Stay With Me

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was planning to stay at my mom's apartment tonight but I got scared to spend the night there alone by myself because I suddenly remembers the horror movie that Chaeng and I watched last week. My coward self decides to just go home and forget what had happened at the restaurant earlier. I admit that I was still annoyed by it, but I also realize that I shouldn't have let my emotions control me.

I finally arrived at the dorm and thank Manager Jung for driving me home. I felt embarrassed when I called him earlier asking if he could pick me up at my mom's place. He knew what have happened at the restaurant because Manager Byul told him about my sudden exit earlier. He even try to console me when we were at the car on our way home.

"Jichu unnie.. Lisa's not answering my calls. Please try to contact her too. She might pick up if it's you.." Jennie whined and side hugs Jisoo. Jisoo turns to her while eating her chicken.

"Jendeukie you worry too much. I'm sure she's just hanging out with Kei. Or Bambam. Or maybe Minnie. She has a lot of friends you know?" I heard Jisoo answers Jennie while I was taking off my shoes in front of the door.

"Or she could be in her mom's apartment." Rosé chimed in and get a chicken from Jisoo's plate and munch on it.

I decided to show myself and slowly slid the door. They all turned towards my direction and see me.

"Welcome back Lisa!" Rosé greeted cheerfully.

"I'm home." I replied with lack of enthusiasm. 

Jennie pulls away from Jisoo and approaches me.

"You're here. Where have you been? You could've atleast reply to my text or pick up my calls. You don't know how worried I was." Jennie scoffed. I ignore her and walk past her. I head towards my room while Jennie trailed behind me.

"Yah! I am talking to you! Why are you--- I close the door before she could say something else.

I heard Jennie grumbled outside my door.

"Lisa-yah! Did you just slam the door in front of my face?!" Jennie huffed and tries to open the door.

"Yah! Lalisa Manoban! Open this door! I want to talk to you! You can't just ignore me like this!" Jennie yelled while continously slamming my door. 

I remove my jacket and jumps on the bed. I lay there tiredlessly and closed my eyes.

"Lisa! Open this now before I break this door! Let's just talk please! Lisa!" Jennie called out.

"Go to sleep Jennie unnie! I'm tired!" I yelled back. I heard Jennie scoffed at that. I purposely called her unnie to annoy her more.

"Yah! What did you just say? Come out now before I break this door! I'm warning you Lisa-yah!" Jennie threatened impatiently while I just chuckled. She's short-tempered.

"Let's just talk tomorrow! Good night Jennie unnie!" I replied teasingly and laughs when I heard her groans in disagreement and kicks my door. I shake my head and decided to wash up for the night.

I don't know how long I stayed in the bathroom but when I came out, Jennie wasn't outside my door anymore. Looks like she finally gave up and just go to sleep.

I slip into my pajamas and check my cats. Leo and Luca are peacefully sleeping on their bed. I Luca's head and gives Leo a kiss. I was too immerse at my cats when I suddenly heard someone playing the guitar.

I look at my door cause the sound was close to my room. I get up from my seat and decided to check where it comes from. I was about to reach the doorknob when I heard Jennie's voice outside.

"I know you're still up Lisa. Please listen to my song because this is for you." Jennie announced then I heard the guitar playing again.

 

Oh, ey

You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing..

 

I rested my forehead at the door and tries to calm my beating heart. Jennie's sweet voice. It was so soothing. I can't believe that I would hear her play for me. This is making me feel some kinds of emotions all at once.

 

And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are..

 

I want to see her. I twist the doorknob and slowly opens the door. I gasped when I finally see Jennie standing there. She was wearing her white nightdress while holding Chaeyoung's guitar. Her eyes are close while singing. She look so beautiful. I feel like I was watching an angel. 

