Trouble

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo, Jennie and I are currently watching Running Man in our living room. Jisoo and I are teasing Jennie for being such a scaredy-cat. There was a part where she enters the horror room with her partner Kwang-soo and she started screaming and crying like a kid. She was so scared and even though I feel a bit bad for her, I still can't help but laugh at her cute reactions. 

Jennie hit us with the couch pillow and crossed her arms over her chest. Then she pouted and sulk in her chair.

"I'm sorry baby but we just can't help it. You're too cute for your own good.~" I teased and pinch her cheek. She just slap my hand away while I chuckled amusingly.

"Jendeuk is trending on SnS. Looks like the whole country loves her." Jisoo said and showed us her phone. I smiled while I saw Jennie frowned.

"I'm sure people are making fun of me now. They'll think that I'm a coward and a crybaby!" Jennie whined and cover her face while hugging her bear. Jisoo and I both chuckled and look at each other. Then, Jisoo speaks.

"But you are a coward and a crybaby." Jisoo pointed out.

"No I'm not! I was just caught off guard during that time unnie. The others said that the room was not scary but they just lied to me. I feel betrayed." Jennie reasoned and sighed deeply. I smile at her cuteness and decided to comfort her. I move closer to her and pull her into a hug. 

"Hey, it's okay. At least people get to see this side of you. Your cute and soft side." I said sweetly and her hair. 

"But they'll think I'm weak and unlucky. I don't know what happened that day but we all know that I always have luck on my side. Even if I lose at first, I would still manage to win every game in the end." Jennie argued.

"Well maybe Lisa's bad luck rubs off on you since that two of you are always together." Jisoo shrugged and eat her fries. I frowned at that and was about to say something when Rosé suddenly walk out of her room and slam the door a bit harshly. We all got startled at her actions and look at her curiously. She looks really pissed. I can see a dark aura emanating from her. Did she wake up because of our loud laughs and giggles? She walk straight to Jisoo and took out her phone from her pocket.

"What's the meaning of this unnie?" Rosé huffed and showed her phone to Jisoo. Jisoo just gave her a sweet smile and speaks.

"So you finally saw my post, huh? It's cute right? I really think--- Rosé cut her off.

"I thought we agreed not to post anything about us unnie? Why did you do this? This could ruin our plan!" Rosé yelled and run her fingers through her hair in frustration. Jisoo stood up and try to touch her arm but she quickly backed away.

"Wait, relax Pasta. It was just a simple interaction between the two of us. I just posted it because I think you're too cute in that video." Jisoo reasoned but Rosé just shook her head.

"I'm trying my best to keep up with the plan unnie. I'm being cautious with my actions all the time. I don't understand why you have to do this. You should've talk to me first." Rosé argued. 

"What? Why do I have to do that? It was just a simple post Pasta. You need to relax. Your parents will not suspect anything. Stop making a big deal out of this." Jisoo retorted a bit annoyed. 

"I'm not going to react like this if this is just simple matter. My dad texted me this afternoon and he said that he wants to hear an explanation." Rosé said seriously. Jisoo just scoffed.

"Then tell him that it means nothing. Stop stressing yourself over little things." Jisoo replied sharply.

"You're just saying that cause you're not in my position unnie." Rosé said coldly.

"What are you trying to say? I know how you feel and I'm giving my best to do my part too. What else do you want me to do?" Jisoo asked frustratingly.

"I'm not saying that you're not doing your part. I'm just---Jisoo cut her off.

"You're making it seem like you're the only one who's suffering here. Do you know how hard it was for me to pretend like we're just friends in front of your family? Do you know that I'm still hoping that they would change their mind about us? It was just one post Chaeng. And yet you're acting like what I did was a very bad thing. I know it was my fault but I think they're overreacting." Jisoo snapped.

"Overreacting? They wouldn't be like this if you just posted a simple photo unnie. But no, you posted the video where you almost kissed me. Of course they would freak out!" Rosé retorted. 

"It was just an 'almost kiss' like you said. They need to know how to chill." Jisoo said nonchalantly. Rosé just shook her head and was about to walk away but Jisoo stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to meet him."

"Do you want me to--- Rosé cut her off.

"No. Just stay here unnie." Rosé replied coldly and walk into her room. Jisoo sighed and faceplamed before sitting back on the couch.

This is the first time that I saw them wrangle about something. They never quarrel like this before. I honestly don't know if it's a good thing or not. We all know that in every relationships, there are always misunderstandings and fights. 

"Are you okay unnie?" Jennie asked concernly and rubbed Jisoo's shoulder.

"I'm fine. Sorry about that guys. It's embarrassing that you had to witness our petty arguments." Jisoo said and chuckle bitterly.

"It's normal for couples to fight unnie. Don't worry. We understand." Jennie reassured and gave her a side hug. Jisoo just nodded and focus her attention back on the television.

We continue watching the show and my mood changed when I saw Kwang-soo and Jennie holding hands. Was that part of the show? Why does he have to hold her hand like that? I know they're partners but I can't help but feel annoyed at the sight. I feel like he's taking advantage of her. I closed my eyes to compose myself. I spare a glance at Jennie and she looks so focused on the show. I sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked curiously while waiting for my answer.

"I'm gonna take a nap cause I feel sleepy." I replied and smiled. She just gave me a blank expression and nodded.

I walk into my room and play with Leo. After a few minutes, Jennie walk into the room and sat down beside me on my bed. 

"Is it over?" I asked her and she just shook her head no. I raised a brow and look at her curiously.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I wanna ask you about something." She said and smiled.

"What is it?"

