Jealous

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

There are times when I feel powerless and vulnerable under the scrutinizing gaze of Jennie Kim. And today is one of those times. I don't know how to explain myself to her. I'm tongue-tied and lost for words. If she really heard me saying those words then she probably have an idea now that we were kissing in my dream, right? I felt so embarrassed right now. I wish the ground would open and swallow me whole.

I know she's still waiting for me to speak. I look at her and laughed awkwardly. I reach for the glass of water in front of me and gulped it's contents. I really can't think of anything to say to her right now. I don't know how to escape this awkward situation. This is all happening because of that awful dream.

 

*Flashback to Lisa's dream*

"I can't do this anymore. I'm so exhausted. I'm giving all my best but people still keeps on saying bad things about us. About me. I'm so tired." Jennie says while walking towards her closet. She started packing her things up and I walk towards her and turns her to face me.

"No! You can't leave us. We will get through this. Please don't give up. We're a team. We need you." I said sincerely.

"I can't. I'm so sorry. I have to leave now before I completely lose my mind. I can't handle any more pressure. It's too much." she says while putting her clothes in her bag.

"What will Jisoo-unnie and Chaeyoung feel about this? We need you Jennie. I need you. Please stay." I said pleadingly while holding her hand. She looks at me and speaks.

"Please give me one good reason to stay." she says seriously.

I know this is not the right time to confess my feelings for her but I have to say it before she can leave. This is my only chance. I have to tell her how I feel before it's too late.

"I love you. Always have and always will. I don't want to lose you. I need you. Please stay for me.." I said breathlessly.

She stepped back and retracted her hand from mine.

"Lisa.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry but I can't love you back.. I'm in love with someone else." she says apologetically and I felt my heart broke into pieces. My mind went dizzy and I suddenly felt so angry and hurt.

"Who is it?! Is it Jisoo-unnie?! Is she the one that you love?!" I shouted and her eyes widen.

"What? No. It's not--- I cut her off.

"Don't lie to me! I know that you have feelings for her!" I said angrily and she just shook her head.

"Just think whatever you want. I don't care anymore. I'm leaving.." she says and resume on packing her clothes.

"Jennie stop!" I shouted but she ignored me and walk towards the door.

"Jennie Kim!" I said and grab her wrist before she could reach the door.

"What is wrong with you? Let me go!" she says angrily and pushed me. She turns to walk again but I pulled her hand and pinned her against the wall.

"What--- before she could finish her sentence, I leaned down and kiss her fully on the lips. She tried to squirm but I continued to kiss her forcefully. I even bite her lower lip and taste the blood after. I wanted to kiss her longer but I needed to catch my breath so I pull away and looks at her. She was glaring at me but I just smirked at her evilly.

"Your lips tastes like strawberries.." I muttered and she slapped me.

"I hate you Lisa." she says before walking away leaving me alone in our room.

*End of flashback*

 

"Um.." I said nervously as I scratched the back of my neck. Jennie is still looking at me intently with her brow raised.

 

"We're back!!!" I heard Jisoo's voice behind me and I immediately felt relieved. Thank god they're here now! I'm saved!

I stood up from my chair and hugged Jisoo.

"I missed you!" I said happily and she just looks at me weirdly. I hugged Chaeyoung too and like Jisoo, she was quite surprised too at my sudden behavior.

"What's up with you Lalisa? Did you miss us so much?" Jisoo asked and I just nodded. I looked over at Jennie and saw her continued eating her food.

"Yup. I missed you guys. I really should've come with you. I felt so lonely watching tv all alone." I said and I pouted.

"Well..I guess I'm right that you'd regret it Lisa." Chaeyoung says and started sitting next to Jennie. I go back to my sit and Jisoo sat beside me.

"I have a gift for you Jennie-unnie." Rosé says while giving Jennie a paper bag.

"What is it?" Jennie excitedly asked and started taking off what's inside the bag.

"Open it." Jisoo says while smiling.

"Wow! This is so beautiful! Thank you Chaeyoung. You're so sweet." Jennie says while holding the expensive-looking dress that Rosé bought for her. Then she hugged her and Rosé just smiled at her.

"I'm glad you like it, unnie." Rosé says.

I actually kind of feel bad that I don't have anything to give Jennie for Valentines day. Chaeyoung even bought her a gift and I feel useless.

"And this is my gift to you Lisa." Jisoo snapped me out of my reverie. I look at her and saw a small box in front of me and I already had an idea what it was.

"It's make-up isn't it?" I asked and Jisoo just slaps my arm.

"Woah. How did you know?"she asked.

"It's pretty obvious unnie." I replied and she just nodded.

"Thank you." I said gratefully and she just smile in response. 

 

 

I walked inside our room and saw Jennie sitting on her bed while typing on her phone. I approached her and sits beside her. She puts her phone down when she felt my presence.

"Hey, are you mad at me?" I asked her. She just raised a brow and looks at me.

"Why would I be?" she asked curiously.

"Because I didn't tell you what my dream is all about." I reasoned.

"What? That's none of my business Lisa. You don't have to tell me if you really don't want to." she says and I just nodded. I'm glad she already forget about it.

"But I'm curious about one thing though." she says seriously.

"What is it?" I asked her confusedly.

"I wonder who initiated the kiss between the two of us.. You or me?" she said and I just blushed and looks away feeling guilty.

I heard her laugh so I look at her.

"I'm just kidding. Please don't answer that." she says and lays down on her bed. I lay down as well and drape my arm around her waist.

"Can I sleep here with you tonight?" I asked cutely. She rolled her eyes and faced me.

"No Lisa. Go back to your own bed. I won't be able to fall asleep if you're here. It's too crowded and I won't be able to sleep because of your loud snores." she muttered and I just smirked.

"But it's too cold tonight. We need to keep ourselves warm by staying close to each other." I said as I move closer to her but she just shove my face using her hand.

"No Lisa. Get off now." she says seriously but I refused to back down.

"I don't want to. I want to sleep here." I said and pulls her closer to me and hugs her. I look at her face and saw her blushing. I smirked and whispered something to her ear.

"Aside from being y, what do you do for a living?" I heard her groaned and then she glared at me.

"Stop using your pick-up lines on me Lisa. You know how much I hate it." she says slightly annoyed and I just chuckled.

"I'm sorry I can't help it. You're just too beautiful. I swear, if being gorgeous is a crime, you'd be guilty as charged." she blushed even more and pinches both of my cheeks and I flinched.

"And you're just too cute I want to tear your face apart." she says while still pinching my cheeks. I removed her hand from my face and rubbed my cheeks. Ouch. 

"Okay. Okay. I'll stop now." I said then grinned.

"But you know you're so perfect that you made me forget my next pickup line." I winked at her and laughed.

"Lisa you're so sweet you're giving me a toothache." she retorted and I just rolled my eyes and smile at her. She smiles too and we stayed there looking into each other's eyes for a moment.

We are just inches apart from each other and I wonder if she can hear the pounding of my heart. It's beating uncontrollably on my chest because of her. I tucked a stray hair behind her ear and touches her cheek. She didn't say anyt

Please log in to read the full chapter