 

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

Jennie finally opens her eyes and meets my gaze. My heart fluttered against my chest when she flashes a sweet smile at me before focusing her attention to her fingers. I watched her in awe and stops myself from pulling her into a tight hug. I couldn't believe that I ignored her earlier cause right now, I can't even imagine why I get mad at her in the first place. The moment our gaze met, all the annoyance that I've felt were all vanished away.

 

It's the sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice..

 

She looks up from the guitar to gave me a small smile and I can't help but smiled back. I felt my face heats up when I realize what she said earlier. That this song is for me. I feel very flattered and can't wait to talk to her about it later.

 

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life..

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Then you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

 

At that moment I realized one thing. Jennie and I, we may fuss and fight sometimes, but we can always make each other happy in a way that no one else can. Even with simplest things. We have so much to learn but I know that we already both grew a lot as a person since we started this relationship. And we know how to convey our feelings towards each other in times we need love the most. That's one of the most important things that I love about us.

 

If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Love me, won't you...

 

Jennie finished the song and takes the guitar off from her. She looks at me affectionately and speaks.

"Forgive me Lili.." She started and bites her lip. Instead of answering her, I open my door widely and lets her in my room. Jennie's face lights up at that and she happily walks inside my room while still holding the guitar. She puts it on top of the chair and face me. I close the door and walk towards her.

"Let's talk." I said seriously and sits on my bed. Jennie follows me and sits beside me.

We both fell into a deep silence after that. I noticed that Jennie was playing with her fingers. Is she nervous or what? I hold her hand to get her attention. She turns to me and speaks.

"Before I decided to play for you, I already know what I'm going to say when we talk. But now that I'm here, sitting right beside you, I don't know why I forget all of them and suddenly feel speechless." Jennie confessed shyly. I nodded in understanding and smiled at her cuteness.

"Okay.. How about we talk about your performance first? You're good at playing the guitar Jennie. It was nice to see you show your skills. I have to be honest, I'm impressed. You can play a lot of instruments and you look like an angel earlier. You're very talented and amazing. I've never met someone as perfect as you are and I hope you continue to show the world what you're capable of doing. I'm sure everyone will love you too Jennie." I complimented sincerely and I saw Jennie blushed at that.

"Thanks.. I'm glad that you loved it. I really like that song and everytime I listen to it, I always think of you." Jennie confessed. I felt my face heats up and nodded my head while smiling.

Jennie moves closer to me and suddenly hugs me. She rested her head on my chest and wraps me tightly in an embrace.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel upset because of that video Lili. I really want to explain myself to you and doesn't want you to think negatively but you didn't give me a chance. I hope you listen to me now and believe me." Jennie started and I just her hair as a reply. Jennie looks up at me to meet my eyes.

"I only watch that video once. The lyrics were stuck in my head cause I repeatedly listen to the song. To be honest, it's a good song but I know that it's not what you want to hear from me right now." Jennie cups my cheek with her right hand and it with her thumb.

"I don't know why you feel threatened by him but I want you to know that even if he sends me thousands of shirtless videos, I would still choose you over him right?" Jennie asked genuinely but I just looked away and pouted.

"Really? You like y guys though. You've mentioned that a lot of times before. He perfectly fits your type. Your ideal man." I reasoned while Jennie raised a brow at that.

"You're right. I feel really attracted to guys like him.." Jennie admitted and I just scoffed at that while frowning deeply. I can't believe that she would really admit it. This girl..

"But that was before I have fallen in love with you. To tell you the truth, since I started to have feelings for you, I never look at other guys like that again. I never care anymore how attractive they looked or how they fit perfectly for my type. All I know was that, it's because I always find myself closely looking at you. I already have my eyes set on you Lisa. Even if you're so stressed and looks tired, in my eyes, you still look like the most beautiful person in the world. And everytime I see you, I can't help but wonder if you sometimes looks at me like that too." Jennie admitted truthfully. My heart pound wildly against my chest because of her confession. 

I remember that Jennie didn't really tell me when she first started to have feelings for me but based from what Jisoo says, it was last year. I was too busy hiding my feelings for her that time that I never really notice her true feelings. We were both so clueless that time and thinking about it now, I sometimes regret that I didn't confess my feelings for her sooner.

