She's Mine

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

All four of us decided to talk about the 'incident' that Chaeyoung and Jisoo witnessed earlier. We are now awkwardly sitting on the couch facing each other. Jisoo breaks the silence and speaks.

"So.. Are you guys going to explain what's happening here? Cause one moment, Chaeyoung and I were talking about trees and--" Rosé cut her off.

"Cherry blossoms unnie." Chaeyoung corrected her while massaging her temple.

"Right. We were talking about cherry blossoms and the next thing we knew, we were witnessing something so.." Rosé cut her off again.

"Shocking." Chaeyoung muttered.

"No. Not just shocking. It's more like, horrifying." Jisoo said and cringed. Jennie just rolled her eyes at her and I just frowned.

"Guys calm down. I know this is really unexpected and shocking to you but we're actually shocked too. We didn't know that you were coming and--" Jisoo cut me off.

"So you just decided to made out while waiting for us? Is that what you're trying to say Lisa?" Jisoo asked and raised a brow.

"I like to call it kissing. We were innocently kissing on the couch and you suddenly barged in and we didn't know what to do." I explained and Jisoo just chuckled.

"Innocently kissing? But I saw some tongue involved Lisa." she muttered and I gasped. I saw Chaeyoung blushed and covered her face while Jennie remain unfazed.

"What? But I didn't use my tongue I swear!" I argued. Jisoo just laughs at me and Jennie decided to speak.

"I think there's nothing wrong with what you've seen because Lisa and I.. we're actually in a relationship." Jennie confessed and Jisoo and Chaeyoung's eyes went wide in shock.

Jisoo quickly recovered and speaks.

"Since when? How did this happen? So you finally confessed that you're in love with her? Is that what happened?" Jisoo blabbered and Jennie's face flushed. I looked at her curiously and she just avoided my gaze. 

"That's not what happen unnie!" she said hastily and gave Jisoo a warning look. Jisoo nodded while smiling and looks at me. I raised a brow before speaking.

"What do you mean by that Jisoo-unnie?" I questioned and Jisoo just grinned. I saw Jennie looking at her sternly but she ignored her and faced me.

"Actually Jennie confided to me a year ago that she's starting to have feelings for you. That time I thought she was just crushing on you but I realized that she's serious when she went to my room one night crying like a kid." Jisoo grinned and I saw Jennie covered her face with her hands. 

"Stop it unnie.." Jennie muttered while blushing furiously.

"Then I asked her what was wrong and she said; "Unnie I can't take this anymore! I think I'm in love with Lisa and I want her to notice me! She's always with Chaeyoung and I feel so jealous! I don't know what to do! Help me!" Jisoo imitated her and Chaeyoung and I laugh. Jennie pouted and throw a pillow at Jisoo but she quickly dodge it and sticks her tongue out at her.

"So you've been in love with me for over a year now but I didn't even notice? Wow. You're so good at hiding your feelings Jennie." I teased and she just glared at me. She hits my arm playfully while I just laugh at her. She rolled her eyes and started to speak.

"Anyway, let's just go back to the real topic guys. As I was saying, Lisa and I are girlfriends now. We're actually planning to tell you about us but we decided to wait for the right moment to come. But since you already find out about this now, tell us what you think about it." Jennie said seriously.

"We really hope you support our relationship and keep this a secret between the four of us." I added and looks at them expectantly.

They shared a look and smiled. Then Chaeyoung speaks.

"Actually we already had a feeling that something's going on between the two of you. We noticed about it a few weeks ago." Rosé replied and smiled. Jisoo nodded in agreement.

"Right. We already have an idea that you're in a relationship but seriously, we didn't expect that you're already into this level." Jisoo remarked and I just looked at her confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously and Jisoo just smirked.

"Tell me honestly, aside from kissing, what else were the two of you doing when you're alone at the house, huh?" she teased and Jennie and I both blushed from embarrassment.

"Whatever it was that you're thinking unnie, you're wrong." Jennie noted and I nodded.

"Right. We're still s." I said and they all gasped.

"You don't need to say that!" Jennie whined and blushed. Chaeyoung and Jisoo just chuckled while shaking their heads.

"Okay. Just inform us when you're ready to do 'it'. So that Chaeyoung and I can prepare ourselves from all the screeching noise." Jisoo said and laughed.

 

 

 

The next day, we went to Japan to attend a private event there. The reporters didn't know about it so we peacefully left the country without being chase by the paparazzi. We're going to promote our 'repackage album' and perform live on stage. We are currently walking towards the building when a girl bumped with me. She fell on the floor and I immediately apologize and offered my hand at her. She took it and smiled at me.

"Thanks." she said and removed her sunglasses. She gasped when she saw my face and looked over at Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie who were standing beside me.

