Fake a Truth

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo, Rosé and I are on our way to the dance studio after having a meeting with Sajangnim earlier. He informed us that we are invited to attend New york fashion week three days from now. Chaeyoung and Jisoo will be going to Coach while I am scheduled to attend Michael Kors fashion show. Tomorrow is our scheduled flight. We all got excited when we heard the news but when we found out that Jennie will not be joining us because she has a contract with Chanel, we felt a bit sad and disappointed. We really want to travel with her and explore the city together.

We entered the elevator along with one of our managers and Rosé starts singing randomly.

"Start spreadin' the news.. I'm leaving today~" Rosé sang while Jisoo grins and turns to face her.

"We are a great big part of it~" Jisoo enthusiastically continues the song and Rosé smiled at her. I think they really can't hide their excitement anymore.

"Come on. I know you know the words.." Rosé said and nudge my shoulder. Is she imitating Alex from Madagascar? I rolled my eyes and try to ignore her. Jisoo moves closer to me and join in.

"Just two little words.." Jisoo whispered and poke my cheek. I scoffed at her and they both giggled. They seriously had a habit of imitating movie characters and other people. These crackheads are giving me a headache. 

"Come on Lis! You're no fun! I know you watched that movie too!" Rosé grumbled and gave me a disappointed look. Jisoo just patted her shoulder and they start singing the song again. I shook my head and step out of the lift when the door opens. Chaeyoung and Jisoo followed me while singing "New York, New York" dramatically. They are obviously having a great time while walking with their looped arms. I even saw them hopping and doing silly gestures. I admit, I felt a little envious because they will get to spend time and enjoy New York together. They will probably go out on dates and tour around the place while I, on the other hand, will have to endure being a third wheel again. Life . 

We finally reach the studio and all our jaw dropped when we saw Jennie dancing to a new song.

Mannam seollem gamdong dwien~
Ibyeol nunmul huhoe geurium~
Holloin ge joha nan nadawoya hanikka~
Jayuroun baramcheoreom~
Gureum wie byeoldeulcheoreom~
Meolli gago sipeo balgge bichnago sipeo~

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" I exclaimed excitedly and quickly took out my phone to record the whole thing. I saw Jennie smirked when she heard my voice and gave me a wink. Jisoo and Rosé started cheering too. 

"Ppoong! Ppoong! Ppoong!" Jisoo said while raising her lightstick. Where did she get that? 

"Unnie you're awesome!" Rosé cheered and started jumping excitedly. We all watch Jennie attentively and can't help but be proud of her. This is the first time that we will get to witness her rehearsal for her Solo song and now we clearly see that she is really working hard for it and giving her all.

Now I’m going Slow-mo~

"Oohh! A dance break! Oh my God!" I almost lose it and drop my phone to the ground. That's probably going to be my favorite part of the song. It was so y! 

"Yes! Go get it Jennie! You look so y! Oh my God!" I blurted and I felt Jisoo immediately tap me and gives me a warning look because all our managers are here. The choreographer too. I think I got carried away with my emotions. Jennie hypnotized me and has this huge impact on me that I sometimes forget that I had to be careful with my actions. You can't blame me for hyping her up though. She was such a goddess and a queen. And that dance break was such a bop.

Bichi naneun sollo~
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo~
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo~

The song ended and all the people inside the room clapped.

"That was a great job Jennie. Now let's take a quick break okay?" The choreographer said to Jennie and all the dancers. They nodded in agreement and scattered around the room to rest. I immediately run towards Jennie and engulfed her into a big hug. She gasped when I lift her up and spin her around while still hugging her. 

"Lili I'm sweaty.." Jennie mumbled awkwardly and try to pull back when I put her down. I hugged her even more and bury my face to her neck.

"I don't care. You're still perfect to me." I murmured and her hair. Jisoo and Chaeyoung approach us and join our hug.