"But that was what I was doing all these years Jennie. I've been loving you all this time that I thought I couldn't love you even more. But I was wrong cause you make me fall deeper each day with you. It made me think that loving someone else, was just too impossible." I replied affectionately. Jennie blushed at that and she gives me her cute gummy smile. I just can't help but smile back.

Jennie hugs me again and speaks.

"You're the love of my life Lisa.. My partner in crime. My boo. And my one and only baby. I hope you won't ever forget that." Jennie murmured and closed her eyes. I kiss the top of her head and her hair.

Then I remembered why I get so annoyed at her earlier. I pull away from the hug and looks at her seriously.

"By the way, I told you before to stop posting my pictures Jennie. You did it again today and even caption it with a phrase that has nothing to do with me and doesn't even make sense. I don't want you to do it again do you understand?" I ordered authoritatively. Jennie just raised a brow as a response.

"And what if I don't want to? Is it wrong if I keep posting pictures of my girlfriend? I just want my followers to see how beautiful my girlfriend is. I don't care what other people say but I always want to see our pictures in my feed. I want to show the world how proud I am with you." Jennie reasoned out. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Stop being so stubborn Jennie. Manager Cha still feel suspicious about our relationship and I think you shouldn't give him any more reason to doubt us again. And like I said earlier, stop posting my picture with a nonsense caption ever again." I said feeling a bit annoyed again. Jennie smiled at that and shakes her head.

She really thinks that is funny huh?

"Stop being so butthurt about the 'Oh lalala' caption Lisa. I can't believe you're still making a big deal out of that. I wrote 'Oh lalala lalalalisa_m'. It was like I was praising your picture if you read it carefully." Jennie reasoned out. I scoffed and shakes my head.

"Wow. So you mean I should thank you for being so clever about that caption? If I hadn't known that the meaning has something to do with that guy you know I wouldn't have reacted so pissed about it earlier Jennie. You shouldn't have admitted it in the first place." I argued.

"So you want me to lie to you about it when it was the truth? I thought we were trying to be honest with each other all the time? Why do you keep on changing your mind? What exactly do you want me to do Lisa?" Jennie asked confusedly.

"I just want you to care about how I feel too. You said that you wouldn't hurt me on purpose but sometimes you do or say some things without being considerate about my feelings." I asserted and Jennie gasps at that.

"So you're saying that I was insensitive just because of that? Is it my fault that you feel jealous towards him for no reason? I already told you that he's just my friend but you still doubt me and thinks that I feel attracted to him somehow. I can't believe that you're blaming me because you feel that way. Is that really how bad I treat you Lisa?" Jennie questioned and bites her lip. She looks away at me and clench her fists.

I sighed deeply and facepalms. 

I screwed up again.

 

*Meanwhile.. In the living room*

"I can't believe Jennie unnie would do something like that for Lisa. I feel so shocked when she borrowed my guitar." Rosé shared and moves closer to Jisoo. She side hugged her girlfriend and snuggle to her shoulder.

"Jendeuk is a very romantic person too even if she won't admit it. Do you know that she always ask me what would Lisa wants or what would Lisa prefer, something like that. She's very considerate when it comes to people around her." Jisoo said and get the remote to switch the channel. Rosé nodded at that.

"Jennie unnie is very sweet. And her voice earlier. Oh my God! Lisa is so lucky to have her." Rosé said and munch her snacks.

"But sometimes they're too cheesy it gives me goosebumps." Jisoo cringed.

"You're right. They didn't even notice that we were watching them earlier cause they're too engrossed with each other. And Lisa's face was so priceless that I almost take a picture. She look so starstrucked when she saw Jennie unnie playing the guitar." Rosé giggles and Jisoo laughs as well.

"I saw that too. It was so funny!" Jisoo agreed.

