You saved me

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Lisa, where is Jendeuk?" Jisoo asked me when I join her and Rosé on the couch.

"She's still in our room. Sleeping." I answered.

"Do you think she's okay? She's been sulking in her room since this morning and I'm worried about her." Chaeyoung asked concerned.

"Well.. I really don't know. The truth is, I'm worried about her too but I don't think there's something we can do to help her. She said she wanted to be alone so.." I trailed of.

"Do you think it's about her dream? I tried to talk to her about it but she refused to tell me what it's all about." Jisoo said frowning.

"Well maybe it's really that bad. Since she said that it was a nightmare, right?" Rosé added.

"Oh! I have an idea!" I enthusiastically said while raising my hand.

"What is it?" Jisoo asked intrigued.

"Let's just make her forget about that nightmare. I mean, we could try to cheer her up by asking her to go out with us and have fun. Maybe go shopping or watch a movie." I suggested and Jisoo and Rosé just smiled at me.

"That's a good idea Lisa but Jisoo-unnie and I already have plans for today." Rosé frowned.

"What? What plans?" I asked.

"Chaeyoung and I are going to the aquarium that she went to since I didn't get the chance to come with her last time. I really want to go there too and she agreed to be my tour guide." Jisoo said happily.

"We're also going to visit Jisoo-unnie's family after." Rosé added.

"What? Then what about us? Aren't you even going to invite us to come with you too?" I asked feeling hurt.

"Sorry Lisa. You can come with us next time. I always bring you to my house and I think my parents were tired of seeing your face." Jisoo joked and I just pouted.

"That's right Lisa. But you should still try to push through your plan of cheering her up. I'm sure she'll come with you if you ask her." Rosé encouraged me while patting my shoulder.

"Do you think so? But what if she choose to stay here all day? What am I gonna do?" I asked feeling frustrated.

"Well I think it's up to you Lisa. Just do your best. Good luck." Rosé said while standing up.

"Come on. We better get ready. I told mom that we'll be there at 3." Jisoo said while dragging Chaeyoung upstairs. I sighed. What am I supposed to do now? I'm not good at convincing people and Jennie is so hard to please. What can I do to make her happy? Where will I take her?

 

 

"Good. You're awake now. I thought you're going to sleep all day." I said when I entered our room. Jennie just looks at me and stretched her arms.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"1:15." I answer while looking at my watch.

She gets up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom while I get something to drink. I waited for her on the couch and she soon followed me minutes later. 

"So.." I started when she sat beside me. She just raised a brow and looks at me.

"I just want to ask if.. um.. you know, y-you want to go out or something." I nervously asked. Why am I even stuttering in the first place? It's not like I'm going to ask her on a date, right? I'm sure I look seriously stupid right now.

"I'm really not in a mood to go out Lisa." she said seriously.

"But Jisoo-unnie and Chaeyoung said that we should go out too since they're going to some fun places today. I think we should listen to them." I insisted.

"You should've come with them if you really want to go out. Why did you stay here anyway?" she deadpanned. 

"Because I don't want to leave you here all by yourself. You'll be lonely and I don't want that to happen. So please Jennie, come with me. I promise you won't regret it. Please~ " I said with a lot of aegyo. Jennie just frowned and rolled her eyes.

"Lisa, you know how I hate it when you act like that. Stop it." 

"Please~ Jennie~ Let's go out! Pretty please~" I pouted and try to act as cutely as possible. I even poke her cheeks and she just groaned.

"Lisa stop." she said trying to act unaffected but I can see that she's trying her best not to smile. I know she can't resist me. She likes

Please log in to read the full chapter