"Let us join you guys! Group hug!" Jisoo cheered and Jennie and I look to each other and understand what they were trying to do. We got lost into our own world again and we're being too obvious. The four of us hug together and when we pull back, the two started teasing Jennie.

"Since when did you become a womanizer Jendeukie? You collect all the girls for your solo song!" Jisoo teased and glance at all the dancers around the room. I think they're more than 20 of them. 

"My wifey is such a bad girl!" Rosé added and crossed her arms dissaprovingly. Jennie just laughed at them and shook her head. Then she turns to face me.

"I was waiting for you guys to arrive. Lisa, you know I can't dance without you." Jennie said and pouted cutely. I smiled and pinch her dumpling cheek. 

"Sorry about that. Sajangnim discuss a lot of things with us and the meeting took longer than we expected." I reasoned and was about to give Jennie a quick peck on the cheek when Jisoo block my lips using her right hand and glared at me. I grumbled and roll my eyes at her while Jennie and Rosé just giggled amusingly.

"We're happy that we finally get to see your performance. Jendeukie you're the best! You're amazing!" Jisoo complemented and gave Jennie thumbs-up. Jennie flashes her cute gummy smile in response and hold her hand.

"Thanks unnie. Your opinion means a lot to me. I'm glad you loved it." Jennie replied and Chaeyoung and I looked at each other.

"I loved your performance too unnie! You're so pretty and energetic! You amaze me everyday!" Rosé beamed and Jennie patted her shoulder while smiling.

"Thanks hubby." She replied sweetly and Rosé smiled back at her. I cleared my throat to interrupt their moment and they both turned their head towards me. I was about to speak but before I could even do that, the choreographer reappeared and yelled that break time is over.

Already? I look at him in disbelief and I heard the three snickering when they saw my reaction. I pouted and glared at them and I felt Jennie intertwined our fingers together. I look at our hands then back to her face. She gave me a sweet smile and speaks.

"I love you." She whispered and gaze into my eyes affectionately. I smiled back and look around us. I saw Manager Cha looking in our direction so I quickly let go of Jennie's hand. She clearly understood my action and just nodded. She walk away from me and when she spare a glance at my direction one last time, I gave her a bright smile and mouthed "I love you too". Her lips curved into a smile and she tried her best to suppress it.

She started dancing to the beat of the song and we watch her again before heading to the other room and have our rehearsals for the day too.

 

*Evening*

I was currently putting my cats into bed when Jennie suddenly barge into my room while holding her bear, Nini. She sat on my bed and wait for me to finish what I'm doing. I cover Luca with it's blanket and peck his head. He is now sleeping soundly while hugging it's toy. I smiled at the cute sight and approach the big cat on my bed. I sat down beside her and she quickly wrapped her arm around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder.

"I want to cuddle with you tonight. Can I sleep here in your room?" She asked cutely and play with my fingers. I really love it when Jennie was being clingy. It makes my heart flutter and I feel like the luckiest person ever when she's giving me too much affection.

"Uh, I don't know Nini. I just want to be alone tonight to be honest." I teased and she immediately pull away from me.

"What? Why?" She quirked a brow and frowned.

"I guess I'm just not in a mood for your cuddles Jennie. I'm sorry.." I lied and remembers what Jisoo and I talked about the other day. We were actually conversing about Santa Clause that time when suddenly our topic shifted to Jennie and I's relationship. I really had no idea when did the conversation get there but I surely remembered Jisoo's words during that time.

*flashback*

"Nallalisa do you want me to give you an honest opinion and advice?" Jisoo asked expectantly while munching her chips. I shrugged and reach for my juice.

"Go ahead." I answered nonchalantly and waited for her to speak.

"I think you should stop acting like a whipped puppy when it comes to Jendeukie. I know you love her so much but sometimes I can't help but feel like you're not her girlfriend but her slave. You're doing everything she says and never say no. You should learn how to refuse her requests. You should stop treating her like a princess. Too much love will kill you Lisa. You need to love yourself too." I looked at Jisoo weirdly and place my hand on her forehead. She's so serious. Does she have a fever? 

