Trapped

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

We were now currently at a flying yoga class because Jisoo and Jennie wanted to try it again after a long time. And it's also a perfect time to work out because we've been eating a lot these past few weeks. We need to stay fit all the time especially now that we were few months away from our next comeback. Our managers were with us since they always accompany us wherever we go. Rosé and I tried the aerial yoga too but we were too lazy to do different poses in the air so after a few minutes, we just decided to give up and watch on the sidelines instead. Jennie and Jisoo were still on it while manager-unnie was busy snapping pictures of them whenever they try different poses. I looked over at Rosé as she sat beside me.

"You want some juice?" she offered me the bottle of juice that she was holding and I took it and smiled at her.

"Thanks." I said as I open the lid and drink its contents.

"Jisoo-unnie and Jennie-unnie were so good at this. They look so cool." Rosé commented while watching the two.

"Yeah. I guess they're really trying hard to achieve abs like mine." I joked and Rosé just raised a brow at me.

"Really? They don't need abs Lisa. I think they're still y even without it." she said and shrugged.

"You're right. Of course Jennie will always be y. She can stay in shape without even trying. I mean, her proportions are so perfect. She has a body to die for." I blabbered unconsciously and Rosé just looks at me weirdly.

"Okay. Okay. I get your point Lisa. Geez, you're so whipped for Jennie-unnie." she laughed and I just blushed from embarrassment. 

I cleared my throat and tries to change the subject.

"Do you want to make a bet?" I suddenly asked.

She turned her attention towards me and started to speak.

"What should we bet on?" she asked curiously and I smirked.

"Let's try to guess who will stay there longer. Jennie or Jisoo?" I said and Rosé nodded in agreement.

"Okay. Then I'll go for Jennie-unnie." she said and I frowned.

"Wait. I thought you're going to bet on Jisoo-unnie?" I inquired and she just shook her head.

"No Lisa. I'm going to lose if I'd bet on her." she said and I just gasped.

"But I thought you trusted her skills? I'm the one who suggested this so I should be the one to pick out first. This is unfair!" I whined but she just stick her tongue out at me. I sighed defeatedly. I know I will surely lose this bet again.

"Okay fine. You'll bet on Jennie and I'll bet on Jisoo-unnie. Whoever wins will carry the other's bags on our way home. Call?" I asked and she just smiled.

"Call." she grinned and we both watched Jennie and Jisoo again.

 

I look over at Jennie's direction as she was leaning back on the hammock doing a backbend. She's wearing a white sports bra and black leggings. She still looks gorgeous in that simple outfit. She looks so perfect everytime. I saw some guys checking her out at the entrance earlier and I swear, I tried so hard not to cover her body with my jacket to prevent those erts from drooling over her. I know I don't have a right to feel possessive but I just can't help it sometimes. I want to protect her from all those jerks.

I snapped out of my reverie when Rosé speaks again.

"Prepare to lose Lisa. I think Jisoo-unnie's tired already. Look at her." Rosé said and pointed towards Jisoo. I look at Jisoo and saw her just sitting on the hammock and not doing any tricks anymore. No way! I can't lose! I have to do something! I decided to play dirty and distract Jennie.

"Jennie." I called her and she curiously looks at my direction while raising a brow.

Chaeyoung knows that I'm going to distract her so she covers my mouth using her hand and waves at Jennie.

"Don't mind her unnie. Just continue what you're doing!" she said and smiled at her. Jennie smiled back while I saw Jisoo shooting daggers at our direction.

I removed Chaeyoung's hand from my mouth and stood up before she could get me.

"Jennie!" I called her again and she just looks at me waiting for me to speak. I smirked.

"I think that's enough. You don't have to try too hard. You will always be y in my eyes." I said and she just rolled her eyes at me. 

Okay. I guess it didn't work. I have to convince her even more. Chaeyoung just laughed at my failed attempt. 

"That's not going to work Lisa. I think you need to shut up now." she mocked and I just smirked.

"We'll see about that Chaeng. I swear, I'm not going to lose this bet. I'll win no matter what it takes." I said with a lot of determination.

I called Jennie's name again.

"Jennie are you thirsty? Look, I have juice here, just get down now and take a little break." I said when I stopped in front of her.

"I'm fine. I'm not yet tired so.. I think I can still keep up with this for a few more minutes. Thanks for the offer though." she said as she did another trick. God. She's so into this. I think it will really going to be hard to convince her. I look at Jisoo and saw her also doing another trick. I guess she's back at it again. I turned my attention back on Jennie and smirks. Then I started to speak.

"Stop bending too much. Your are showing." I teased and Jennie immediately sits up straight and blushed .

I waited for her reaction but got one from Jisoo instead. She laughed at what I've said and leaned back causing her to slip from the hammock and tumbled down the floor with a loud thud. Rosé immediately rushed to her side while I just facepalmed. Geez. I lost the bet again.

"Are you alright unnie?" Rosé asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Good thing there's a mat here. And it's not that high so don't worry." she smiled at her while rubbing her bum.

"Are you sure?" Rosé asked again while checking on her body.

"Yes. I'm sure. Relax. I'm okay." Jisoo answered and smiled. Rosé sighed and nodded. I walked over towards them and offered my hand at Jisoo. She took it and I pulled her up.

"That's what you get for laughing at me unnie." Jennie muttered when she walked towards our direction. Jisoo just rolled her eyes at her.

"I think it's time for us to go home now. I feel so tired and hungry." Jisoo said and stretched her arms in the air.

"Okay." we all nodded in agreement and started walking towards the door. Chaeyoung walked beside me and handed me her bag.

"Here. Hold this for me now." she said and smirked at me. I just frowned and followed her while holding our bags.

 

 

 

We decided to have breakfast on a fancy restaurant nearby. We walked inside the building while our managers waited for us inside the car. It was a huge restaurant and we were gawking at the whole place while we are walking towards the elevator. We entered the elevator and head towards the rooftop. We are currently on 7th floor when the elevator suddenly stops. Then the lights started to flicker and thank god it didn't went out. We all got panicked and Jisoo started screaming.

"Help us! Someone please save us! Anyone!" she panickly shouted while banging on the door. Rosé suddenly sits up at the corner.

"Guys we need to stay put and sit. It will be dangerous for us to move around!" it's clear that she's starting to freak out too. We all just look at her strangely and she starts to speak again.

"Come on guys! Listen to me! If the elevator suddenly falls down then we were all going to die!" she said and our eyes widen. Jisoo and I immediately sat beside her. I even saw Jisoo cov

Please log in to read the full chapter