Valentine's Day

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We're here girls!" Manager-oppa says as he stopped the car in front of a two-story building. I excitedly get off the van with the other members. Our managers followed us while holding the box of cookies that we personally made earlier for the kids. We actually bought toys for them too. When I told them last night that I'm actually planning on taking them at the orphanage today, they all got excited cause they really love children. They have soft spot for kids and they even suggested to bring them gifts so we decided to just personally give them cookies. We made it this morning and even lose track of the time. I really hope they like what we brought for them.

A middle-aged woman and my friend Kei walk towards us upon seeing our presence. Kei hugged me and I hugged her back. She was my childhood friend from Thailand who loves to do charity works around the globe. She came into Korea two years ago to volunteer for this orphanage. She really has passion for doing social works and helping others ever since we were kids. I always visit her here when I have free time. She's an avid fan of Blackpink and the one who suggested that I should bring the members along today. I know she's really excited to meet them personally and that actually what her face shows right now.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this! You guys are really here! The Blackpink! If this is just a dream, then I swear I don't ever want to wake up." she says when she looks at my side and saw Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé standing there smiling at her. I laugh at her and pinches her cheek.

"This is real. I asked them to come with me like you said so you should thank me." I said proudly. She smiled and walked past me ignoring me while I just frowned.

"I'm Kei by the way. Lalisa's friend. I'm one of the volunteers here. Nice to finally meet you girls." she introduced herself to the members and they all shake hands.

"And I am Sohi Jang. The head director of this orphanage." the middle-aged woman said and invited us inside the building. We walked towards a room which looks like an office. When we were finally seated, Mrs. Jang speaks again.

"Thank you for visiting us inspite of your busy schedules girls. It's an honor to have you here with us. I'm sure the kids would be very happy to see you." Mrs. Jang says while smiling.

"No mam. We actually don't have any commitments for today so we decided to pay a visit. Our friend Lisa asked us to go with her and we accepted right away when we found out that we're going to meet the kids." Jisoo says.

"We wanted to surprise them too and play with them." Rosé added.

"Yeah. We all love children and we want to have fun with them today. We really hope they like what we brought for them." Jennie says sincerely and Mrs. Jang smiled and looks at me.

"Thank you for bringing them here Lisa. We really appreciate you giving us your time." Mrs. Jang says while holding my hand. I smile at her and speaks.

"Anytime mam. I promise we will try to visit here more often." 

"Okay girls. I think it's time you meet the kids!" Kei enthusiastically says and we just nodded and followed her. We went to another room and the kids immediately run towards us when they saw us. Some kids hugged my legs while some circled around Rosé and Jennie. I even saw a kid jumped into Jisoo's back.

"Hey kids! Calm down!" Mrs. Jang scolded them.

"Lisa oppa! You're back!" a kid pointed at me and the others cheered too.

"Lisa oppa!

"Lisa oppa! We missed you!" I looked down and saw a cute little girl tugging at my shirt so I lift her up and held her in my arms.

"Why is everyone calling you Lisa oppa?" Jisoo says curiously.

"Oh. I think it's because they thought I was a guy when I first visited them here. I was on disguise that day and so they thought I'm an oppa." I laughed and Jisoo laughed too.

"Well they eventually found out that I was a girl when they saw me wearing a dress. But they still kept on calling me Lisa oppa." I continued.

"I think that's cute." Jennie commented and I smiled at her.

"Okay children, go back to your seats and listen to your unnies first." Kei instructed and the children immediately followed her. I saw some people at the door gaping at us while holding their phones. I think they're the other staff who worked here at the orphanage. Rosé grabbed the guitar at the corner and sits in front of the children. She started strumming the guitar and all eyes were on her. We realized she was playing our song "STAY" and started singing her part. We joined her and sing our parts as well. The children started swaying their heads while listening to us. 

 

After singing, we also do a performance and danced to our song "As if it's your last". The children danced along with us and truly enjoyed our performance. Then, we gave out the cookies and toys that we brought for them. We're glad that they have a great time.

 

 

I sat on a bench while looking at the other members who were busy playing tag with the kids. We are now in the backyard of the orphanage. There's a playground here so we decided to play with the them after they finished eating their cookies. A small girl approaches me and tugs at my hand. It was the same girl that I held earlier.

"Lisa oppa I want a piggyback ride." she says cutely. I smiled and put her on my back and then started to  run. She giggled and holds tightly on my shoulders. I stopped and catch my breath while laughing. I saw a flash of light on my side so I look over and saw Jennie with her camera. She walk towards us so I smile and face her.

"If you want to take a picture of me, you could've just asked. I will gladly give it to you for free." I said and she just raised a brow.

"I'm taking a picture of her. Not you." she says and smiled at the kid on my back.

"What's your name?" she asks the kid sweetly.

"Yoona." the kid answered.

"I'm Jennie-unnie. Nice to meet you Yoona. I hope we become friends." Jennie says while smiling. I was just silently watching Jennie as she talks to the kid. I'm glad she's having a great time. I don't want to ruin her Valentine's day and I just want her to enjoy this day with us. I put Yoona down and she immediately held into Jennie's hand and they walk towards the bench that I was previously sitting. They sat there and started talking again and I followed them and sits beside Yoona.

"Really? I love milk ice-cream too! We have a lot of things in common." I heard Jennie said and I just smiled. She's really cute when she's talking about the things that she likes. Her eyes are sparkling and full of enthusiasm. I heard Jisoo screamed so I looked over her direction and saw her running around while a bunch of kids were chasing after her. Rosé is also running from the kids and they really looked like they're having a great time. I laughed when I saw Jisoo tripped and the kids finally catch up to her and started dragging her. Rosé helped her up and they started running again from the kids. My attention went back to Yoona when she tugged my shirt.

"Lisa oppa, can I sit on your lap?" she asked and I just nodded. She moves to sit on my lap and Jennie just looks at us amusingly. 

"Looks like she really loves you Lisa oppa." Jennie teased and I just smirked.

"Come on, she's just a kid. Don't be jealous of her Jennie." I said smugly and she just gasped. 

"What are you talking about? You sure think so highly of yourself always Lisa." she retorted.

"What? I'm just telling the truth. I'm giving her all of my attention instead of giving it to you so you're jealous. That's why you took picture of us to caught my attention. You want me to notice you." I grinned and she just rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, you're the one who followed us here when we sat on this bench." she argued.

"That's because I want to rest my legs. Don't assume too much. I didn't sit here because of you." I muttered. Jennie was about to say something again but Yoona suddenly speaks.

"Jennie-unnie, are you Lisa-oppa's girlfriend?" she asks her innocently and Jennie just raised a brow while looking at me.

"Where did you get that idea?" I asked Yoona and she just pointed to my friend Kei who's busy taking pictures of Rosé and Jisoo.

"Kei-unnie told me Jennie-unnie's your girlfriend." I sighed and mentally face palmed myself. Kei knows my secret. She knows that I have feelings for Jennie. Why would she even told this kid that Jennie is my girlfriend? That is so weird and stupid. Is she trying to prank me or something? That girl! I swear I'm going to kick her later! 

"Yoona that's not true. I'm sure Kei-unnie is just joking so please don't believe her. And besides, look at this girl, she's so scary so why would I even fall for a girl like that?" I pointed towards Jennie and she just slapped my hand away and I laughed.

"Bu

Please log in to read the full chapter