"Why did you post the same picture that I posted earlier in my IG? I thought you don't want to upset your cousins? They hate Jenlisa remember? How are you going to explain it to them?" Jennie asked curiously while looking straight to my eyes.

"Because we look good in that picture. And I don't have to explain anything to them Jennie. My cousins really think that I'm in a stable relationship with Jisoo. They won't be threaten by a simple picture with you." I explained and chuckled amusingly. Jennie just frowned at that.

"Why don't you tell them I'm your real girlfriend then? They need to stop thinking that Lisoo is real. They deserve to know the truth Lisa. I already introduce you to my family and I want to meet your family as well. Especially these cousin of yours. They need to know that we're in a relationship. That I'm your girlfriend and you are mine." Jennie said seriously and I just nodded in agreement.

"You're right. I heard that I have a fanmeeting in Thailand next month. I'm not sure if that was confirmed but if it is true then, I promise that I will tell them all about us Jennie. I'll make sure that they will accept you and our relationship." I said sincerely and kiss Jennie's hand. She just smiled and wrap her arms around me.

"I will look forward to that." she muttered and kiss my cheek. 

*Evening*

The four of us decided to eat ramen in a restaurant near our house tonight. Our managers are with us and sitting two table away from us.

"What did your dad say to you when you meet him earlier?" I asked Rosé who is sitting beside me. We all turned towards her as she began to speak.

"He said that he won't forgive me if he finds out that I'm lying to them. I think they'll starting to suspect about our plan." Rosé said sadly and Jisoo holds her hand on top of the table.

"I'm really sorry Pasta. This is all my fault. You're right, I was careless. I'm so stupid for posting that video. I'm sorry if I caused you trouble." Jisoo apologized sincerely but Rosé shook her head.

"It's okay unnie. Don't blame yourself cause it already happened. Just promise me that you won't do it again. And I want to say sorry too. Sorry for acting so annoyed at you earlier. I was just stressed because of my parents." Rosé replied and Jisoo nodded in understanding.

"Yey! I'm glad you finally make up guys. Now can we switch our seats? I want to sit next to my girlfriend." I asked expectantly but they all shook their heads.

"I don't want to change my seat." Jisoo protested.

"Right. I'm also comfortable in my seat now so there's no need for that." Rose added.

"But---" I was about to protest but Jennie suddenly shove a meat inside my mouth. I frowned and slowly chewed the food.

"I like to sit across from you because I can look in your face anytime. So stop complaining." Jennie reasoned but I just groaned frustratingly.

"But I want to sit next to you so that I can reach you and touch you." I pouted.

"God. Stop doing things like that Lisa. We're in a public place. This seating arrangement is the safest because if you sit next to her, you'll just keep on touching her under the table. That's too risky you know. We all know Jendeuk's too loud when you do things like that." Jisoo blabbered and we all look at her in disbelief. Jennie and I blushed furiously.

"That's not what I mean when I say 'touch' unnie! Stop being such a ert all the time." I retorted and Jisoo choke on her food.

"What? Stop calling me that! I didn't know what you mean because you always have different things in mind. And it is possible that you will do such things because you're eyeing Jendeuk like a piece of meat." Jisoo said accusingly and I saw Jennie blushed even more. 

"That's not true. Stop saying silly things unnie." I said nonchalantly. I have to admit, I can't stop looking at Jennie right now because she looks so hot in her dress. She was wearing a simple white dress and I feel like she's glowing. She's becoming more and more attractive each day. She's too gorgeous for her own good.

"Excuse me, I'll just go to the restroom." Jennie said and stood up from her chair. We just nodded at her and watch her leave. I took a deep breath and contemplated if I should follow her or not. I counted from 1-3 then stood up from my seat. Rosé gave me a curious look while Jisoo just shook her head. I walk straight to the restroom and found Jennie fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Don't worry ,you would still look gorgeous even with messy hair." I complimented and walk towards her direction. She blushed and I saw a smile tugged at her lips.

"I knew that you would follow me here. What do you want Lisa?" she asked innocently and face me. I chuckled and shook my head. I step closer to her and trap her in my arms, putting my hands in each side of hers. I look straight to her eyes then lowered my head to her lips.

"I guess you know me so well Nini." I whispered teasingly and I saw her smirked. Then she spare a glance at the door before locking eyes with me.

"Did you lock the door?" she asked seriously and bit her lip. I smiled and nodded slowly. I look at her lips then to her eyes again. I was about to lean in but she quickly escape between my arms and went towards the door.

"I'll save our kiss for later." Jennie said and winked. She quickly went out of the room while I immediatedly follow her. I held her wrist to stop her outside the door and turn her to face me.

"You owe me a kiss later." I pouted cutely. She pinch my cheek and smiled.

"You're so cute. Do you know that?" she intertwined our fingers together.

"No. I think my girlfriend was cuter than me. Do you know her name?" I asked playfully and kissed her temple. She faced me and smiled.

"No. But I would like to meet her." she said while showing me her cute gummy smile.

"I promise I'll let you meet her." I said and wrap my arm around her shoulder. She nodded and we started walking to our table.

What we didn't know is that a figure was listening to our conversation while watching us from the side attentively.

He took out his phone and dial a number

"Hello? Boss? I have something to report to you." Strict manager-oppa said while looking at the two girls.

 

More than a week have passed and we spent this week by practicing and perfecting all the rehearsals of our solo stages. We are going to Japan today because we're having our first ever concert there in two days. The members are all so excited and enthusiastic while I was just spacing out all day. I close my eyes and try to relax myself. We safely landed in Japan and as soon as we step foot at the airport, the fans and repor

Please log in to read the full chapter