"Are you okay Jisoo-yah? You probably need to get some sleep now. It's already 3 am and--- she cut me off and cover my mouth.

"I'm serious Lisa. Learn how to say no and let Jendeukie beg for your attention. Play hard to get sometimes and stop being such a flirt. Wait for her to approach you first and let her miss you by ignoring her presence." Jisoo suggested and I just stare blankly at her.

"And why will I do that? What am I going to gain if I do all those things? What are you really suggesting Chichu? You're weird." I replied and was about to stand up when she stopped me.

"Jendeuk hate being ignored and I'm sure she'll do whatever it takes to make you notice her efforts. She will probably act extra clingy and sweet if you refuse her and I'm sure you will definitely enjoy if she does that. Trust me Lisa, you'll thank me for this." Jisoo grinned.

"But what if she hates me for it and start a fight with me? You know we always argue about little things unnie. I think that was a bad idea." I honestly said and Jisoo just shook her head.

"I know her very well Lisa. I always know what she's thinking and I understand her every actions. If she wants your attention, then she will definitely gets it. She hates losing to someone and she never gives up. I want to see her chasing you and making an effort to please you too. I think that'll be fun to watch." Jisoo chuckled and took another sip from her tea. Is that really a tea or beer? I feel like I'm talking to a drunk person right now. Jisoo is really acting weird.

I sighed deeply and look at her face. She looks so serious and... crazy. Seriously, what is wrong with her? Is she okay?

"Are you okay unnie?" I asked curiously when I noticed that she was starting to space out.

"Oh. Yes I'm fine. Don't worry." She quickly answered but I realise that it's just a lie.

"Did something happen between you and Chaeng?" I try to guess and Jisoo chuckled lowly.

"That's the problem. Nothing happened." She answered disappointedly and sighed.

"Wait, what?" I confusedly asked and then my eyes widen when I realise what she meant by that.

"Woah! Unnie tell me everything!" I urged and shake her shoulders excitedly. Jisoo covered my mouth and speaks.

"Sshh! Keep your voice down. Pasta might hear us." She said and glared at me. She remove her hand from my lips and sighed deeply.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you what happened." Jisoo finally agreed and I notice her avert her gaze and blushed. I nodded as a respose and wait for her to speak.

"Chaeyoung and I decided to read a book together. It's called The Price of Salt and it is a story between two women who fell in love with each other. At first we were just silently reading it but then when some scenes on the book got pretty intense, I think we both got carried away and before I knew it, we were already making out on her bed. We started caressing each other's body but when I started lifting her dress, she suddenly push me off the bed and because I'm not prepared for that kind of reaction, I stumbled down the floor and landed on my . It still hurts actually." Jisoo confessed while rubbing her bum. I don't know if I should be sad for her or laugh at her situation. I'm torn.

"It's okay Jisoo-yah. You can just try again next time or just reread that book again to set the mood. You can also---

"No! I'll never do that again! We promised to wait till we get married before doing that." Jisoo argued.

"Okay fine. Good luck with that unnie." I said while chuckling.

*end of flashback*

"You're lying." Jennie said accusingly and narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'm not. I just don't want to sleep with you tonight baby. Was that hard to believe?" I smirked and she just scoffed. 

"Fine! I don't want to stay with you too. I'll just go to Jisoo-unnie and cuddle with her instead." Jennie grumbled and jump off the bed. I know that I can't stop her because I'll lose this argument if I do that so I just think of another way to stop her from leaving this room.

"If you do that, then I will cuddle with Chaeng tonight too." I smiled teasingly and stood up. She stops and turns to face me. I saw her bit her lip and think for a moment before her lips curled up in a smirk.

"Go ahead and do that. I don't care. Jisoo-unnie's cuddles are better than yours anyway and I'm sure Chaengie will realise it too and kick you out of her room." Jennie mocked and I just look at her dumbfoundedl

Please log in to read the full chapter