.

"But still, you're older than her and I'm sure YOUR baby Lisa looks up to you so much." Jennie said and fake a smile.

Wait. Did she hear what Yubi said earlier when she called me 'baby'? But Shinji unnie was the one who said that. I think Jennie misunderstood.

"Jen.." I turn to face her and our eyes meet. I can't read her expression and just search for her eyes.

"Is that so? Well, Lisa is the youngest among us but she's really strong and brave. She's very hard working too. She really didn't need our help cause she can handle herself well. I never hear her complain even when her foot got injured. She's very dedicated to her task and she listens very well. I really admire that about her." Yubi said sincerely and looks at me. She smile and I felt my face heats up again. Jennie's grip on my arm tightened and I flinched a little.

"Really? I'm glad she left some good impressions on other people. And I know what you're saying, Lisa is really like that that's why many people admire her too like you." Jennie stated. Yubi nodded in agreement. 

Then the three of us fell into an awkward silence after that. I decided to speak to cut the tension between the two and pointed at the side.

"Look! They're taking a group picture. I think we should join them." I proposed and Yubi and Jennie agreed. 

We walk towards the group and join them. I was between Jennie and Yubi when the guy who's taking the photo speaks.

"Move closer guys. I can't capture everyone." I motioned for Yubi to come closer to me cause she was at the side but instead of moving closer to my direction, she just decided to switch places with me and stand between Jennie and I. Then she wraps her arm around my shoulder causing me to crouch a little to match our height. I spare a glance at Jennie and saw her unamused face. We all smile for the camera and the guy take pictures.

That evening, we celebrated the success of our concert with our families.

 

 

We were more relaxed the next day when we perform at the second night of our concert here in Seoul. We enjoyed everything and give our best. I was too nervous to talk to our fans and Jisoo and Jennie try to make me speak and say something to them. We were having spiels and I accidentally said 'i love you' to Jennie. I was just so nervous during that time. I was supposed to say 'thank you' but my tongue slip and it's too late to take it back. I pretend that it didn't happen and hoped that our fans didn't notice it. 

We continue to perform and entertain our fans. We are currently singing our song 'Stay' when Jennie suddenly cries. She was sitting next to me and I didn't know what to do. I gave her a worried glance and starts rubbing her shoulder and thigh soothingly. I move closer to her and wraps my arm around her. It hurts to see her cry and I felt myself tearing up as well. I try to hold back my tears and sings my part. Jisoo moves to sit beside Jennie and helps her wipe her tears. She patted Jennie's head and rubs her back. We all comfort her until she finally stops crying. 

 

The next day, Jennie got busy because she has to attend the press conference for her solo. She also prepare to attend the live broadcast countdown for solo on vlive. The three of us are also watching the live and try to leave comments during her broadcast but Jennie didn't see some of them. I squealed like a fan girl when she notice my comment "You look pretty". She smiled and reply;  "Thank you Lisa. I miss you. See you soon." I felt giddy and smiled widely after hearing that. Jisoo and Rosé just give me a strange look. Jennie reads the letters that we wrote for her and thanked us. 

When Solo finally released,  all of us celebrated cause the song tops the iTunes Worldwide song charts in 40 countries and takes the #1 spot in some korean music charts like Melon, Genie, Mnet, Bugs,  Soribada and many more. The members try their best to promote the song in their IGs. Jisoo was so proud of Jennie that she promotes the song everyday. Even Dony and Yg posted something about it. Jennie gives the three of us Solo album and I posted it in my IG too. I wasn't active in IG and try to be cautious with my post when it comes to Jennie cause I know Manager Cha is still monitoring our every move. Jennie is in good mood these days because of the overwhelming support of all the blinks around the world. I hope it always stays like this. 

 

I stirred in my sleep and heard the sound of running water inside the bathroom. Chaeyoung must have enter my room to use the toilet. I roll over the bed and tries to go back to sleep. I raised one arm up and closed my eyes. I'm more comfortable sleeping like this. 

Then I heard a clicking sound and tries to open one eye to look at the source.

Jennie is standing at the side of my bed while holding her Polaroid camera. I fluttered my eyes open to look at her clearly.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" I asked huskily and Jennie puts her camera down and approaches me.

"Good morning to you too baby." She sweetly said and handed me the picture. My hair is a mess in the photo and I look awful.

"You can't just take my picture whenever you want to. I look like a zombie in this picture." I complained and pouted. Jennie sits beside me and shakes her head.

"That's not true. You look cute with those PJs." Jennie countered and eyed my red colored pajama shirt and pants. I blushed a little and smile.

"We should get ready. It's Chaeng and Jichu's monthsary today and they want to celebrate it with us." Jennie said and pulls my arm. I groaned and stays on my bed.

"We should let them celebrate with just the two of them. Stop being so clingy with Jichu and give them a moment Jennie." I said seriously and Jennie huffs at that.

"You're the one who proposed to have a double date today. Stop being a lazy bum and get up now!

Please log in to read the full chapter