Then the two heard loud voices inside Lisa's room. They looked at each other weirdly.

"Are they fighting again? I thought they finally made up." Rosé said in disbelief. Jisoo shakes her head and sighed.

"They're always like that. What's new?" Jisoo stated disappointedly. Rosé pouted sadly and hugs Jisoo tightly.

"I hope they finally make up." Rosé said hopefully and Jisoo nodded in agreement. She brushes her fingers through Rosé's hair and kisses her head.

"Tell me if you feel sleepy okay? Let's go to my room." Jisoo suggested and Rosé nodded in response. She smiled at Jisoo and kisses her cheek.

"Okay." 

 

*Back in Lisa's room*

"I'm sorry Jennie.." I murmured and moves closer to her but she just raised her hand up to stop me.

"Don't come any closer." She said seriously while looking straight into my eyes. We held each other's gaze for a moment before I broke the contact and sighed deeply.

"Fine. If that's what you want but can we just talk about things and fix our problems once and for all. I feel like we're going through circles Jennie. We keep arguing about the same thing and it's getting really tiring to be honest. I just want us to go back to being the happy couple that we once were." I said sincerely.

If only that was easy. 

"If that's what you want then stop making a fuss over little things. We're not kids anymore Lisa. So stop acting like one." Jennie retorted. I gasped and feel offended.

"Wow. That's gold coming from you Jennie. You always argue over trivial things too. Like that one time when I asked Nami for a drink and we shared her juice, you lashed out on me and told me that I cheated cause that's indirect kiss. Do you even remember that? You act so irrational and immature that time but I still forgive you cause you apologized and made an effort to surprise me with dozens of chocolates the next morning." I reminisced and pursed my lips to stop myself from smiling at the memory. Jennie rolled her eyes at that and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Move on Lisa. That was a long time ago. I can't believe that you're bringing it up now. And I was on my period that time so you can't blame me for acting like that." Jennie huffed. 

"What are you talking about? That incident was just two months ago Jennie. And you're not on your period cause we had the next day. Stop lying." I said bluntly and Jennie's eyes widen at that. Her face flamed red and she covers it in embarrassment. She's too cute. I have to stop myself from smiling cause of her cuteness.

Jennie narrowed her eyes at me and speaks.

"Stop making this about me cause you're the one who acted so irrational just because of a simple caption Lisa. We wouldn't have this argument now if you didn't overreact." Jennie remarked. I raised a brow at that.

"If you're in my position I know that you would feel so infuriated too. Like if I post a very gorgeous photo of you in a y dress and caption it with 'tender juicy' and tells you that I wrote that caption because it reminds me of that picture of Kei in a bikini that she sent me then answer me honestly, you wouldn't be mad?" I blabbered and Jennie scrunched her brows at that.

"She sent you a photo of her in a bikini?! Why?" Jennie scoffed. I gasped at that.

"Hey, that's not the point Jennie. I was just giving you an example." I explained nervously but seems like Jennie wasn't listening to me.

"Why would she send something like that to you? And what do you mean by the picture reminds you of tender juicy? Explain to me now Manoban or you're dead!" Jennie furiously asked and gets a pillow beside her before throwing it to me. I dodge it quickly and moves to stand up.

"No. Jen. Relax. It was a hotdog okay! A hotdog! Please chill!" I raised my hands up in surrender but she still throws another pillow straight to my face before I could even jump off the bed. I lost my balance and tumbled down the floor with a loud thud. I groaned while I heard Jennie laughs.

I touched my bum and my back and rubs it soothingly. Ouch. That really hurts. Leo gets awaken from the noise and approaches me. His paw touches my arm then he jumps on my stomach. I groaned even more and closed my eyes.

"Lisa are you dead?" Jennie appears beside me and smile down at me. She gets Leo off me and puts him on my bed.

"My back hurts.." I complained and Jennie just giggled.

"What a poor baby.. Come on and get up. The floor is dirty." Jennie offer

Please log in to read the full chapter