"You're Blackpink, right? I'm one of the organizers of this event. I'm Thalia by the way. Nice to finally meet you girls." she flashes a smile and offered her hand for a hand shake. I took it and smiled back. 

"I'm Lisa. Lisa Manoban, mam. Nice to meet you too." she laughs richly and looks at me.

"Don't call me mam. I'm just a year older than you. Do I look that old?" she asked me amusingly and raised a brow. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment and quickly apologize.

"I'm sorry. My bad." I said and scratched the back of my neck while smiling sheepishly at her. She shook her head and smiled.

"It's okay." she said and look at me intently. I noticed that she's still shaking my hand so I look at it. She noticed where I was looking at so she retracted her hand from mine and introduce herself to the other members. They all shake hands. After that, she turned her attention back towards me and face me.

"I'm really looking forward to your performance. Especially you, Lisa. I expect a lot from you." she lean in and I blushed. Her dress has a low neckline and you can see her cleavage showing. I averted my gaze and nodded.

"Of course. I promise I'll do my best." I said and she just patted my shoulder.

"Well then, I'll go ahead now. See you later girls." she said and waved at us. I look up at her and she gave me a wink before walking inside the building.

"Wow. That girl is really beautiful. She looks like a brazilian model from a magazine." Jisoo remarked and Chaeyoung just frowned.

"But her outfit looks so revealing to be honest." Chaeyoung muttered and crossed her arms over her chest. Jisoo just shrugged and started walking. Chaeyoung followed her. I was about to follow them too when I felt a hand on my arm stopping me from walking.

I look behind me and I saw Jennie looking at me seriously.

"What's wrong?" I asked confusedly while tilting my head to the side.

"Stay away from that girl." she replied seriously and I just raised a brow at her.

"Huh? Why?" 

"Because she's obviously hitting on you. I hate the way she looks at you. It's really annoying." she huffed and I just smirked.

"Are you jealous baby?" I teased and wraps my arm around her shoulder. She quickly removes it and glares at me.

"I'm serious Lisa. Stay away from that girl. I don't want to see you flirting with her." Jennie said seriously while looking straight into my eyes. I smile and pulls her into a hug.

"What are you doing? We're outside Lisa." she panickly said and pulls away from me. Then she started to walk towards the building while I trailed behind her.

"Look, you don't have to worry about anything. My eyes are only for you Jennie." I said sincerely and she stopped from walking. Then she turns to look at me.

"I don't believe you. You're obviously checking her out earlier like Jisoo-unnie. I even saw you blushed because of her." Jennie frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. I look around us and saw that the hallway was empty so I step closer to her and held both of her cheeks.

"Don't be jealous of her. You're way more beautiful and you're ier than her. I swear." I said and pecks her cheek.

She just pouted and looks at me displeased.

"Come on, I promise I won't flirt with anyone except for you." I winked at her and smiled. She just sighed and wrap her arms around me.

"If you break your promise, I'm going to kill you." she muttered and I chuckled. 

"Sure. Do whatever you want." I said laughing and hugs her back.

 

When we arrived at our dressing room, the members and our managers were already there busy preparing before the show starts. We change our clothes and the staff started doing our hair and make-up. 

After 30 minutes, they're done doing everything and left the four of us there. I looked over at Jisoo and saw her struggling to put up her earring so I walked over her direction and helped her. The door swung open and we all looked at it and saw Manager-oppa walks in with a kid tugging his hand.

"Girls, this little guy said he wants to see you in person so.. Actually, he's the youngest son of the owner of this place. The truth is, I can't say no to him when he asked for this request." He explained and scratched his head. 

"It's okay oppa. We understand." Chaeyoung answered and walked over in front of the child.

"I'm just going to make a call. I'll be right back." Manager-oppa said and quickly went out of the room.

"Hi. What's your name?" Rosé asked the boy and he just grinned at her.

"I'm Little Kim. 7 yrs old. Why? Do you like me unnie?" The kid asked smugly and Rosé just cocked her head to the side confusedly.

"What's your first name Little Kim?" she asked the kid sweetly. The boy just crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you deaf? I just told you my name is Little Kim!" The kid grumbled and we all looked at each other weirdly. Well, this boy is really rude and that's not cool at all.

"Okay? So your first name is Little. Isn't that right?" Rosé asked and the kid nodded. Jisoo and I both burst out laughing while Jennie just shook her head.

What's with that name? Who would name their child 'little'? So what happens when he grows up, is he still called 'little'?

"What's funny? Are you making fun of my name?" The kid asked us and we just shook our heads at him. Then he ignored us and turned his attention back on Chaeyoung.

"You'r

Please log in to read the full chapter